Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Default You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjp5...o-launch-nukes

Telling you - it's coming.

Trying to blame Trump - when he's the first President in decades who wanted, and actually reduced, US military engagements around the world. Think what you will about him, that is a fact.

People better start waking the fuck up.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-25-2021 at 01:28 AM.

https://www.wctv.tv/2021/02/19/flori...x-trafficking/

“The overwhelming majority of victims of sex and/or labor trafficking in the United States were foreign nationals, not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents,” the letter says, citing Polaris Project Data. “For cases in which citizenship status was known, 77.5% of trafficking victims (4,601 out of 5,939) were not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.”

Yea - Biden really cares about immigrants, US citizens, women, and children. When "keeping it woke, goes wrong". Only this isn't a Dave Chappelle skit.

This is what happens when politics matters more than common sense.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-25-2021 at 02:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjp5...o-launch-nukes

Telling you - it's coming.

Trying to blame Trump - when he's the first President in decades who wanted, and actually reduced, US military engagements around the world. Think what you will about him, that is a fact.

People better start waking the fuck up.
    Considering we will have a female president sooner than later, it's probably a good idea.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Considering we will have a female president sooner than later, it's probably a good idea.
    You aren't far off the mark. Not sure how anyone can watch this and 1. not feel for him as a human and an elder, but 2. be scared shitless he's our President. He is not all there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBywi1ZrK4

I like how they blame President Trump.. who was the most peaceful President in modern history... and it has nothing to do with President Biden's rapidly declining cognitive ability....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You aren't far off the mark. Not sure how anyone can watch this and 1. not feel for him as a human and an elder, but 2. be scared shitless he's our President. He is not all there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBywi1ZrK4
    This is all planned. Biden is of course liberal, but he is more to the center than many Democrats want. The problem was that he was the Democrat with the greatest chance of winning the election.

However, Harris is very far to the Left - her selection is exactly what the Left wanted. It is just a matter of time before she becomes President, and the far Left has the President they desire.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-25-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    This is all planned. Biden is of course liberal, but he is more to the center than many Democrats want. The problem was that he was the Democrat with the greatest chance of winning the election.

However, Harris is very far to the Left - her selection is exactly what the Left wanted. It is just a matter of time before she becomes President, and the far Left has the President they desire.
    I realize this - why do you think they've still got Martial Law in D.C. - why do you think they're asking for control of the nuclear codes - etc... People think it's all a joke, or I'm overly dramatic, or making this shit up. Years of work and experience inform my perspective, and it's sad to watch as people are so easily distracted with nonsense by those in power.

They'll all wake up one day asking what the hell happened. Personal corruption/enrichment has always been in politics... when that corruption extends to altering the very structure and foundation which ensures the freedoms people have, then the citizenry is in for a world of hurt.

We're not over the cliff yet (just peeking over the edge), but 2022 is going to be very telling.

Want a sobering example of this - Look at the local/state/federal voting that occurred in New Hampshire this past election. See if that makes any sense to you. It's a telling example - of course the oligarchy would tell you your crazy for looking at raw data/results and going "huh?".

Edit: https://ballotpedia.org/New_Hampshir...lections,_2020
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-25-2021 at 10:22 AM.

So you are against taking sole nuclear launch responsibility from Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I like how they blame President Trump.. who was the most peaceful President in modern history... and it has nothing to do with President Biden's rapidly declining cognitive ability....
    Haha..stopping the reporting of drone strikes somehow makes him peaceful? The bombs didn't stop, they just stopped reporting.

Yet the report from Brown University shows that under Trump there had been an escalation in warfare, through the use of air strikes, including from drones, and they had led to an increase in civilian deaths in Afghanistan.

In Trump's first year of office, his administration eased two restrictions for drone strikes: removing the limitation that only allowed strikes on high-ranking militants and removing the previous vetting process for drone strikes.

The US also relaxed a restriction on its rules of engagement so that it no longer had to be in direct contact with enemy forces to conduct air strikes.

"The consequences of the relaxed rules of engagement were immediate," the Cost of War project's report said.

This trend exists across the Middle East as well, with the US repeatedly using drone strikes in Iraq, Syria, Somalia and Yemen.

In 2017, drone strikes in Yemen increased by 300 percent from the previous year, according to data compiled by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism. The number of drone strikes in Somalia also increased significantly under Trump.

Still, the full picture of these attacks is not clear. In March, the US Central Command stopped publishing monthly summaries of its air strikes in Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, rights groups have criticised the United States Africa Command (US Africom) for failing to properly record civilian deaths in air strikes in Somalia.

Airwars, a UK-based war monitor, found that at least 86 civilians had benn killed in Yemen in 2020 as a direct result of US air strikes. The US has not declared a drone strike in Yemen since 2019.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

So you are against taking sole nuclear launch responsibility from Biden?
    Yes. President Biden is Commander in Chief.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.