Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ascension questions and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I seem to recall reading one time that lightening weapons isn't always a good thing, but I forget why exactly.

Does it have something to do with ambushing? Or maybe it was two weapon combat and if the main hand weapon is lighter than the off-hand weapon then it causes some issues?

Anything like that? Or am I just going crazy and it's okay to always lighten a weapon?
    It's something to do with wanting your offhand weapon to be lighter than your main but I can't quite remember the reasoning behind it either.

2. Default

Was it good for warrior bashing to have a heavy weapon? I seem to remember something like that
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Was it good for warrior bashing to have a heavy weapon? I seem to remember something like that
    Yes.

The TWC weight thing was probably for RT or something, if it was a thing at all.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Not Simu feedback.

Send it directly to StillFront:

jorgen@stillfront.com <-- CEO

andreas@stillfront.com <--CFO

sofia@stillfront.com <-- Head of relations Sofia Wretmann.

All complaints about the game should be sent directly to the owners, not to Simu which will invariably forward such complaints to "do nothing, sit-on-my-hands, I hope those 2 whales don't quit" Wyrom.

Jorgen: <reads email> Svenn, no, uh, Mats - it's Mats right? Get me the numbers on, uh... <squints>... Gemstone. You can take your lunch later.

Svenn: Numbers look good, revenues are up year over year, possibly boosted by-

Jorgen: -thanks Mats. <deletes email> Now, go run them for "Call of War", "Battle Pirates", and "Property Brothers Home Design".

So let's talk recharging enhancives with bounty points. Is there a more efficient way to do it? If I ask the dude to recharge my item each and every single day would this end up costing the same amount of bounty points as waiting for the the item to completely run out of charges and then completely recharging it? Or is there some nonsense going on where it would cost fewer bounty points to wait until the item is completely out of charges before recharging it?

As far as I know the bounty merchant sells a flat 10 charges regardless of the current charges in your item, if you only need 1 charge till full he'll still bill you for 10 charges and you only get 1 charge.
    Last edited by Winter; 05-17-2021 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    As far as I know the bounty merchant sells a flat 10 charges regardless of the current charges in your item, if you only need 1 charge till full he'll still bill you for 10 charges and you only get 1 charge.
    Ewww, well that sucks.

8. Default

Yes, thats why you should wait until your item is down to "fair amount of charges" or less.

See the table here:

https://gswiki.play.net/Enhancive_item
    Last edited by gilchristr; 05-17-2021 at 04:18 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

So bow/crossbow sighting...that basically just helps you be more accurate when AIMing an attack, like trying to hit the eye right?

Does your character try to AIM when doing an MSTRIKE? I'm guessing not but you never know.

Considering we know the formula for AIMing, a capped archer with 202 ranks of ambush is going to get pretty much zero benefit from a bow/crossbow with sighting right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So bow/crossbow sighting...that basically just helps you be more accurate when AIMing an attack, like trying to hit the eye right?

Does your character try to AIM when doing an MSTRIKE? I'm guessing not but you never know.

Considering we know the formula for AIMing, a capped archer with 202 ranks of ambush is going to get pretty much zero benefit from a bow/crossbow with sighting right?
    So this is what the WIKI says and I think you are correct for how sighting works?

Sighting is the ranged version of weighting and follows the same scale as weighting and padding (i.e. 10 combat effective points is "heavy" sighting). However, unlike weighting, sighting helps hit targets more accurately rather than increasing the critical rank of a wound. Unlike weighting however, where additional points increase the cap, archery aiming success rate has a cap which sighting can not exceed. When the success cap is reached for the body part being targeted, any additional sighting over the cap will be converted to critical weighting instead.

Not sure how hard eyes are to get but I am guessing a fully capped 2x ambush person or 2x perception (I think perception is for open aiming versus hidden aiming) is probably okay on eyes...then again I don't actually know since I have never been to that threshold before
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric