Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

Option B. For Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are Democrats going to push those 2k checks out the door now? Or they going to continue to string idiots like Back along?
    2K checks
    $15/hr

Backlash is about to hit the big time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And Covid Cumo's days are numbered.
    What?

He's not going anywhere. He's in a shithole Democrat state, protected by shithole Democrats and the shithole media.

He's fine.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And he is acquitted. Again.

Only the dumbest of the dumb thought this was anything but a political stunt.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Best part about it being done... nowhere for Dems to hide now. Actually must GOVERN. Get to it. No orange man there to complain about. You have the levers of power. What you going to do with it?

I think they're scared shitless the citizenry will actually pay attention to the shit they're doing/not doing now.

I give it 2 weeks before another "crisis" happens as they try to distract.

What's weird about the "stimulus packages".. people are idiots and think it's for them. Little math for ya..

350mx2000 = 700,000,000,000 (700BN) - So this number everyone in America - 2k. Easy peasy math.

Meanwhile politicians are "negotiating" how much for the American People... bullshit - they're seeing what other stupid paybacks they can slide in there to their friends.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/27/trum...his-week-.html - seems pretty simple yes?

Tell me again where that 900 billion went? And they already want another 1.6B in under a month after taking power? Fucking morons. It's a money grab, but of course... derp derp derp.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-13-2021 at 11:59 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Only the dumbest of the dumb thought this was anything but a political stunt.
    Unfortunately, the entire impeachment process has degraded to being a stunt. Most, if not all, of the Senators knew how they were going to vote well before the "trial" even started. The whole thing was just a big waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Unfortunately, the entire impeachment process has degraded to being a stunt. Most, if not all, of the Senators knew how they were going to vote well before the "trial" even started. The whole thing was just a big waste of time.
    I'm still waiting for all the establishment Republicans to side with Democrats to pass something so Trump can't run again in 2024. They want to avoid this at all costs.

BTW: Loving what suddenly comes out after the election about the Lincoln Project... Almost as if the LP no longer is needed by the media...

Now we should just investigate and find out where most of the money went.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Yeah, all the shit going on with the LP is pretty damn shifty.

Not if he catches a felony in NY.

PS. He lost 2020.
    NY AG is coming for him. We'll see how he fares.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription