Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: ROFL

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So you were forced to drop whatever point you tried, and failed, to make about Biden vs. Bernie?

    You're such a winner.



    Very convincing argument.
    I bet you think the same about Hillary in 2016 when Bernie also got shafted, don't you? We'll just agree to agree that you're an idiot.

    Moving on from the primaries...

    So you were forced to drop whatever point you tried, and failed, to make about Biden being a good president without mentioning Trump?

    Very convincing argument.
    Sorry that things have to be dumbed down for you. I blame myself for giving you the benefit of the doubt. I should know better by now.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bet you think the same about Hillary in 2016 when Bernie also got shafted, don't you? We'll just agree to agree that you're an idiot.

    Moving on from the primaries...
    You not understanding how primaries work only reflects on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    So you were forced to drop whatever point you tried, and failed, to make about Biden being a good president without mentioning Trump?
    You mean your third desperate pivot once your previous attempt to make a "point" (which you still haven't managed) failed? I already answered your retarded question. Better luck next time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Sorry that things have to be dumbed down for you. I blame myself for giving you the benefit of the doubt. I should know better by now.
    Sorry it has to be explained to you that when you're forced to drop your previous position and desperately pivot to a new one, you're conceding. I don't give you the benefit of the doubt, though, since you make the same errors in every thread. As I said, better luck next time!

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You not understanding how primaries work only reflects on you.
    You not understanding how the DNC railroaded Bernie in 2016 and 2020 only reflects on you. Just because you eat 100% of the shit that the DNC spoon feeds you without question doesn't make you correct. It just makes you stupid and gullible, which is the exact kind of voter that the DNC relies on.


    You mean your third desperate pivot once your previous attempt to make a "point" (which you still haven't managed) failed? I already answered your retarded question. Better luck next time!
    "Desperate"

    You're always so overly dramatic. Almost like you're trying really really hard to be a 13-year-old girl. Which is probably pretty accurate now that I think about it.

    But anyway, no, you didn't answer anything, because so far you're still unable to explain what makes Biden a good president without mentioning Trump. Your entire argument so far has been, "Because he's not Trump!'


    Sorry it has to be explained to you that when you're forced to drop your previous position and desperately pivot to a new one, you're conceding.
    If that's what you wanna call dumbing things down for you so that even your retarded brain can hopefully understand it, sure.

    I don't give you the benefit of the doubt, though, since you make the same errors in every thread. As I said, better luck next time!
    The projection here is unreal. But yes, I still take full blame for giving you the benefit of the doubt when I should have known better, since you've spent years on here proving how retarded you are. I know things like that are a foreign concept to you and everything is always someone else's fault, so you'll just have to trust me.


    But let's try this once more anyway just for fun:

    Without mentioning Trump, tell us why Biden is a good president. Do you think you're capable of that?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You not understanding how the DNC railroaded Bernie in 2016 and 2020 only reflects on you. Just because you eat 100% of the shit that the DNC spoon feeds you without question doesn't make you correct. It just makes you stupid and gullible, which is the exact kind of voter that the DNC relies on.
    This is your 4th desperate pivot to yet another non-sequitur. You not understanding how people are nominated reflects on you. Bernie didn't get the nomination because he got fewer votes. Period. And I say that as a Bernie supporter. Just because you're too retarded to know anything about a topic you're going out of your way to participate in doesn't magically confer "gullibility" on anyone else. Better luck with your flailing arguments next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    "Desperate"
    Those quotation marks magically change the reality of your actions! Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You're always so overly dramatic. Almost like you're trying really really hard to be a 13-year-old girl. Which is probably pretty accurate now that I think about it.

    But anyway, no, you didn't answer anything, because so far you're still unable to explain what makes Biden a good president without mentioning Trump. Your entire argument so far has been, "Because he's not Trump!'
    Your unwillingness to read (or inability to comprehend) basic English reflects on you. Sorry, bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    If that's what you wanna call dumbing things down for you so that even your retarded brain can hopefully understand it, sure.
    If that's what you did, you might have a point. But, y'know, you didn't. You pivoted to new topics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    The projection here is unreal. But yes, I still take full blame for giving you the benefit of the doubt when I should have known better, since you've spent years on here proving how retarded you are. I know things like that are a foreign concept to you and everything is always someone else's fault, so you'll just have to trust me.
    Your lack of self-awareness is unreal. Your inability to deal with the fact that you pivoted from argument to argument -- while having no point all the while -- reflects on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But let's try this once more anyway just for fun:

    Without mentioning Trump, tell us why Biden is a good president. Do you think you're capable of that?
    Let's try this once more anyway just for fun: How does Biden being a good president or not, have anything to do with Bernie, the original point you pivoted away from? Do you think you're capable of answering that?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This is your 4th desperate pivot to yet another non-sequitur. You not understanding how people are nominated reflects on you. Bernie didn't get the nomination because he got fewer votes. Period. And I say that as a Bernie supporter. Just because you're too retarded to know anything about a topic you're going out of your way to participate in doesn't magically confer "gullibility" on anyone else. Better luck with your flailing arguments next time.
    I'm shocked that you're a supporter of the guy who promises you free stuff at other people's expense. SHOCKED!!!!1

    Those quotation marks magically change the reality of your actions! Well done!
    Right, because that wasn't just me pointing out how overly dramatic all of your posts are or anything. In before you're like "It wasn't, it was instead <insert a bunch of retarded words>!" because that's your MO.

    Your unwillingness to read (or inability to comprehend) basic English reflects on you. Sorry, bud.
    Copying & pasting the same handful of lines in every post where anyone disagrees with you about anything magically changes the reality of your actions! Well done!

    If that's what you did, you might have a point. But, y'know, you didn't. You pivoted to new topics.
    Nah, you just are incapable of understanding things like:

    How does Biden being a good president or not, have anything to do with Bernie, the original point you pivoted away from? Do you think you're capable of answering that?
    I didn't say one had anything to do with the other. The Bernie part was just an afterthought. But since you'll never figure it out on your own, I'll explain: Biden being a "good president" doesn't have anything to do with Bernie, because neither of them were president during the primaries. Which means Biden being a "good president" has nothing to do with any bullshit that happened during the primaries. Dumbass.

    You seem to be confusing "being president" with "being a good president." Or you're just rearranging words to try and fit your narrative. Big shocker there either way.

    In (again) before you're like "It wasn't an afterthought, it was instead <insert a bunch of retarded words> and something something you conceded simply because I said it was so!" because you're just a predictable tard like that.




    Let's see here...so far the points I've made are:

    - Bernie got fucked over in the 2016 and 2020 primaries. This is an opinion that can't be proven true or false either way. That also includes your side of it, despite you being convinced that you're always right no matter what. You can't understand this concept, because your argument is "But Biden won so that proves you wrong!" Regardless, it was originally just an afterthought, which you keep desperately clinging onto so that you can continue to deflect from the fact that...

    - You can't explain why Biden is a "good president" (which isn't the same thing as "being president") without mentioning Trump. This is, at least so far, a fact.

    - You fill your posts with overly dramatic words under the illusion that it strengthens your retarded points. Except it doesn't, and you're still a huge tard. These are both facts.

    - You will reply to this in an overly dramatic fashion again while deciding that what i meant isn't really what I meant, and that instead what I really meant was <insert a bunch of Ashliana retardedness. This is also a fact.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm shocked that you're a supporter of the guy who promises you free stuff at other people's expense. SHOCKED!!!!1
    Kind of like your support for Trump and his trillion-dollar give-away to the super wealthy? Ah. There's that classic Methais self-awareness again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Right, because that wasn't just me pointing out how overly dramatic all of your posts are or anything. In before you're like "It wasn't, it was instead <insert a bunch of retarded words>!" because that's your MO.
    It was you throwing a tantrum about the fact that you keep pivoting, and your inability to deal with that being pointed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Copying & pasting the same handful of lines in every post where anyone disagrees with you about anything magically changes the reality of your actions! Well done!
    It's almost like there's a consistent theme among right-wingers and their inability to deal with unwelcome facts. Who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Nah, you just are incapable of understanding things like:

    I didn't say one had anything to do with the other. The Bernie part was just an afterthought. But since you'll never figure it out on your own, I'll explain: Biden being a "good president" doesn't have anything to do with Bernie, because neither of them were president during the primaries. Which means Biden being a "good president" has nothing to do with any bullshit that happened during the primaries. Dumbass.

    You seem to be confusing "being president" with "being a good president." Or you're just rearranging words to try and fit your narrative. Big shocker there either way.

    In (again) before you're like "It wasn't an afterthought, it was instead <insert a bunch of retarded words> and something something you conceded simply because I said it was so!" because you're just a predictable tard like that.
    Nothing you've said has had anything to do with anything you previously said. Thanks for admitting it was an "afterthought," but you're arguing for its own sake, and don't have a coherent position to defend which, as always, reflects on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Let's see here...so far the points I've made are:

    - Bernie got fucked over in the 2016 and 2020 primaries. This is an opinion that can't be proven true or false either way. That also includes your side of it, despite you being convinced that you're always right no matter what. You can't understand this concept, because your argument is "But Biden won so that proves you wrong!" Regardless, it was originally just an afterthought, which you keep desperately clinging onto so that you can continue to deflect from the fact that...
    No, he didn't. He got fewer votes, which has nothing to do with whatever opinion the DNC held of him in 2016. He did pretty well, but not well enough. Your attempts to insinuate positions you don't have the balls to actually take -- because they'd get dismantled instantly -- and your ensuing butthurt about them -- is your problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    - You can't explain why Biden is a "good president" (which isn't the same thing as "being president") without mentioning Trump. This is, at least so far, a fact.
    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read reflects on you. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    - You fill your posts with overly dramatic words under the illusion that it strengthens your retarded points. Except it doesn't, and you're still a huge tard. These are both facts.

    - You will reply to this in an overly dramatic fashion again while deciding that what i meant isn't really what I meant, and that instead what I really meant was <insert a bunch of Ashliana retardedness. This is also a fact.
    Your unilateral declarations continue to lack the power to twist and warp reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay. Better luck laying out a coherent position next time.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Kind of like your support for Trump and his trillion-dollar give-away to the super wealthy? Ah. There's that classic Methais self-awareness again.
    I supported not having Hillary as president more than anything else. And a better economy, which we had under Trump.


    It was you throwing a tantrum about the fact that you keep pivoting, and your inability to deal with that being pointed out.
    You're still throwing a tantrum because you keep trying to deflect but keep failing. Much like how you failed your parents.

    It's almost like there's a consistent theme among left-wingers and their inability to deal with unwelcome facts. Who knew?
    It pretty much sums up your entire existence.

    Nothing you've said has had anything to do with anything you previously said. Thanks for admitting it was an "afterthought," but you're arguing for its own sake, and don't have a coherent position to defend which, as always, reflects on you.
    You're welcome. Next time I'll make it a point to to remind myself that you're as stupid as you are, and I'll just get right to the crayons for you.

    No, he didn't. He got fewer votes, which has nothing to do with whatever opinion the DNC held of him in 2016. He did pretty well, but not well enough. Your attempts to insinuate positions you don't have the balls to actually take -- because they'd get dismantled instantly -- and your ensuing butthurt about them -- is your problem.
    So you don't understand what "got fucked over" means.

    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read reflects on you. Sorry.
    There you go deflecting again.


    Your unilateral declarations continue to lack the power to twist and warp reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay. Better luck laying out a coherent position next time.
    Thanks for being every bit as predictable as I said.


    Ok let's get to a new topic now...


    Can you explain to me, without mentioning Trump, why Biden isn't a bad president? And...go!
    Last edited by Methais; 02-25-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I supported not having Hillary as president more than anything else. And a better economy, which we had under Trump.
    Ah, so now you do understand the millions of people who voted against Trump rather than "for" Biden? Great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You're still throwing a tantrum because you keep trying to deflect but keep failing. Much like how you failed your parents.
    What's being deflected? Your now sixth formulation of a point-free "argument"? Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    It pretty much sums up your entire existence.
    The brand-defining Methais lack of self-awareness rears its head again. Kudos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You're welcome. Next time I'll make it a point to to remind myself that you're as stupid as you are, and I'll just get right to the crayons for you.
    Next time perhaps you should try sticking to a single "position" instead of veering off and desperately pivoting to one after another as they fall apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    So you don't understand what "got fucked over" means.
    Neither do you, since you haven't been able to establish how anything the DNC did resulted in Bernie getting fewer votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    There you go deflecting again.
    Pointing out your inability to read isn't "deflecting." Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Thanks for being every bit as predictable as I said.
    When you make the same retarded, evidence-free assertion, the same response gets pointed out: Your words are incapable of changing reality. No matter how butthurt you get about that, that remains reality, which you can't stand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Ok let's get to a new topic now...


    Can you explain to me, without mentioning Trump, why Biden isn't a bad president? And...go!
    You didn't read the first or second time, so you can peruse the thread for answers at your own convenience. Good luck.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    What's being deflected? Your now sixth formulation of a point-free "argument"? Right.
    You can't explain why Biden is a "good president" without mentioning Trump, so you hyperfocus on everything else. And it makes you super mad that it doesn't work.

    The brand-defining Ashlianalack of self-awareness rears its head again. Kudos.
    Correct.


    Next time perhaps you should try sticking to a single "position" instead of veering off and desperately pivoting to one after another as they fall apart.
    Yes you're right, I shouldn't have expected you to be able to be able to handle more than one thing at a time.

    Neither do you, since you haven't been able to establish how anything the DNC did resulted in Bernie getting fewer votes.
    Gosh, it's almost like you intentionally excluded the part where I said that my view of the primaries it was an opinion that can't be proven true or false, just like your stance on it, in some disingenuous attempt to strengthen your "argument." It's ok though, I already knew you were going to do that before I made the post. Thanks for being predictable again.

    Me pretending to point out your inability to read isn't "deflecting." But me continually trying to hyperfocus on everything but that is though.
    This is correct.

    When I make the same retarded, evidence-free assertion, the same response gets pointed out: My words are incapable of changing reality. No matter how butthurt I get about that, that remains reality, which I can't stand.
    Yup.

    You didn't let me shape the narrative the way I wanted to, and now I'm mad.
    Good luck buddy! Stop by the positivity thread and let go of all that anger.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can't explain why Biden is a "good president" without mentioning Trump, so you hyperfocus on everything else. And it makes you super mad that it doesn't work.
    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read only reflects on you. Better luck next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Correct.
    Looks like it's fantasy again for Methais.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Yes you're right, I shouldn't have expected you to be able to be able to handle more than one thing at a time.
    It's not about handling more than one thing at a time, it's that you keep pivoting from topic to topic as each one of your retarded positions instantly disintegrates. There's no thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Gosh, it's almost like you intentionally excluded the part where I said that my view of the primaries it was an opinion that can't be proven true or false, just like your stance on it, in some disingenuous attempt to strengthen your "argument." It's ok though, I already knew you were going to do that before I made the post. Thanks for being predictable again.
    What an interesting non-sequitur that in no way addresses what I said: your inability to lay out any kind of coherent position. The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim, and you haven't been able to substantiate any of your "claims." Thanks for being predictable again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    This is correct.
    Methais style fantasy again, just like your reference in the other thread to nonexistent events in 2016. Sorry. Your assertions aren't capable of rewriting history, much to your obvious dismay.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Yup.
    See above. Your assertions aren't capable of rewriting history, much to your obvious dismay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Good luck buddy! Stop by the positivity thread and let go of all that anger.
    Best of luck scrounging up a coherent position next time!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-25-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •