Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 95

Thread: Woke - What Does It Mean?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    It's cute that you think you're countering racist bullshit, but in fact, you are actually contributing your own racism to the conversation.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    It's cute that you think you're countering racist bullshit, but in fact, you are actually contributing your own racism to the conversation.
    Example?

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Example?
    The subtle racism of low expectations. The insidious racism of assuming that black people, and other people of color can't make it by themselves, that they need big daddy government to help them out. The despicable racism of assuming that everything bad that happens to a person of color is not their fault, but the fault of racism.

  4. #34

    Default

    If you could provide an example of my posts that illustrate your point I would appreciate it.

    Your example sounds more like a characterization of someone you want to believe exists than a real individual. I do not think that extreme charactarization represents the normal average everyday person who can see actual problems that arise from not noticing or refusing to believe there are actual issues that affect people of color.

    None of the things you mention are what motivates me personally.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If you could provide an example of my posts that illustrate your point I would appreciate it.

    Your example sounds more like a characterization of someone you want to believe exists than a real individual. I do not think that extreme charactarization represents the normal average everyday person who can see actual problems that arise from not noticing or refusing to believe there are actual issues that affect people of color.

    None of the things you mention are what motivates me personally.
    Sorry, I'm not going to go digging through your post history, which you have admitted is both made of drunk posts, and posts you have deleted. But I guarantee that you have made many posts exactly like that. The fact you try denying it just shows the color of your character.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Sorry, I'm not going to go digging through your post history, which you have admitted is both made of drunk posts, and posts you have deleted. But I guarantee that you have made many posts exactly like that. The fact you try denying it just shows the color of your character.
    Rofl. Where are you getting the idea that I deleted any posts?

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Rofl. Where are you getting the idea that I deleted any posts?
    Because you've literally said you have.

    ETA: I swear, backlash, every time I think you're as dumb as you can be, you say something even more ignorant.
    Last edited by caelric; 02-21-2021 at 12:55 PM.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Funny story. Thats exactly the same reason I ever started posting back on The Unofficial Gemstone Forum which then became The Spot and is now The Player's Corner. I started posting to counter the racist bullshit some people would post.
    I can certainly understand the motivation. This corner of the PC can look like a deleted for too much redneckery episode of Hee Haw sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Because you've literally said you have.

    ETA: I swear, backlash, every time I think you're as dumb as you can be, you say something even more ignorant.
    But I haven't. Thats why I ask people to quote things they think I've said. Can you find that post that I say I delete my posts? Don't even try to say its because I deleted it. Show the proof.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If you could provide an example of my posts that illustrate your point I would appreciate it.

    Your example sounds more like a characterization of someone you want to believe exists than a real individual. I do not think that extreme charactarization represents the normal average everyday person who can see actual problems that arise from not noticing or refusing to believe there are actual issues that affect people of color.

    None of the things you mention are what motivates me personally.
    Why should anyone go to the effort? Your history suggests you will simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction to avoid facts.

    You should have stopped at "I don't think", at least in that, you were telling the truth.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •