Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascension questions and more!

2021 Bards

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Estild and Naijin want to nerf everyone except squares.
    Sadly they also want to slap monks around a bit as well. Rift crawlers used to require an open roll to hit me, now they have 15-20% chance. Not to mention more Evade nerfs are coming as well. WTF?

3. Default

Everyone except Naijin's main, a Erithian Warrior, is going to get nerfed hard. He's not even trying to hide this if you read the PSM docu.

Well, he might buff Rogues a bit but really does buffing a rogue really matter in the end?

Don't worry, I'm sure some of the nerfed functionality will return in the form of gear/items bought at DR which will cost bloodscrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Everyone except Naijin's main, a Erithian Warrior, is going to get nerfed hard. He's not even trying to hide this if you read the PSM docu.

Well, he might buff Rogues a bit but really does buffing a rogue really matter in the end?
    The goal is to homogenize time-to-kill, and I'm 99.99999999999999999% sure that that means they're going to nerf everyone else so they kill as slowly as squares, instead of speeding up TTK for squares.

I probably should have explained it a little better earlier.

Either way they're about to cunt up this whole game big time, and I don't doubt what you said either.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The problem with that is that squares have the armor and health to withstand a long TTK. Semis sort of do, but not really. Pures are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    The problem with that is that squares have the armor and health to withstand a long TTK. Semis sort of do, but not really. Pures are fucked.
    Naijin plays a warrior though so that makes it ok.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It is known.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Pures will have to migrate to a reduxmage formula. Limit spells so you can build up redux, have no useful CMs to use, wear heavy armor as they can and endure the atrocious high spell hindrance level and solely rely on 506 to let you swing your weapon fast enough so you might kill a creature before it gets you....basically, they'll just be a poor excuse for a semi class.

What really gets me is the same people saying they have to make all of these nerfs for game balance reasons are the same people who recently introduced an NPC that instantly gives everyone the following stats:

DS: 135
    STD: 30
    ETD: 30
    MTD: 20
    AS: 15
    Dodge: 40 ranks

Can't they at least be a little bit honest in their reasoning for nerfs here? That's all I ask for; honesty. Am I asking too much?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-22-2021 at 01:07 PM.