Page 2 of 507 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaths

And every one of them totally deserved, I believe.

2. Default

you might say that, heh!

-Bwomp's player

Bwomp, you are my idle. Every person you killed there was my enemy at one time or another.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

Revon/Xealot/Hughmungis/Enormis... I was fighting with them all at some time, too.

Enormis is ok with me now, but Revon still uses Hughmungis to try and get me.. and even with Revon using Xealot on my little 40 train char, I've still rocked that little fucker every which way. Revon is a total little shit.

<<A frost giant hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Showal!
    AS: +207 vs DS: -86 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +53 = +385
    ... and hits for 80 points of damage!
    Polar blast decimates Showal's right hand!
    The freezing ball of pure cold strikes Showal, blossoming into a much larger sphere of frost upon impact.
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Left arm is shattered by cold blast!

* Showal drops dead at your feet! >>

Was that when we went hunting and I dropped dead and realized I was carrying over 200k?

Revon isnt Xealot, or any of the other ones, and I dont know how you think Revon uses Hughmungis to get you... but whatever you say.

Yea I was gonna say...I know Enorm and Hugh are the same, Revlon and Xealot are always together, maybe not the same, but boyfriends if anything.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

Yeah , apparently whenever Bwomp leaves the room Shimmerain enters and takes over the fight.

Must be the same player then. (According to the team of giantkin dickheads, freshly arrived in RR)

9. Default

Shimmerain = *edit*

Alarke- Why people not like you?

Erickos- LOL that's those are the only instant death implodes u ever got on me. Other than that.. dont see how i lived through all the other ones. TOok you what... 4 of'm to get me when I was hunting? Not to mention your lil bitch ass would run away to town to a sancted spot everytime I came after you.

Bwomp- LoL nice work buddy. I guess I could post all my logs of killing Dion.. but I dont wanna ruin your day. Vitruvian I spared and then he kills me and I got plenty of logs of just watchin my friends whoop'm.

Revon and Xealot are brothers ( I think IRL too )
    Huge and Enor are obvious.

And Erickos... When are you gonna bring back Ericos?

I remember when Me and My bro would go at You, Rarr, Alarke, Kaelowyn and Chadj all day. =P

Just looking at all these past memories makes me wish I never got banned for killing the *edit* bitches Innez and Sundriana

People, you ever see them *edit* put a arrow in the eye, lance through the lungs, or hell even pull an erickos or a Dionisius.

Dion Man... in the what? 1 and a half years I left GS your strat is still invis rapid boil? When yah gonna learn how to really abuse a Wizard?

Lets see some logs of... Foxs or Foxye getin whooped. Both those bitches get B-Slapped all the time. Foxs i'm about 5-0-1 against and Foxye i'm 2-0-1 against.

Anyone out there ever want to start up like perhaps say.. a Duel Ladder? Points for Player vs Players. Maybe have like 100K a week put into the pot. And divide it to give awards?

[Edited on 5-11-2005 by HarmNone]

You're just mad Shimm crippled Onishark in front of his little Oni-girlfiend.