Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling +17 Mattock w/ +10 THW Bonus, +5 CMAN Bonus, +4 STR Bonus & 2 CER Crit

Default Selling +17 Mattock w/ +10 THW Bonus, +5 CMAN Bonus, +4 STR Bonus & 2 CER Crit

Auction will go ONCE, TWICE, SOLD. Delivery available to Solhaven, Landing, Icemule River's Rest, and FWI. Cash accepted @ $5/m. To avoid any confusion, please keep bids to this thread.

a polished imflass war mattock
    + +17 Enchant
    + 10 THW Bonus (level 33)
    + 5 CMAN Bonus (level 9)
    + 4 STR Bonus (level 28)
    + 2 CER Crit

CB: 9m to Shrink2000, SOLD
    BO: 30m
    Last edited by MokiePrime; 02-19-2021 at 02:39 PM.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

2. Default

5m

Going once. Will be moving this along quickly if no further bids.

5.5m
    [LNet]-GSIV:Eylanna: "Haha.. You can slip up on the dick skills a little bit if you're a god with your tongue."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Alafaya: "I used to prefer the tongue in my 20s...things change"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Wilvar: "most women are like that box in hellraiser, if you hit the right combo, you get paradise, otherwise, chains rip you apart"

5. Default

6m

6.5m
    [LNet]-GSIV:Eylanna: "Haha.. You can slip up on the dick skills a little bit if you're a god with your tongue."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Alafaya: "I used to prefer the tongue in my 20s...things change"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Wilvar: "most women are like that box in hellraiser, if you hit the right combo, you get paradise, otherwise, chains rip you apart"

7. Default

7m

Going once!

Going twice!

8m