Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Woke - What Does It Mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Or when Backlash posted his Backlash "goodbye" under another account "GS-Phoenix". THIS STARTED THE QUICK QUOTE BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS TRADITION ON THE PC.
    Thank you for this history lesson.

Who started the "call ParkBandit out for being a racist oddly homo-obsessive asshole" trend on the PC?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Thank you for this history lesson.

Who started the "call ParkBandit out for being a racist oddly homo-obsessive asshole" trend on the PC?
    Probably the same mentally retarded loser who has posted mostly naked pics of women for a decade in a failed effort to cover up his blatant homosexuality.

And the same guy who's in the middle of a 3 year TDS flareup.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Probably the same mentally retarded loser who has posted mostly naked pics of women for a decade in a failed effort to cover up his blatant homosexuality.
    Is that how it's done now? I thought the accepted method was to post anonymous sexually charged rep comments to mostly men on this forum for a decade.

Is that how it's done now? I thought the accepted method was to post anonymous sexually charged rep comments to mostly men on this forum for a decade.
    Before the internet PB had a Burn Book.

Only you and Ashliana believe they are "sexually charged".... I wonder why....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Before the internet PB had a Burn Book.

Easy Chillmonster.. er I mean GS-Phoenix.. er I mean Mosquito.. er I mean Backlash.......
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    It's cute that you think you're countering racist bullshit, but in fact, you are actually contributing your own racism to the conversation.
    Um.. he used to have #FIGHTWHITESUPREMACY as a signature... so you know he's not a racist.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Only you and Ashliana believe they are "sexually charged".... I wonder why....
    Oh we're just going to pretend like all those other people didn't complain about it on the respond to rep comments thread and elsewhere? Oh, ok. Gotcha.

Oh we're just going to pretend like all those other people didn't complain about it on the respond to rep comments thread and elsewhere? Oh, ok. Gotcha.

Read what you posted.. what I responded to.. and figure it out.

Stop fagging up all threads because your TDS is flaring up as usual.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Um.. he used to have #FIGHTWHITESUPREMACY as a signature... so you know he's not a racist.
    Incorrect. It was "Resist white supremacy."
    Last edited by Methais; 02-25-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible