Page 457 of 507 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5061

Thread: Deaths

  1. #4561

    Default

    5x MCP brig very highly resistant to fire/vacuum/impact

    level 100 wizard killing my 100 ranger..

    Tillmen gestures.
    A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from Tillmen.
    You are buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and knocked to the ground.
    You are pinned in place, unable to move.
    You are forced out of hiding.
    Roundtime: 18 sec.
    Kayous is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
    Pandin is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
    Alfred is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
    Snoopy is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
    Michaelous is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves.
    Titties is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
    PR>'heh
    You say, "Heh."
    PR>
    Tillmen comes out of hiding.
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    PR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    CS: +534 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +13 - -5 == +173
    Warding failed!
    A wispy hand of air reaches toward you and grasps you tightly. The hand squeezes hard, snatching the breath from your lungs.
    You are stunned.
    SPR>'he was invis
    You are still stunned.
    SPR>
    Tillmen's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
    SPR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    CS: +525 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +28 - -5 == +179
    Warding failed!
    Your black shank is struck with Tillmen's cast.
    SPR>
    Michaelous says, "Ooo."
    SPR>
    A blast of stone fragments leaps from a big black shank in your right hand.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to your back.
    SPR>
    Michaelous says, "Gg."
    SPR>
    Tillmen's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
    SPR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    The ground beneath your feet begins to boil violently!
    Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light strike to your chest.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Burst of flames to right eye bakes eyelid.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Burst of flames to left arm burns skin bright red.
    The ground then quickly cools.
    SPR>
    Pandin says, "Ovah."
    SPR>
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    SPR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    CS: +534 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +40 - -5 == +200
    Warding failed!
    Wisps of black smoke swirl around your body as it bursts into flame!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Left hand fried to a crisp. Think barbecue sauce.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Burst of flames to right hand burns fingers bright red.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    SPR>
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    SPR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    CS: +534 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +88 - -5 == +248
    Warding failed!
    Wisps of black smoke swirl around your body as it bursts into flame!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Nasty burns to left arm. Gonna need lots of butter.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Burst of flames char abdomen a crispy black.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !SPR>
    A blast of stone fragments leaps from a big black shank in your right hand.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to your left leg.
    !SPR>
    Alfred traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
    !SPR>
    Alfred gestures at Kayous.
    A dim aura surrounds Kayous.
    !SPR>
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    !SPR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    d100 == 1 FUMBLE!
    Wisps of black smoke swirl around you for a moment, then dissipate.
    !SPR>
    Michaelous says, "Nice."
    !SP>'why kill
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>
    Snoopy stands up.
    !SP>'why kill
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>'why kill
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>'why kill
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>'why kill
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    !SP>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    The ground beneath Tillmen rumbles, then erupts in a shower of rubble that coalesces in to a large, pudgy hand in mid-air.
    CS: +534 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +75 - -5 == +235
    Warding failed!
    You try to avoid the stone hand, but it soon catches you with a loose grip that quickly tightens.
    !SP>
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>
    Alfred gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
    !SP>
    Alfred gestures at Kayous.
    Kayous suddenly looks more powerful.
    !SP>'why kill
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>
    A blast of stone fragments leaps from a big black shank in your right hand.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light strike to your abdomen.
    !SP>
    Tillmen slowly moves his hand in a throwing motion, and the stone hand holding you moves in response...
    CS: +534 - TD: +361 + CvA: +2 + d100: +56 - -5 == +236
    Warding failed!
    The stone hand throws you and you go flying through the air, then hit the ground with a painful thud. 53 points of damage!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 7 points of damage!
    Blow grazes your left leg.
    Suddenly, the stone hand erupts into a myriad of stone fragments that hit the ground and crumble into invisible dust.
    !SP>prep 616
    >cast at tillmen
    You are still stunned.
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>
    Michaelous says, "Nice srategy."
    !SP>
    You start to breathe easier.
    !P>
    The flames surrounding you flare up violently...
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor burns to abdomen. Feels painful.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !P>
    Alfred gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
    !P>
    Alfred gestures at Kayous.
    A deep blue glow surrounds Kayous.
    !P>prep 616
    >cast at tillmen
    You already have a spell readied! You must RELEASE it if you wish to prepare another!
    !P>prep 616
    >cast at tillmen
    The flames surrounding you rise higher with the sudden movement, smothering your willpower.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.
    !PR>
    ...wait 8 seconds.
    !PR>prep 616
    >cast at tillmen
    ...wait 7 seconds.
    !PR>
    ...wait 7 seconds.
    !PR>
    ...wait 7 seconds.
    !PR>prep 616
    >cast at tillmen
    ...wait 7 seconds.
    ...wait 7 seconds.
    !PR>
    Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
    !PR>
    Tillmen gestures at you.
    CS: +534 - TD: +381 + CvA: +2 + d100: +94 - -5 == +254
    Warding failed!
    Wisps of black smoke swirl around your body as it bursts into flame!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Flame engulfs foe's left eye, setting it ablaze. Mercifully, death follows quickly.
    The air about you stops shimmering.
    Your SIGN OF DISSIPATION is no longer effective.
    Your SIGN OF STRIKING is no longer effective.
    The air calms down around you.
    Your breathing becomes more shallow.
    Your SIGN OF SWORDS is no longer effective.
    Your SIGN OF SMITING is no longer effective.
    The very powerful look leaves you.
    The white light leaves you.
    The green and gold energy fades from around you, bringing your awareness of nature to its original state.
    The light blue glow leaves you.
    You feel the gathering of nature's power leave you.
    You feel less secure.
    You return to normal color.
    You feel the inner strength leave you.
    You become solid again.
    You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
    You no longer feel so dextrous.
    You seem to lose the thorny barrier that surrounds you.
    The dim aura fades from around you.
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  2. #4562

