Page 501 of 507 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5061

Thread: Deaths

I thought about RPing a Bandit at one point, I'd ambush low-mid level characters and demand some shit from them but I rethought that because it sounds like cancerous drama more than actual fun.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I thought about RPing a Bandit at one point, I'd ambush low-mid level characters and demand some shit from them but I rethought that because it sounds like cancerous drama more than actual fun.
    Could be fun if you aren't a dick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Could be fun if you aren't a dick about it.
    Well, point me to a very polite bandit and I'll play one.

I'm into this bandit idea.

Want to form a gang?

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post

Want to form a gang?
    I totally would but again, it just feels like cancerous bullshit would happen and I'd like to avoid the drama. That and ;go2 complicates areas.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post

Want to form a gang?
    I tried it once. I wanted a buddy from WoW to try GS out but he wasn't really feeling it because of the lack of PvP. I suggested rp'ing as bandits and maybe we could use that as a way to instigate consensual PvP... didn't really work out so well. The first person we ambushed was an elven chick and she started flirting with us and wanted us to go back to the inn with her. My friend has never touched GS again.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I tried it once. I wanted a buddy from WoW to try GS out but he wasn't really feeling it because of the lack of PvP. I suggested rp'ing as bandits...
    Big surprise there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I totally would but again, it just feels like cancerous bullshit would happen and I'd like to avoid the drama. That and ;go2 complicates areas.
    I made an "Elven Mafia" once and we went around demanding protection money. The GMs shut us down pretty quick.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

The game would be so much more fun with pvp. I never understood why they wouldn't make somethings pvp enabled or just turn a blind eye to it for rping. I would love to be a legit thief. Gelston's idea of mafia is great. I would love to see this in an Rping context.

A while ago I has hunting and of course I am an ambusher who doesn't script. Well there were 2 different people script hunting in the same area. Oddly enough neither were reallly afk. but they were cleaning up my creatures etc. Of course I tried to talk to them both. So I decided just to stalk them and steal from them. Well one said he was impressed by my strategy since how many people afk script.....I took a couple of hundred and a couple gems etc. The other guy decided to swing and then run. He picked up 2 sapphires from my creatures.....so gems that aren't exactly cheap. I didn't swing back even though I could, but he just swung at me an ran.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    The game would be so much more fun with pvp. I never understood why they wouldn't make somethings pvp enabled or just turn a blind eye to it for rping. I would love to be a legit thief. Gelston's idea of mafia is great. I would love to see this in an Rping context.

A while ago I has hunting and of course I am an ambusher who doesn't script. Well there were 2 different people script hunting in the same area. Oddly enough neither were reallly afk. but they were cleaning up my creatures etc. Of course I tried to talk to them both. So I decided just to stalk them and steal from them. Well one said he was impressed by my strategy since how many people afk script.....I took a couple of hundred and a couple gems etc. The other guy decided to swing and then run. He picked up 2 sapphires from my creatures.....so gems that aren't exactly cheap. I didn't swing back even though I could, but he just swung at me an ran.

Just do it
    standing between the living and the dead