Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's not all that confusing. Most democrats didn't even want Biden, the DNC just forced him on everyone. They were just really that butthurt over Trump and now they're starting to already have voter's remorse.

2022 should be interesting.
    I know you're confused about voting, but the reason Biden won the nomination is because the most primary voters voted for Biden. It's the same reason why Trump lost the presidency: most general election voters voted for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    He's simply playing by the "rules" that your party made up.
    And which rules would those be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I know you're confused about voting, but the reason Biden won the nomination is because the most primary voters voted for Biden. It's the same reason why Trump lost the presidency: most general election voters voted for Biden.
    Without mentioning Trump, tell me more about how and why democrats are super excited to have Joe Biden as their president even though it was clear that most of them wanted Bernie?

And which rules would those be?
    The same one that you quoted before you started whining...

"You voted for a racist, so that makes you a racist. You hate black and brown children too."

Or do leftist standards not apply to leftists when it's inconvenient for them?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-24-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Without mentioning Trump, tell me more about how and why democrats are super excited to have Joe Biden as their president even though it was clear that most of them wanted Bernie?
    Your ignorance of the primary process, and the general election, reflects on you, Methais. Your ignorance -- willful or otherwise -- reflects on you. If more Democrats were "super excited" about Bernie, Bernie would've been the nominee. FYI, I voted for Bernie. I was outvoted. That's how politics works.

The same one that you quoted before you started whining...

"You voted for a racist, so that makes you a racist. You hate black and brown children too."

Or do leftist standards not apply to leftists when it's inconvenient for them?
    You're assuming facts not in evidence, then basing your question around your false premise. Better luck next time.

Your ignorance of the primary process, and the general election, reflects on you, Methais. Your ignorance -- willful or otherwise -- reflects on you. If more Democrats were "super excited" about Bernie, Bernie would've been the nominee. FYI, I voted for Bernie. I was outvoted. That's how politics works.

You're assuming facts not in evidence, then basing your question around your false premise. Better luck next time.
    So you're not going to tell me more about how and why democrats are super excited to have Joe Biden as their president without mentioning Trump?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-24-2021 at 09:42 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

So you're not going to tell me more about how and why democrats are super excited to have Joe Biden as their president without mentioning Trump?
    What requires Democrats to be "super excited" about having Joe Biden as president? Since you were confused about why Biden beat Bernie in the primary, you don't seem to be able to transition to any attempt to make an actual point. Better luck next time.

What requires Democrats to be "super excited" about having Joe Biden as president? Since you were confused about why Biden beat Bernie in the primary, you don't seem to be able to transition to any attempt to make an actual point. Better luck next time.
    I'll make it easier for you then, and I'll even make the post about you specifically, which should make you feel better about yourself...

Without mentioning Trump, tell us why you think Biden is a good president.

I'll make it easier for you then, and I'll even make the post about you specifically, which should make you feel better about yourself...

Ashliana: "BECAUSE HE HAS A "(D)"!!!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Biden's already a good president, since he's proven effective in undoing most of the worst shit that Trump did - mostly executive orders, since Trump didn't know how to get anything passed except tax cuts for the hyper-wealthy. Since you were confused about why Biden beat Bernie in the primary, you don't seem to be able to transition to any attempt to make an actual point. Better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Ashliana: "BECAUSE HE HAS A "(D)"!!!

"Methais couldn't make a coherent point. But I'll pretend his inability to do so was Ashliana's fault!"

Very convincing.

Biden's already a good president, since he's proven effective in undoing most of the worst shit that Trump did - mostly executive orders, since Trump didn't know how to get anything passed except tax cuts for the hyper-wealthy. Since you were confused about why Biden beat Bernie in the primary, you don't seem to be able to transition to any attempt to make an actual point. Better luck next time.
    So your explanation, without mentioning Trump, is "Because he isn't Trump!"

You're such a winner.

"I, Ashliana, couldn't make a coherent point. But I'll project my inability to do so and say it was Methais's fault!"

Very convincing.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-25-2021 at 11:42 AM.

So your explanation, without mentioning Trump, is "Because he isn't Trump!"

You're such a winner.
    So you were forced to drop whatever point you tried, and failed, to make about Biden vs. Bernie?

You're such a winner.

I've had to change whatever it was I was trying to argue to at least three different, totally incoherent positions. But by pointing that out, you lose!
    Very convincing argument.