Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So which part about Trump not getting us into any new wars is incorrect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    When did Trump say he was the most peaceful president?

Maybe you should work on that reading comprehension.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

When did Trump say he was the most peaceful president? Maybe you should work on that reading comprehension.
    So when did I say Trump said he was the most peaceful president. Oh, that's right, I didn't. Didn't even hint at it. Not even close.

I asked:

So which part about Trump not getting us into any new wars is incorrect?

About that reading comprehension? Maybe you should just quit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

So when did I say Trump said he was the most peaceful president. Oh, that's right, I didn't. Didn't even hint at it. Not even close.

I asked:

About that reading comprehension? Maybe you should just quit.
    My reply wasn’t directed at you, it was directed at PB/Ashliana, because I quoted Ashliana, when he was referring to PB, not you.
    Next, maybe you should quit? Why don’t you write another 4 paragraph essay about how it’s not legal to shoot someone in the states for simply breaking into your home, that a 5 second google search put your argument in the trash, along with most of your other arguments.

You really need to work on YOUR reading comprehension. Let me break it down for you.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...his-out/page14
    Go back and read my comment and see who I quoted, did I mention you? Did the comment I quote mention you in any way?
    1. My comment has nothing to do with your dumb ass.
    2. My comment was about what Trump has said, and directed at Ashliana and PB, not your dumb ass.
    3. I said almost everything, not everything.
    4. You’re a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-04-2021 at 12:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Wut? I'm running and hiding?

Also, my viewpoint on President Trump is well documented on this forum. I did not like the man.. but I liked his policies. I was honest about him since 2016 when he declared himself a candidate and that position never really changed, although I was very surprised by the number of campaign promises he kept.

But seriously, thank you so much for your post. It really added to the discussion.

Good job.
    Oh he kept campaign promises? Like building the wall, Mexico will pay for? The bigger, better and cheaper healthcare? Or the repealing of Obamacare?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...r/?ruling=true

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...heck-1.4348001
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-04-2021 at 12:59 AM.
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

My reply wasn’t directed at you, it was directed at PB/Ashliana, because I quoted Ashliana, when he was referring to PB, not you.
    Next, maybe you should quit? Why don’t you write another 4 paragraph essay about how it’s not legal to shoot someone in the states for simply breaking into your home, that a 5 second google search put your argument in the trash, along with most of your other arguments.

You really need to work on YOUR reading comprehension. Let me break it down for you.

Go back and read my comment and see who I quoted, did I mention you? Did the comment I quote mention you in any way?
    2. My comment was about what Trump has said, and directed at Ashliana and PB, not your dumb ass.
    Whole lot of whaaaaaaaa here.

Lots of tap dancing and feels to say that you got called out and didn't mean what you said.

And yes, you still can't just shoot someone that breaks in in most states, you still have have a reason to believe that your life or the life of another is in danger. Something you missed in that discussion but hey, the law, precedent and the documentation for carry class all must be wrong.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Whole lot of whaaaaaaaa here.

Lots of tap dancing and feels to say that you got called out and didn't mean what you said.

And yes, you still can't just shoot someone that breaks in in most states, you still have have a reason to believe that your life or the life of another is in danger. Something you missed in that discussion but hey, the law, precedent and the documentation for carry class all must be wrong.
    I meant every word I said, but it wasn’t directed at you, it was to PB and Ashliana. But thanks for the heads up, now I know if I quote Ashliana, who’s talking about PB, it actually means I’m talking to you.

Oh now it’s MOST STATES? what happened to it won’t hold up in ANY court in the country?

Your argument about the right to shoot people is simply incorrect and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding and knowledge of firearm and home defense laws. Just because people break in is not legal justification to shoot them in any court in the country, not even the castle doctrine states have this so you are making a specious argument.

Keep moving those goal posts.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-04-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Jesus....

You didn't quote me or Ashliana, you literally quoted Rocktar's post. Here is the specific post: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...60#post2200360

Notice how Rocktar is quoted in that post and how you quoted that post and responded with "When did Trump say he was the most peaceful president? Maybe you should work on that reading comprehension."

If your comment has nothing to do with Rocktar.. then maybe don't quote his post?

You're a fucking idiot... but we all knew that already.

Jesus, learn to fucking forum. It's NOT THIS HARD.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh he kept campaign promises? Like building the wall, Mexico will pay for? The bigger, better and cheaper healthcare? Or the repealing of Obamacare?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...r/?ruling=true

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...heck-1.4348001
    When President Trump got into office, there were many Conservatives that didn't believe he would uphold the conservative principles he was saying during the campaign. He was a Democrat for so many years.

He kept more promises than most Presidents when he was elected.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

I meant every word I said, but it wasn’t directed at you, it was to PB and Ashliana. But thanks for the heads up, now I know if I quote Ashliana, who’s talking about PB, it actually means I’m talking to you.

Oh now it’s MOST STATES? what happened to it won’t hold up in ANY court in the country?

Keep moving those goal posts.
    Show me a court case where the home occupant didn't fear or reasonably fear for their lives or the lives of others and testified to that in court. I'll wait.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 03-04-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

It's NOT THIS HARD.
    Apparently it is. For him.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.