Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Why move the goal post? First, it was ANY court in the country, now it’s just “most states”. Which is it? Is it going to be just some states next?
    It's still you not providing any evidence from any court case where someone shot an intruder and testified that they did not feel threatened and/or someone else was not threatened.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    It's still you not providing any evidence from any court case where someone shot an intruder and testified that they did not feel threatened and/or someone else was not threatened.
    Your original post said that breaking and entering isn’t threatening. Which is it, and every court would agree to that. But keep moving those goal posts!

Here let me help you.

Under changes made to Kentucky law in 2006, a resident can almost always assume that the person breaking into their home means to cause harm. The law gives the resident the presumptive right to use or physical force or deadly physical force to repel any attacker or intruder.

The Castle Doctrine legally protects you in Kentucky under these circumstances.

There was a forceful and unlawful entry into your home, business, or occupied vehicle.
    You were not the original aggressor.
    You were not engaged in criminal activity.
    You have a legal right to be where you are.

(Funny how feeling “threatened” isn’t listed, oh that’s because breaking and entering is a threatening action.)

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/cri...-intruder.html

There is a split amongst the states as to whether or not deadly force can be used. The majority of states hold that any degree of physical force, including deadly force, can be used by the occupant to protect against an invader. But there is a strong minority of states, including West Virginia, that requires a reasonable belief that the intruder intended to inflict serious bodily injury.

So yeah, you can shoot someone and kill them if they simply break into your house.. in the majority of states.
    Try harder Rocktard.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-05-2021 at 03:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Yeah it definitely is too complicated for you. Maybe you can use the $1,400 check we are getting.. and buy some English classes, and/or reading comprehension classes.
    Speak for yourself. I won't be getting a check... because somehow I wasn't affected enough..........
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Speak for yourself. I won't be getting a check... because somehow I wasn't affected enough..........
    Imagine having to suck 80 year old dick for $1400 while the people that make a living off your taxes and were hiding from covid in their basements cash their $21,000 checks. Democrats just gave the giant middle finger to every front line worker they pretended to care about.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984