Thread: Deaths

Can I mention something?
    Hughmungus
    Massiveman
    Enormis

Dick problem.

2. Default

Originally posted by isebumples
    What they didn't say is, i've killed them 16 times, and they have killed me eight. I'm one man, they are 5 fuckwads. I've still killed twice for every death I have recieved. I think its great they found this post, only to see themselves massively humiliated in front of a ton of people. In fact, all two of them (which that is how many of them I believe are behind the characters) will probably attemt to flood this topic with senseless bullshit posts like the last two. It just feeds my need to kill them even more. The only reason I started war with them, was completely in character. I wanted these cuntrag bitches to leave rivers rest. I don't know how many of you have been to Rivers Rest, but the people there ACTUALLY FUCKING ROLEPLAY. I walked into the RR commons one day, and saw two of them talking outloud about how many fucking dodge ranks they had. Oh, and they were using great RP terms like BRB, and bitzch, and I could go on for hours. I stick up for that town, I always have. I've chased more pathetic fuckwads out of this town, nothing will stop me from chasing these asshats out. Oh well, enough ranting.

in the well spoken words of Grandsome....

I RUN THESE STREETS!!!!

-Bwomp's player
    You twist shit up so much. The ONLY person you've killed over and over was me. out of the 16 times you claim to have killed ANYONE about 12 of them was me and me alone. Your dumb ass fell for the bait and continued killing me. I merely sat there and waited for you to do it so you would get banished from the town you claim to protect.

Also, you havent killed ANYONE except me more than twice. As a matter of fact, Hugh was the ONLY one that you got lucky enough to kill twice. Your ass got handed to you in battle and in wit. As for you claiming to fight this battle alone, your dumb ass friend ceyrin was fighting with you until he got tired of dying.

Stop trying to make it seem like you are actually worth something. Oh, and another thing, YOU DONT RUN SHIT. The streets you claim to run, you got kicked out of.

Originally posted by Drayal
    Can I mention something?
    Hughmungus
    Massiveman
    Enormis

Dick problem.
    Straight up.. not to mention that they like to help out certain other people that stir a lot of crap then get thier asses handed to em.

[Edited on 5-11-2005 by Kainen]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

Ok,

Bwomp is just a fucking Liar. He tried talking shit in the game about how he loved dying over and over. He told me he was trying to get us Bannished from a town that we have no Crimes in. = Fool. We knew he was on the brink of bannishmen after Dion let him kill him 10 times. He never would have killed Hugh the 2 times If I didnt let him. I told people in the room I was waiting for his Pansey Lying little ass. So its not like people dont know he is bullshit.

Everyone in the commons wants him dead and are glad he is bannished from a town that never wanted his lame ass anyway. He claims to be doing something for the town but he is hiding in front of me as we speak. In a sanct like the pansey he is. He says, he dont want anymore from the shadows then rings out.

Hmm...

Then I am located a million times. As if he dont know where I am standing. LOL

Bwomp is a Funcking Poser and thats all there is to it.

A Fucking Wannabe

Come get some pansey and show everyone how tuff you arent.

Boy!

5. Default

Also, you havent killed ANYONE except me more than twice. As a matter of fact, Hugh was the ONLY one that you got lucky enough to kill twice.

You leap from hiding to attack!
    You swing a massive invar claidhmore at Hughmungus!
    AS: +403 vs DS: +283 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +29 = +175
    ... and hit for 43 points of damage!
    Vertebrae in neck disintegrate from impact!
    Neck sinks into shoulders.

* Hughmungus drops dead at your feet!

one....

You swing a massive invar claidhmore at Hughmungus!
    AS: +423 vs DS: +127 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +10 = +332
    ... and hit for 85 points of damage!
    Gruesome slash to Hughmungus's throat!
    That stings... for about a second.

two...

You swing a feras mattock at Hughmungus!
    AS: +361 vs DS: +192 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +69 = +274
    ... and hit for 77 points of damage!
    Blow ruptures the stomach!
    He is stunned!
    *** As the blow lands, the feras mattock unleashes a severe smiting of lightning!
    ... 70 points of damage!
    Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.

three, you fucking pudsmack.

I didn't even know that Ceyrin was attacking at the time, too, and in case you think I have an alliance with him.....

You swing a shiny black invar claidhmore at Ceyrin!
    AS: +270 vs DS: +131 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +74 = +245
    ... and hit for 91 points of damage!
    Slash strikes Ceyrin's left eye.
    Seems there was a brain there after all.

* Ceyrin drops dead at your feet!

And yes, that was my claidhmore before it was altered. And was the same left eye that I aimed at when I killed you for 266 points of damage! I work alone, if other people join in, then that is their parogative. I only killed you twice in town, then I dragged you out of town twice when you were away from your computer playing another of these imfamous fuckwad players. Either way, I still do, and will continue to run these streets.

-Bwomp's player

Hmm

Someone mentioned Ceyrin. Is he still around? I saw him checking in and out of the in in River's Rest last week Over and Over and Over.

Like 50 times. No shit, atleast 50 times I stood in the room next to him as he did it. I was wondering what the hell he was doing and so was were the gods im sure.

Ohwell,

He caved in and Warned everyone already anyway. I quess thats how he claims to clean up the town with Bwomp.

Hugh

7. Default

O im sorry, you killed hugh a whole three times! How many times have you even tried to kill him? That was like 3 out of a fucking million. You just kept trying over and over again until your sorry ass got lucky. You are hated by almost everyone at RR. Why dont you just stick to playing Bumples/Siggit or perhaps Shimmerain? (just a hunch since he always pops out when you keep dying and start casting presence all over the place looking for people)

Since you have all the logs, why dont you post all the odd amount of times you claim to have killed Revon, Xealot and Enormis. I doubt you'll find them since you've only killed the rest of them only once. You started this fight and continue to get your ass handed to you. At least when Ceyrin was claiming to protect RR, a few people actually backed him up. As for you, whenever you die people cheer and fucking celebrate at the commons.

Bottom line is that you're a fucking wanna be that stretches the shit out of lies and comes on here posting your bullshit so someone can hang on your nutts.

One day a big bunch of embarrassments to Giantkin, decide to catch a lovely cruise together.
    Sick of getting their asses handed to them by REAL Giantfolk, they figure they'd effortlessly glide over to a beautiful tropical island where the inhabitants are heard to be half their trainings.
    They adjust their armor, don their helmets and step off the boat.
    They pick on the first person they see and suddenly they're in a heap on the ground, gripping eachothers claids and greatswords in a beautiful, homo-erotic, bloodied embrace.
    They realise they're fucked and decide the best thing they can do is sit in a tight circle and pray they'll be killed enough times to warrant the banishment of the one they picked on.
    Hopefully once they're rid of said person, they can retry their 'attack' on the little isle that's full of flowers and happy , fun people. Who, even though are relatively small in trainings, can reduce a clan of invading bullies to kneeling in wait for death.
    Massiveman, Hughmungus and Enormis.
    We salute you.

9. Default

Bwomp is just a fucking Liar. He tried talking shit in the game about how he loved dying over and over. He told me he was trying to get us Bannished from a town that we have no Crimes in.

-hugh

Hugh only has a few murders on his record (all Bwomps)

-hugh

Hmm...

Then I am located a million times. As if he dont know where I am standing. LOL

-hugh

I never located him a million times, but I did log on my empath and locate ENORMIS approxamately 50 times in a row, to piss you off. the GM emeradin sent to me shortly after, saying quote,"OK, thats enough locates, I think you found him" to which I quickly replied, "One more time, just to make sure" and located him once more. The said GM replied "ROFL". Even the GM's think you are a joke, and as far as me being a huge liar, I prove my facts, little dickless bitch.

Everyone in the commons wants him dead and are glad he is bannished from a town that never wanted his lame ass anyway.

-hugh

Just a few thoughts from upstanding citizens of town this eve, that I can quote, because they are in my window still.

You hear the faint thoughts of You echo in your mind:
    "I'm banished from town, isn't it a shame!"
    >

You hear the faint thoughts of XXXXXX echo in your mind:
    "That is sad to hear"

You hear the faint thoughts of XXXXX touch your mind:
    "well i will miss you hopefully we will see ya again"

You hear the faint thoughts of XXXXXXXX touch your mind:
    "true, but now you're forced to leave the town you were protecting"

The town dosen't like your presence, I've tried to keep this conflict in-char as much as possible, but it is extremely hard to do when people like this come around. I would be willing to bet that the player(s) of Hughmungus, Massiveman, and Enormis have what is to be known as Dinker-doo's, which is also known as a small cock. Much smaller than my average sized one, i'm sure.

-Bwomps player

10. Default

I'm very happy you can post made up logs of you talking to yourself on the amunet. Isnt that nice!

Here are some of my in-game amunet logs that really happened:

You hear the faint thoughts of You echo in your mind:
    "I just saved a bunch of money by switching to geicho!"
    >

You hear the faint thoughts of XXXXXX echo in your mind:
    "I'm so proud of you Dion. You're the fucking greatest"
    >

You hear the faint thoughts of XXXXX touch your mind:
    "Thats great! I dont have enough money to switch to geicho because im wasting it playing this fucking game!"

[Edited on 5-11-2005 by Dionisius]