Page 3 of 507 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaths

<<Was that when we went hunting and I dropped dead and realized I was carrying over 200k? >>

Yes

As for my info about Revon, it's just what I had heard from others. I was told Revon had access to Hugh, and was Xealot. And Pappee is somewhere in there too.

I remember killing Revon, then having Pappee's familiar following me around (and being invisible in the same room as me.. and then attempting to rapid fire boil me), then Hughmungis always searching me out.. and Xealot swinging at me for no apparent reason. So I assumed what I was being told was right, cause it made sense.

Leetahkin Guest

Onishark, that's still funny how you cried to me and told me you could never rp with me again because of who I was associated with. Boohoo!

Phoenix has gladly flown the coop.

2 things Onishark, your boyfriend Bhuryn was always with you, is why I took off, and I'm not Ericos, hell, I'm not even Erickos...The owner of Erickos told me to go fuck some people up cuz he was quitting, and I figured you could use a beaten. And is Foxs and Foxye the same person? Kinda had a hunch.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

If Foxs and Foxye are the same person, I'm mad for helping Foxye

Yea, if they are, not too hard to tell. Foxye is one hell of a vulturing cleric.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

6. Default

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bwomp (isebumples) is a trip! The funny thing is that he made the biggest mistake killing any of those people in his logs because he has not stopped dying since he did it. He also forgot to add that in between all the times he killed those people he died like 20 times. Its funny how he makes it seem like he's been owning people when in all reality he has been getting his ass whooped from left to right.

Bwomp has been bitched soooo hard this passed week. He wont even show his face in town anymore.Why not post all the million times you died by those people huh Bwompykins?

[Edited on 5-11-2005 by Dionisius]

Ok,

I was told about that dipshit Bwomps bragging about killing Hughmungus.
    It was a nice ambush we have to give him that much, but thats it.

I sat there and was waiting for the pansey that would not come out of hiding all day because he was scared of being killed for the sixth time. Here is the "Set-Up" I sat their knowing I had to be alone sitting quiet for a long time. ( 2 hours so he thinks im asleep) So he would get the guts to attack and take the shot from 1613 (my deity ) which would stunn him long enough to recieve the BANNISHMENT from River's Rest. And it Worked!

He was drug off bannished, fined about 10 mil for his stupidity. He left out all the times he logged out of the game to keep from dying, the times he died trying to kill Hugh.

He also fails to mention how many times he ran in and WARNED anyone near hugh, or anyone that looked like Hugh. He did assists on his zombies and claimed that hugh was disrupting the area by killing Bwomp so many times in the commons.

He is still in hiding and will remain there. He will die more often now that he is bannished. Lets see if he can kill Hugh now that he aint the (Bait) LOL.

Sometimes death is bitter sweet and laying their knowing Bwomps Dumbass will jump out and take the very bait that will get him BANNED was well worth the 20 min recovery. After all the Ban is for 6 months and soon to be more (wink). You may just find the pansey STUNNED laying in town being accused of bannishment for a while before he dies.

Hugh only has a few murders on his record (all Bwomps) but now, I can add a few for good measure.

So when you see Bowmp Just bit the Dust! think of Hugh!

One more thing,

Enormis is my Son, and he is Not related to anyone you all claim to know about. Especially Revon/Dionisius. We know these guys and have teamed up with them in various instances. We dont swap characters or accounts and we dont talk for each other. We are different people all together. (get it)

We have a large family business in 3 states so help is just around the corner with a REAL family member at the keyboard. Somebody is always online and willing to help.

We have played GS since geni and have never known anyone to guess all the characters on someones account. Some people hug and kiss themselves, marry themselves, tell themselves how Good they are, and who knows what else.

We dont play that way. NONE of our family plays that way.

Chadj,

I have NEVER evern spoken to you. I would know if you spoke or had issues with either Hughmungis or Hughmungus. So keep your trap shut about the giants you dont know, or you WILL have issues that you cant Brag about.

Hugh

8. Default

What they didn't say is, i've killed them 16 times, and they have killed me eight. I'm one man, they are 5 fuckwads. I've still killed twice for every death I have recieved. I think its great they found this post, only to see themselves massively humiliated in front of a ton of people. In fact, all two of them (which that is how many of them I believe are behind the characters) will probably attemt to flood this topic with senseless bullshit posts like the last two. It just feeds my need to kill them even more. The only reason I started war with them, was completely in character. I wanted these cuntrag bitches to leave rivers rest. I don't know how many of you have been to Rivers Rest, but the people there ACTUALLY FUCKING ROLEPLAY. I walked into the RR commons one day, and saw two of them talking outloud about how many fucking dodge ranks they had. Oh, and they were using great RP terms like BRB, and bitzch, and I could go on for hours. I stick up for that town, I always have. I've chased more pathetic fuckwads out of this town, nothing will stop me from chasing these asshats out. Oh well, enough ranting.

in the well spoken words of Grandsome....

I RUN THESE STREETS!!!!

-Bwomp's player

9. Default

He also fails to mention how many times he ran in and WARNED anyone near hugh, or anyone that looked like Hugh. He did assists on his zombies and claimed that hugh was disrupting the area by killing Bwomp so many times in the commons.

I don't warn, never have, believe me, or this dickhead, it is your own call.

-Bwomps player

10. Default

Heh, and as far as my 10 mil fine, which did exist, I decided to take the jail time for FUCKING FREE YOU TAINTLICKERS!

-Bwomp's player