Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: You have to watch it before it gets taken down

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Your lives must be depressing LOL.
    Because I won't click a link with no description? Really?

    YOUR life must be depressing sir, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You remind me of the crazy relative that posts videos all over FB swearing it is proof of whatever conspiracy they believe at the time. No one ever wants to watch your videos, man.
    LOL - and you're the one responding. Get the fuck outa here with your sense of superiority. Had never gotten that feel from you to much in your posts, but suppose even you are susceptible. Sad to see you slipping.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Because I won't click a link with no description? Really?

    YOUR life must be depressing sir, if you will.
    LOL - YouTube scares you? Go back to random linking of women in a mistitled thread so you can try to hide the severe issues you no doubt have. No one keeps up that random shit for as long as you have without them.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,046
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    LOL - and you're the one responding. Get the fuck outa here with your sense of superiority. Had never gotten that feel from you to much in your posts, but suppose even you are susceptible. Sad to see you slipping.
    Slipoing? You're constantly spazzing out with retarded posts about the sky falling. I call a spade a spade.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Slipoing? You're constantly spazzing out with retarded posts about the sky falling. I call a spade a spade.
    We go through 4 years of insanity on these boards with people flipping out - I take a couple months to mock, ridicule, and have some fun with them - and you want to call me out?

    That's all good. Call the posts retarded, don't worry about the content or the points made. Just simply call them retarded - pretty basic response from someone who's normally been rational on these forums.

    Problem is - most normal people (as I perceive you to be) get tired of stuff the I'm doing - hence you start responding the way you are and I understand that. I get why you would say what you said. I just am giving back what some posters on here carried on for four years, because I understand they're like babies - they'll whine and whine until you give in. Their insults, their mockery, their name calling for years - I just will do it right back to them.

    Do you notice how they don't post nearly as much anymore? Do you notice how they have nothing at all positive to say about the elected official they supported? Do you notice how all they can do is every now and then try to complain about something I or someone else posts? They use the "can't we all get along schtick" now because they've whined people into submission and don't want it coming their direction. The bully mentality is like that. I don't want to give them that luxury.

    You can think what you want, we all can.. but if you think this Nation is headed in a good direction then just ignore the points being made. "The sky is falling"? What would you call the current political and social climate in the US? If this isn't a warning shot, not sure what to tell you.

    Just because you're getting tired, doesn't mean I will. It's to much fun watching them realize what's going on and seeing their posts change. Don't worry though, 2023 they'll pick back up their spirited name calling and whining again. I'll have fun with them until such time.

    Edit: Didn't think a link to some funny videos would cause this reaction, but guess that's where we're at. LOL.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-01-2021 at 12:10 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,111
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    We go through 4 years of insanity on these boards with people flipping out - I take a couple months to mock, ridicule, and have some fun with them - and you want to call me out?

    That's all good. Call the posts retarded, don't worry about the content or the points made. Just simply call them retarded - pretty basic response from someone who's normally been rational on these forums.

    Problem is - most normal people (as I've perceived you to be) get tired of stuff the I'm doing - hence you start responding the way you are. I just am giving back what some posters on here carried on for four years, because I understand they're like babies - they'll whine and whine until you give in. Their insults, their mockery, their name calling for years - I just will do it right back to them.

    Do you notice how they don't post nearly as much anymore? Do you notice how they have nothing at all positive to say about the elected official they supported? Do you notice how all they can do is every now and then try to complain about something I or someone else posts? They use the "can't we all get along schtick" now because they've whined people into submission and don't want it coming their direction. The bully mentality is like that. I don't want to give them that luxury.

    You can think what you want, we all can.. but if you think this Nation is headed in a good direction then just ignore the points being made. "The sky is falling"? What would you call the current political and social climate in the US? If this isn't a warning shot, not sure what to tell you.

    Just because you're getting tired, doesn't mean I will. It's to much fun watching them realize what's going on and seeing their posts change. Don't worry though, 2023 they'll pick back up their spirited name calling and whining again. I'll have fun with them until such time.

    Edit: Didn't think a link to some funny videos would cause this reaction, but guess that's where we're at. LOL.
    I always figured these posts were some kind of cry for attention. Thanks for confirming.
    Last edited by Taernath; 03-01-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I always knew these posts were a cry for attention from you. Thanks for confirming.
    Awww. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? LOL

    Thanks for giving the post a bump, good to know I've got your attention.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •