Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Say bye bye to violent video games?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/gt...c-sale-banned/

Bringing snowflakery to a whole new level.

I've played every GTA released to date and not once have I wanted to go car jack, murder, or rob someone.

Just wowza.
    I totally expected this to be being pushed by some Bible thumping republican.

Nope, it's a democrat. From Chicago even.

But yes I'm quite sure that GTA and other violent games are why Chicago is so fucked, and banning them will instantly fix it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I totally expected this to be being pushed by some Bible thumping republican.

But yes I'm quite sure that GTA and other violent games are why Chicago is so fucked, and banning them will instantly fix it.
    Yeah me too... was seriously shocked. But idiocy isn't party specific no matter what people want to believe.

And Tgo caught me... all those hookers I've beat up in real life most definitely led to this. I even have my own episode dedicated to me on Criminal Minds...

Nope. It plays well into the theme of democrats claiming no one is responsible for their own actions, they were forced to do it by their environment/racism/food issues/violent video games/etc...

All those 'mostly peaceful' BLM protestors were forced to riot and loot in major cities because of the racism. Wasn't their fault. Didn do nuffin'

I suspect we will start to see more of this in the next two years.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Nope. It plays well into the theme of democrats claiming no one is responsible for their own actions, they were forced to do it by their environment/racism/food issues/violent video games/etc...

All those 'mostly peaceful' BLM protestors were forced to riot and loot in major cities because of the racism. Wasn't their fault. Didn do nuffin'

I suspect we will start to see more of this in the next two years.
    Does it need to be pointed out that you're contradicting yourself? Are Democrats saying the BLM protesters are "mostly peaceful" (and thus, some certain percentage aren't) or that those who did engage in violence (which Dems roundly condemned) aren't "at fault, and were 'forced' to because of racism"?

Get your bullshit story straight, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Does it need to be pointed out that you're contradicting yourself? Are Democrats saying the BLM protesters are "mostly peaceful" (and thus, some certain percentage aren't) or that those who did engage in violence (which Dems roundly condemned) aren't "at fault, and were 'forced' to because of racism"?

Get your bullshit story straight, idiot.
    Ah, so cute, little ashy-poo is trying to talk like a big girl. big boy. big something. There, there, now ashy-poo, it's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Yeah me too... was seriously shocked. But idiocy isn't party specific no matter what people want to believe.

And Tgo caught me... all those hookers I've beat up in real life most definitely led to this. I even have my own episode dedicated to me on Criminal Minds...
    True, this just sounded more in line with Republican stupidity than democrat stupidity.

Or maybe not...because I keep forgetting that Joe Lieberman was an Independent. That's who I still think of when this kind of stupid shit is in the headlines.

Rockstar should release some parody game that's like the complete opposite of GTA. Like GTA: Care Bear Edition.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-24-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Ah, so cute, little ashy-poo is trying to talk like a big girl. big boy. big something. There, there, now ashy-poo, it's alright.
    There, there, widdle Caelric, dry those tears. If you keep at it long enough, you'll come up with a coherent position someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There, there, widdle Caelric, dry those tears. If you keep at it long enough, you'll come up with a coherent position someday.
    Oh, look! ashy-poo figured out how to use the italics function! So cute when she tries to do grown-up things!

True, this just sounded more in line with Republican stupidity than democrat stupidity.

Or maybe not...because I keep forgetting that Joe Lieberman was an Independent. That's who I still think of when this kind of stupid shit is in the headlines.

Rockstar should release some parody game that's like the complete opposite of GTA. Like GTA: Care Bear Edition.
    DUDE! A Carebear GTA would be amazing ROFL. Cute little bears going around jacking things. Evil, cuddly bears street racing. I bet that would be a huge hit.

I feel like the hype that politics make about a video game = more video game sales.

Plus, I've always felt like video games and angry hip-hop music and whatever were a way for human beings to sublimate and not do retarded shit IRL. I dunno. I think for as many copycats as you have, you always have people who are mellowing out and not doing aforementioned retarded shit. Maybe
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 02-24-2021 at 02:20 PM. Reason: pen15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!