Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 194

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So you are against taking sole nuclear launch responsibility from Biden?
    He is the sniffer in chief. If he can't be trusted with the codes then he should be removed from office and Harris gets a partial term before being removed.

    You idiots were all aflutter with kicking Trump out because he couldn't be trusted with the codes. Now you want the codes and to keep your puppet too?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Oh look, they must have woke up -

    I didn't read it and will ignore them as usual, but I assume they said some "blah blah blah" and projected their insecurities on the rest of us.

    As I said yesterday, don't give them recognition.. it's much calmer without feeding their delusions.
    Aww. Poor Shaps couldn't come up with a response! What a shock! Better luck pretending you have a defensible position in your next retarded thread!

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Trump:

    1) brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea for no reason
    2) risked starting WWIII by assassinating one of Iran's leaders with one of those drone strikes you used to pretend to hate Obama for
    3) repeatedly brought the United States' commitment to NATO into question, and would've withdrawn us without the universal, bipartisan criticism he faced each time he tried.

    The notion that Trump was "the most peaceful" is mind-bogglingly retarded -- even for you -- which REALLY says something. Are you having another stroke, or this your usual intellectual dishonesty at work?
    Sorry.. we're actually talking facts here.

    President Trump has been the most peaceful President in recent history. Period.

    This is backed up by the lack of wars he brought us into and the number of troops he withdrew from those combat regions.

    We're not talking about your fee fees here and wild speculation.. we're just talking about facts.

    When you have to use words like "brink" and "risked", you know you aren't dealing in actual facts.

    Sorry.

    Now, if you want to actually come back with some facts that support your emotional and blind partisan position, let's hear them. If you are going to continue with your "BUT I WUZ TOLD HE WOULD BRING ABOUT WW3 AND NUCLEAR WARZ!", then maybe you should stick to your properly labeled thread and keep your stupidity there.

    Thanks.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yeah, this is really contrary to reality. Did you read this in a Trump fundraising email?
    I would ask you to back it up with facts.. but we both know you can't.

    Prove me wrong.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sorry.. we're actually talking facts here.
    If you mean "talking facts here," you mean "ignoring facts here," as you did in this post, sure. But your unilateral declarations still lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    President Trump has been the most peaceful President in recent history. Period.
    ... Except for all those previously mentioned examples, which only didn't end in disaster due to the responsibility of other people who had to deal with Trump not being as mind-blowingly retarded as he is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    This is backed up by the lack of wars he brought us into and the number of troops he withdrew from those combat regions.
    That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    We're not talking about your fee fees here and wild speculation.. we're just talking about facts.
    Except, again, not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    When you have to use words like "brink" and "risked", you know you aren't dealing in actual facts.

    Sorry.
    Again, just because Iran didn't choose to continue escalating the war Trump risked, doesn't mean Trump's decision was retarded, or that Trump's actions don't undercut your retarded position that he's "the most peaceful president in recent history." Alas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Now, if you want to actually come back with some facts that support your emotional and blind partisan position, let's hear them. If you are going to continue with your "BUT I WUZ TOLD HE WOULD BRING ABOUT WW3 AND NUCLEAR WARZ!", then maybe you should stick to your properly labeled thread and keep your stupidity there.

    Thanks.
    Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    If you mean "talking facts here," you mean "ignoring facts here," as you did in this post, sure. But your unilateral declarations still lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.



    ... Except for all those previously mentioned examples, which only didn't end in disaster due to the responsibility of other people who had to deal with Trump not being as mind-blowingly retarded as he is.



    That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.



    Except, again, not really.



    Again, just because Iran didn't choose to continue escalating the war Trump risked, doesn't mean Trump's decision was retarded, or that Trump's actions don't undercut your retarded position that he's "the most peaceful president in recent history." Alas.



    Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.
    President Trump was the most peaceful President in the past 50 years which is backed up by the lack of wars he initiated and the number of troops he brought home from previous combat areas.

    If you want to actually dispute this fact, then present facts.

    If you want to go on your emotional tirade because you heard on MSNBC that President Trump brought us to the brink of nuclear war and WW3, then perhaps we should continue this in your special thread with the padded walls.

    Present actual facts, Ashliana.. or just continue with your estrogen fueled rage in this thread: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...d-for-Ashliana

    I'll even help you out: President Ford was the last President before President Trump to not start a new war. That was 40+ years ago.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    President Trump was the most peaceful President in the past 50 years which is backed up by the lack of wars he initiated and the number of troops he brought home from previous combat areas.
    That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    If you want to actually dispute this fact, then present facts.
    Trump:

    1) brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea for no reason
    2) risked starting WWIII by assassinating one of Iran's leaders with one of those drone strikes you used to pretend to hate Obama for
    3) repeatedly brought the United States' commitment to NATO into question, and would've withdrawn us without the universal, bipartisan criticism he faced each time he tried.

    The notion that Trump was "the most peaceful" is mind-bogglingly retarded -- even for you -- which REALLY says something. Are you having another stroke, or this your usual intellectual dishonesty at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    If you want to go on your emotional tirade because you heard on MSNBC that President Trump brought us to the brink of nuclear war and WW3, then perhaps we should continue this in your special thread with the padded walls.

    Present actual facts, Ashliana.. or just continue with your estrogen fueled rage in this thread: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...d-for-Ashliana

    I'll even help you out: President Ford was the last President before President Trump to not start a new war. That was 40+ years ago.
    Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.

    Trump:

    1) brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea for no reason
    2) risked starting WWIII by assassinating one of Iran's leaders with one of those drone strikes you used to pretend to hate Obama for
    3) repeatedly brought the United States' commitment to NATO into question, and would've withdrawn us without the universal, bipartisan criticism he faced each time he tried.

    The notion that Trump was "the most peaceful" is mind-bogglingly retarded -- even for you -- which REALLY says something. Are you having another stroke, or this your usual intellectual dishonesty at work?

    Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.
    So.. no facts... just fee fees.

    I accept your concession. Now, I bumped your special thread... let's go there.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #29

    Default

    Not to mention he rallied up his white supremacist supporters into an insurrection against his own government to overturn the will of the majority of our democracy.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. no facts... just fee fees.

    I accept your concession. Now, I bumped your special thread... let's go there.
    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read reflects on you, Parkbandit. Sorry you couldn't deal with reality and had to stick in GOP fantasy land, but perhaps you'll poke your head out and visit Earth someday.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •