Thread: Animalistic Spirit Armor

1. Default Animalistic Spirit Armor

Does anyone know how much hunting it takes to get it up to 12/12? I bought some for one of my alts, and I've been hunting pretty much constantly and it's still at 1/12. Do I need to unlock it to T4 first? Is it just a time thing?

Thanks!
    "Can take down a construct, can't kill a dire bear. Bloody hell, woman."

You don't need to unlock it, just attack like level foes. You should be receiving a message about absorbing energies or something on attack.
    Last edited by Rinualdo; 03-07-2021 at 01:42 PM.
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

3. Default

I have been seeing the message pretty much every hunt. I guess it's just a time thing. It seemed like it got to 1/12 really fast, then stopped there, so I wasn't sure if I needed to unlock them more or was missing something.

Thanks for the help.
    "Can take down a construct, can't kill a dire bear. Bloody hell, woman."

It takes awhile, I picked up my robes about halfway through DR and I'm only at 7/12.

I got to 12/12 within 2 days of arena. IIRC, you have to be in forward or greater stance, but otherwise it's just based on attacking like-level foes

Weapons it is 1000 of the "absorbs" messages per tier up to 11, then 2000 for the final 11 -> 12. I dunno if she said if it's the same for armor or not. How fast that goes depends on how you hunt. An ambushing rogue would likely go pretty slow cause a lot of 1 shots. A hasted UCS warmage spamming 1 second attacks like 7 times per kill would be substantially faster.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I got to 12/12 within 2 days of arena. IIRC, you have to be in forward or greater stance, but otherwise it's just based on attacking like-level foes
    Stance is only for weapons. It's in the analyze
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

i think i maxed my animalistic robes in a day or two in the arena. It did seem slower than the gloves i also maxed but don't quote me on that.