Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You seriously can only compute one concept at a time huh? Let me give you an analogy you may relate to, that may help you understand the context:

If your girlfriend is sucking a strangers dick, it's not sex... but she's still sucking a strangers dick... and the result is the same.

Get the analogy? You probably don't. Let's try another:

Someone says they want a "pop" and you run in and start yelling about how it's called "a coke!!!", or a "soda!!!" .... take your pick. All the while missing the point and not giving them a coke. You know what they meant, you're just a jackass that wants to act dumb to try and prove a point.

It's not my responsibility to explain step-by-step the connections between events, if you yourself can not understand the correlations presented. I'll keep tossing analogies your way, eventually you might get there.
    What an asshole.

Seran is right. and you're an asshole.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You seriously can only compute one concept at a time huh? Let me give you an analogy you may relate to, that may help you understand the context:

If your girlfriend is sucking a strangers dick, it's not sex... but she's still sucking a strangers dick... and the result is the same.

Get the analogy? You probably don't. Let's try another:

Someone says they want a "pop" and you run in and start yelling about how it's called "a coke!!!", or a "soda!!!" .... take your pick. All the while missing the point and not giving them a coke. You know what they meant, you're just a jackass that wants to act dumb to try and prove a point.

It's not my responsibility to explain step-by-step the connections between events, if you yourself can not understand the correlations presented. I'll keep tossing analogies your way, eventually you might get there.
    There are no connections between the links you posted and yet you still used them to mislead others to think Biden is responsible for the gasoline shortages. No stretch of the imagination pulls you out of that lie, own up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    What an asshole.

And? You a retarded dumbass. You say it like somehow, you being offended that he is an asshole should mean something and should force him to change. That expectation is the epitome of Leftist arrogance and selfishness.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo
    What an asshole.

And? You a retarded dumbass.
    Accusing someone else of being stupid while simultaneously demonstrating your own inability to speak your native language. Classic right-wing stupidity at work. Spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Accusing someone else of being stupid while simultaneously demonstrating your own inability to speak your native language. Classic right-wing stupidity at work. Spectacular.
    When did you get your English degree? When all you can attack is grammar, punctuation and perhaps spelling then you might consider that you have no real argument. But in your case, you won't consider anything since you have zero self awareness.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

When did you get your English degree? When all you can attack is grammar, punctuation and perhaps spelling then you might consider that you have no real argument. But in your case, you won't consider anything since you have zero self awareness.
    To quote you word for word:

"You a retarded dumbass"
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

When did you get your English degree? When all you can attack is grammar, punctuation and perhaps spelling then you might consider that you have no real argument.

But in your case, you won't consider anything since you have zero self awareness.
    Speaking of zero self-awareness, every time you've tried (and failed) to lay out a coherent argument, I've addressed it substantively. Here, you just insulted someone's intelligence while making a simple error of your own -- in hilariously deluded fashion -- so there's nothing to have a "real argument" about.

Did you somehow think bullshitting here was going to change history?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-12-2021 at 11:35 AM.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-crisis.html

Yup... not Biden's problem or fault at all.

Oil... er... petrol... er.. I mean GAS....

And what's Biden say? Jack and shit. Oh wait... they did... sec...

"The Biden administration on Monday said it hasn’t offered advice to Colonial Pipeline about paying a ransom after it was victimized by an attack over the weekend."

"“Colonial is a private company and we’ll defer information regarding their decision on paying a ransom to them,” she said. Neuberger said ransom payment is a “private sector decision” and “the administration has not offered further advice at this time.”

That's leadership right there.

ROFL - you fucking dumbasses (yes - that's an asshole thing to say)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-...ta-11620821141

Took good old Joe only 3 months to raise inflation to 13 year high.

LEADERSHIP!

This is what happens when people that can only complain, taunt, threaten, and instill fear in people in order to gain power are in control. They actually have to run something. And we all suffer for it.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...crossing-march

Less than 3 months! 20 year high!

"Border officials encountered more than 172,000 people at the border in the month of March, according to new data posted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the highest number recorded in more than 20 years and a 70% increase from February."

LEADERSHIP!

Yea.. doing it and doing it and doing it well..