    Default

    [sloot]>store right
    A triton radical rushes forward at you with her bronze scaling fork and attempts a charge!
    [Roll result: 120 (open d100: 90)]
    A triton radical lunges at you with a competent charge and you flip through the air, landing on your head with a crash!
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor puncture to the right leg.
    Roundtime: 15 sec.
    SPR>
    You are still stunned.
    SPR>
    A triton radical thrusts with a corroded bronze scaling fork at you!
    AS: +430 vs DS: +334 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +6 = +131
    ... and hits for 19 points of damage!
    Minor puncture to the abdomen.
    SPR>
    The moment of enlightenment and magical comprehension fades from your mind.
    SPR>
    [sloot]>store right
    ...wait 5 seconds.
    PR>
    A triton radical thrusts with a corroded bronze scaling fork at you!
    AS: +430 vs DS: +334 with AvD: +29 + 60 + d40 roll: +21 = +206
    ... and hits for 60 points of damage!
    Strike to temple! Saved by a thick skull!
    You are stunned for 7 rounds!
    !SPR>
    [sloot]>store right
    You are still stunned.
    !SP>
    A triton radical thrusts with a corroded bronze scaling fork at you!
    AS: +430 vs DS: +261 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +74 = +272
    ... and hits for 112 points of damage!
    Your shield arm falls to the ground, still twitching.
    !SP>
    [bigshot: AUTOBOT ALERT: Your character is in trouble!]
    [bigshot]>quit

    --- Lich: waitsloot has exited.
    | Bigshot resting: wounded
    *********

    [Ruined Temple, Third Floor]
    Fallen debris creates an incredibly rocky landscape on the puckered floor. A collapsed alcove resides in the corner with a glimpse of a statue's head within the rubble. The adjoining ornamental arches have also given way, knocking over the nearby carved pillars. You also see the Mofuggah disk.
    Also here: Ju Talkin' Ta Me Mofuggah
    Obvious paths: south, southwest, west
    [You are lying down]
    [You are currently stunned]
    !SP>
    An enraged triton executioner returns to the fray!
    A coral-hilted sharply tapered longsword flies out of the shadows toward you!
    AS: +625 vs DS: +198 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +64 = +528
    ... and hits for 127 points of damage!
    Blow cracks a rib and punctures a lung.
    Breathing becomes a challenge.
    You notice your blood flow go back to normal.
    You lose your extra internal fortitude.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
    Your SIGN OF CLOTTING is no longer effective.
    The very powerful look leaves you.
    The white light leaves you.
    The bright luminescence fades from around you.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
    The dull golden nimbus fades from around you.
    You feel the gathering of nature's power leave you.
    The air about you stops shimmering.
    The air calms down around you.
    You feel the inner strength leave you.
    You are no longer moving silently.
    Your SIGN OF DEFENDING is no longer effective.
    Your SIGN OF WARDING is no longer effective.
    You no longer feel so dextrous.
    You seem to lose the thorny barrier that surrounds you.
    The light blue glow leaves you.
    You return to normal color.
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    The green and gold energy fades from around you, bringing your awareness of nature to its original state.
    The powerful look leaves you.

    It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

    You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

    ...departing in 13 mins...
    Momentum carries a coral-hilted sharply tapered longsword past you to land nearby.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  3. #4563
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    on a street
    Posts
    9,580
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    >
    An angry Mestanir knight swings an ornate black bardiche at you!
    AS: +1002 vs DS: +632 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +41 = +436
    ... and hits for 174 points of damage!
    Your weapon arm falls to the ground, still twitching.
    You are stunned for 10 rounds!
    >
    You hear someone chanting an arcane phrase...
    >
    Nuadjha gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    >
    Nuadjha gestures at you.

    Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! One of the thorns jabs into him!
    ... hits for 16 points of damage!
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    Deep blue motes swirl away from you and fade.
    You feel your extra strength departing.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The light blue glow leaves you.
    2013 PC FF Champion

    "Rules are rules and when Timmy sticks a battleaxe in your chest you have to sit down and count to 100." - Sera Blanche

    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Vishra: "like I'd start off by making you wear this leather ball gag I have"
    [Private]-GSIV:Vishra: "you sound like my mother"

  4. #4564
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,197
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    lol at the Angry Mestanir knight. You stay classy, GM NPCs. Truthfully, I guess it is better than instant auto-death via GMs.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  5. #4565
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    on a street
    Posts
    9,580
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    lol at the Angry Mestanir knight. You stay classy, GM NPCs. Truthfully, I guess it is better than instant auto-death via GMs.
    Yes, it's better than being pointed at and exploding into 1000 pieces or having 5 vathors swoop you then rapid fire void. All while the Solhaven crowd goes around getting to be the heroes of the invasion. If you can't beat em, join the other side.
    2013 PC FF Champion

    "Rules are rules and when Timmy sticks a battleaxe in your chest you have to sit down and count to 100." - Sera Blanche

    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Vishra: "like I'd start off by making you wear this leather ball gag I have"
    [Private]-GSIV:Vishra: "you sound like my mother"

  6. #4566
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    15,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post

    Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! One of the thorns jabs into him!
    What's the deal with this messed up line?

  7. #4567

    Default

    bigshot]>prep 616
    An ethereal triton sentry points an ethereal, clawed finger toward you!
    CS: +442 - TD: +425 + CvA: +2 + d100: +94 == +113
    Warding failed!
    You feel a surge of intense energy suddenly tear violently at your body! You feel drained!
    ... and hits for 10 points of damage!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor burns to head. That hurt a bit.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Chilly blast to the chest causes heart to skip a beat.
    ... 30 points of damage!
    Electric blast goes right to the heart! You'll miss that steady beat.
    You are no longer moving silently.
    You return to normal color.
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    You no longer feel so dextrous.
    You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
    You seem to lose the thorny barrier that surrounds you.
    The powerful look leaves you.
    Your SIGN OF WARDING is no longer effective.
    Your SIGN OF CLOTTING is no longer effective.
    The very powerful look leaves you.
    The white light leaves you.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
    You feel the inner strength leave you.
    You feel the gathering of nature's power leave you.
    The air about you stops shimmering.
    Your SIGN OF DEFENDING is no longer effective.
    The bright luminescence fades from around you.
    The green and gold energy fades from around you, bringing your awareness of nature to its original state.
    You notice your blood flow go back to normal.
    The air calms down around you.
    You lose your extra internal fortitude.
    The moment of enlightenment and magical comprehension fades from your mind.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
    The light blue glow leaves you.

    It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

    You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

    ...departing in 13 mins...
    The electricity carries itself through you and dissipates in the water with a small crackle.
    The triton sentry stares down impassively at your corpse.
    Last edited by IorakeWarhammer; 02-25-2011 at 07:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  8. #4568

    Default

    close to it

    [go2]>go staircase
    [Ruined Temple, Dais]
    Gentle waves ebb and flow across the short dais, crashing into the carved staircase that leads to the floor above. Several large metal pots, etched with intricate wavy designs, rest at the base of the staircase, rusted and worn where submerged. You also see a water elemental, a water elemental and a carved marble staircase.
    Obvious exits: down
    >
    [go2]>wear #7744652
    You sling a vultite shield over your shoulder.
    >
    [go2]>put #7744566 in #7744573
    Your mace won't fit in the leather jacket.
    >
    The water elemental closes its eyes and draws in on itself, arms crossed over its aqueous torso. Suddenly its eyes flash open and it hurls an incredibly powerful blast of water at you!

    The watery burst nails you before you can react! You scream in agony as you are slammed painfully to the ground!
    ... 30 points of damage!
    Blow to the eye dazes Jaeden. You struggle to recover.
    You are stunned for 12 rounds!
    Roundtime: 15 sec.
    SPR>
    [go2]>swim down
    You are still stunned.
    SPR>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    SPR>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    SPR>
    A water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
    CS: +415 - TD: +396 + CvA: +2 + d100: +71 - -5 == +97
    Warded off!
    SPR>
    A water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
    The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks the attack from the water elemental!
    SPR>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    SPR>
    A water elemental pounds at you with its fist!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +429 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +31 = +66
    A clean miss.
    SP>
    You feel at full magical power again.
    SP>
    A water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    A water elemental hurls a stream of water at you!
    AS: +454 vs DS: +383 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +93 = +187
    ... and hits for 20 points of damage!
    Blow grazes your temple.
    SP>
    Stretching out its reach, a water elemental begins to spiral and swirl with furiously increasing velocity! Soon it flattens out until the turbulent waters of its body have formed a powerful whirlpool!

    Torrents of water rush past as the whirlpool gains strength!

    SP>
    A water elemental pounds at you with its fist!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +429 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +81 = +116
    ... and hits for 5 points of damage!
    Blow nicks your left hand.
    SP>experience
    Level: 100 Deeds: 0
    Experience: 9596763 Death's Sting: None
    Exp. to next TP: 737 Recent Deaths: 0
    Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 127844963
    Physical TPs: 107 Mana: 279/279 max
    (170 Phy converted to Mnt)

    Your mind can't take much more of this! You must rest!
    SP>
    You are dragged along by the irresistable current into the whirlpool! Struggling with all your might, you are able to swim free of the liquid maelstrom.
    SP>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    SP>
    Grand Lord Beelzebub just came down a carved marble staircase.
    SP>
    A triton combatant just came up a carved marble staircase.
    SP>
    A water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
    A powerful wave of water surges forth and moves outward from a water elemental.
    Beelzebub is buffeted by the watery wave, and is knocked to the ground.
    You are buffeted by the watery wave and are pinned in place, unable to move.
    Roundtime: 20 sec.
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Hard blow to your back sends intense pain shooting up your back!
    !SPR>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    !SPR>
    Beelzebub put an archaic deringo runestaff in his leather-laced backpack.
    !SPR>
    Beelzebub swims down.
    !SPR>
    A triton combatant thrusts with a razor-tined pale green trident at you!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +414 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +45 = +79
    A clean miss.
    !SPR>
    An eddy spins off of a powerful whirlpool. The eddy soon reaches upward and forms a long, lean waterspout!
    !SPR>
    A waterspout whips up a stinging spray of water!


    You are struck!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Blow grazes your right arm lightly.
    !SPR>
    A water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
    Some mithglin brigandine armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    A water elemental hurls a stream of water at you!
    AS: +454 vs DS: +361 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +98 = +214
    ... and hits for 23 points of damage!
    Blow grazes your left arm lightly.
    !SPR>
    In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, a triton combatant engages you in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!
    The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks the attack from the triton combatant!

    A triton combatant thrusts with a razor-tined pale green trident at you!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +393 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +60 = +115
    ... and hits for 5 points of damage!
    Poked in the tummy.
    Hehehe.

    A triton combatant thrusts with a razor-tined pale green trident at you!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +393 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +18 = +73
    A clean miss.

    A triton combatant thrusts with a razor-tined pale green trident at you!
    Nearly insensible, you desperately evade the attack!

    !SPR>
    A water elemental pounds at you with its fist!
    AS: +424 vs DS: +366 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +80 = +178
    ... and hits for 24 points of damage!
    Blow leaves an imprint on your chest!
    !SPR>
    A water elemental utters an incantation in an unfamiliar, bubbling language.
    !SP>
    [go2]>swim down
    With powerful strokes and kicks, you glide smoothly down.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  9. #4569
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    15,681

    Default

    Dude have you ever played GS before?

  10. #4570

    Default

    no this is my first time

    consider now, that i'm script hunting in Nelemar 24/7.. so it may seem like a lot of posts, but.. I HAVE A LOTTA RUN-INS WITH THE LAW
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

Similar Threads

  1. Fun Deaths of the Day
    By Slamy in forum General Gemstone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
  2. Invasion deaths
    By Belnia in forum General Gemstone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:50 AM
  3. Grimswarm Deaths!
    By Kull in forum Dueler's Arena
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:26 AM
  4. OTF deaths
    By Dwarven Empath in forum General Gemstone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 04:51 PM
  5. Stupid Deaths
    By Wezas in forum General Gemstone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •