Thread: figuring out spell hinderance

Blog Entries

Default figuring out spell hinderance

okay so I am math dumb like hardcore.

I am trying to figure out what my spell hinderance would be at 101 armor ranks for augmented chain. I used ;armor and it shows 110 ranks to train off additional hinderance but I have no idea what 110 ranks = in bonus.

Does anyone happen to know what the additional % of hinderance I might have if I had 101 ranks? The plan is to use enhancive etc. but for now just trying to figure it out.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Using this from the GS Wiki Skill Bonus Page: At ranks 40 and up, skill bonus = rank + 100.

At that point, is it as simple as plugging what would for you be a 201 bonus off 101 armor ranks in to the under trained penalty formula: Total Hindrance = Base Hindrance * (1 + (Required Bonus - Current Bonus) / 20)

So using the base hindrance for MjS and C (11), would it be 11*(1+(210-201)/20) = 15.95% hindrance via calculator. Not sure if it's then rounded up or down. I probably wouldn't take my calcs and run with it but I like math so wanted to give it a shot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Using this from the GS Wiki Skill Bonus Page: At ranks 40 and up, skill bonus = rank + 100.

At that point, is it as simple as plugging what would for you be a 201 bonus off 101 armor ranks in to the under trained penalty formula: Total Hindrance = Base Hindrance * (1 + (Required Bonus - Current Bonus) / 20)

So using the base hindrance for MjS and C (11), would it be 11*(1+(210-201)/20) = 15.95% hindrance via calculator. Not sure if it's then rounded up or down. I probably wouldn't take my calcs and run with it but I like math so wanted to give it a shot.
    That gives me a good idea of what I am working with though thank you, so those 9 ranks will be pretty crucial for me to pull it off thank you!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric