Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
Who the fuck did I piss off?

Code:
A triton combatant rushes forward at you with her silvery blue trident and attempts a charge!
[SMR result: 244 (Open d100: 184)]
Your size considerably hinders your defense!
A triton combatant lunges at you with an awesome charge and you lose your footing.
Roundtime: 24 sec.
   ... 40 points of damage!
   Shot to back shatters bone and vertebrae!
The layer of protection fades away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
A faint silvery glow fades from around you.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves you.
You feel less confident than before.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend.  Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 16 mins...

My capped wizard, with his armor, 520 active and 130 ranks of earth lore - when he's stunned - has phenomenal level of crit padding (31 CER).

I got stunned by a triton radical that cast Censure. (my wizard now sits at 31 CER in a stunned status)
This forced a penalty of 35 to my SMRv2 defense roll - which made it a lot easier for me to be hit.
A triton combatant then charged me and with a 158 endroll I suffered 30 points of damage and a rank 2 leg wound that knocked me prone.

158 endroll under the old CML for a charge maneuver never did that kind of damage to my wizard even when he wasn't stunned. He would get knocked down, but usually resulted in a rank 1 wound with 15-20 health loss and maybe a two round stun. If it wasn't for his off the charts crit padding he would have lost a leg and a more health from that 158 endroll.

The awful shit punishment that SMRv2 maneuvers dishes out now fucking blows. Low endrolls that can crit kill a pure is a fucking joke.

Naijin "But you defend better as a pure against all maneuvers now!" "Also, your SMRv2 defense has been reduced so you get hit easier as a pure."