Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Default Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death flaring UAC set. Open to selling gauntlet and boots separately or together as a set.

some black mesh-covered xazkruvrixis gauntlets
    some black mesh-covered xazkruvixis boots - yes, it's misspelled but thought it be nice to keep it like that.

https://gswiki.play.net/Xazkruvrixis

Gauntlet/Boots: +25, 4CER damage weighting, Death Flare. I'll be adding 20 services of damage weighting for fun due to new wps window.

I Flurry of Blows and have death flared up to 5 critters in a single mstrike. Have yet to hit the sixth but one day..

Open to answering any questions.

2. Default

I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.

Asking the real questions!!!

Funny,

He *ALWAYS* responds when I reach out to him, why does this scripting stuff keep popping up?

I mean I've reached out to him at least 30 times in the last year, and almost everytime I die he reaches out to me?

So what gives?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gs4Pawn View Post
    Funny,

He *ALWAYS* responds when I reach out to him, why does this scripting stuff keep popping up?

I mean I've reached out to him at least 30 times in the last year, and almost everytime I die he reaches out to me?

So what gives?
    Yup everyone disregard the 600m+ fame in less than a year, this dude had him respond on lnet.

Funny,

So what gives?
    Because he does. I've seen it firsthand when he was afk forever hunting day/night in Nelemar. Sounds like Simu is finally doing something about it and he wants to cash out.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone afk's one time or another.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone afk's one time or another.
    He would die from implosion in Nelemar and be unresponsive at tower. Then he became "super smart" and put on his kill switch...except you still see the messaging if you're at the tower.

Why so care
    adred0111 (discord)

100m let me know where to meet you