Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sheru staff (cross-realm teleporter)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can one shot things with an e-bladed dagger if you really wanted to. Tricked out weapons are almost all novelty unless they're allowing you to hunt stuff that you'd normally be unable to, which I don't have a clue what weapons exist like that.

I have a T5 sigil staff with 2 separate dispel flares on them, both maxed out at 3 spells, T5 ensorcell and all that bullshit, and I'll be the first to tell you that none of that shit is needed to do anything. It's just fun item to have, but I wouldn't be steamrolling things any slower without it in 99.99999999% of my encounters just using a plan e-bladed 0x runestaff.

Squares are more gear dependent than pures of course, but anything proc based or that you have no real control over is just novelty shit to see flashy screen scroll.

"But it has like a 25% proc rate!"

It also has a 75% do nothing rate.
    That's just it. You don't really need much of anything in this game to be effective, I just gave up $10k in hurling items and enhancives and my hunts and arena times haven't really gotten any slower for it.

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    I think Vishra is failing to appreciate how valuable rarity is in a market of one percenters. It's insane to pay $200 million for a Francis Bacon painting to make your guests uncomfortable, but when you making a couple billion dollars a year and own absolutely everything you could possibly want already, it's not that crazy if you like bad art. There are a lot of people in GS that simply have nothing to buy anymore. They are presumably the target market for this insanely cool item.
    Plus the main point of this staff is you pair it with a private property key or a lockerstaff or ideally both and you can be anywhere any time you want. It's a nifty toy and a convenience. People don't pay 1.2b for a dwarf tattoo or 1b for a custom title or 2.5m scrip for a +3 AS bracer or 28k for rift boots because they are "cost effective", they're just toys for people with nothing better to do. Sure, sitting on a Gleasen Star for 25 min or walking from EN via go2 would save you money, but then you're not really the target audience for these kinds of things. Besides, it pulls you out of Scatter. That alone is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    I think Vishra is failing
    I think Vishra actually has no fucking idea how this game works. Nor does she really have an idea about how life works, either, as evidenced by her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I think Vishra actually has no fucking idea how this game works. Nor does she really have an idea about how life works, either, as evidenced by her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Still trying to decide if boy or girl

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I'm actually totally okay with that. It's the rest of vishra/time4fun/bhaalizmo's complete batshit insanity that's a problem.

Vishra shorted GME
    adred0111 (discord)

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Vishra was busy evading Senator Paul's questions the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Vishra was busy evading Senator Paul's questions the other day.

Pretty sure that's ashliana.

It might be Estild.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

you can also partake in this hilarity several times a day, especially if you have 1030 open:

You also see a Sheruvian monk, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul that is lying down, a greater vruul that is lying down, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul, a greater vruul and some enruned black vaalin doors.

Obvious exits: none
    Last edited by Rjex; 03-03-2021 at 05:00 PM.