Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Tens of millions of people still out of work because of Democrat policies,
    Not so much democrat policies as it is according to guidance from doctors and scientists dealing with a very contagious and deadly pandemic.

millions of people facing evictions, people can’t pay for food or rent,
    Relief has been passed by Congress multiple times. They continue to pass relief the likes of which has never before been seen in our history.

Democrats still haven’t sent out those 2k checks they promised if they won, Biden’s promise of 1 billion doses of vaccine being administered in 100 days is looking like big bullshit.
    They are working on both. And it was 100 million doses not 1 billion.

As I am sure you know there have been some problems with production and delivery of the vaccine. Right now we are at 10% of the US population vaccinated I think.

And all the Democrats can talk about is this stupid impeachment for a man no longer in office.
    Thats not all democrats talk about. There is talk of COVID and relief. As far as this second impeachment trial EVERYONE is talking about it, dem, repub, independent, non-committals. Its as big a deal if not bigger than 9/11. If you're tired of it now I have news for you... the indelible scar of this will last as long as this country exists.

You don’t give a single shit about people, Back. At the very least man up and admit it for once. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
    The real enemy is the virus. I know its scary, it seems like society has been on the brink of collapse, but we are working through it. Fighting each other is only pushing us further apart when we need to be working together.

Thankfully we have a president and Congress who are going to do the hard work and make the hard decisions to help this country get back on its feet.

It will be ok, buddy. Hang tight.
    Last edited by Back; 02-10-2021 at 04:49 PM.

I looked it up. We've actually given 33.8 million people their first shots with around 10 million getting both shots. Its Feb 10 so we are about 20 days into Biden's presidency? That 100 million vaccinations promise looks doable if we can get the production and delivery problems solved.
    Last edited by Back; 02-10-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I looked it up. We've actually given 33.8 million people their first shots with around 10 million getting both shots. Its Feb 10 so we are about 20 days into Biden's presidency? That 100 million vaccinations promise looks doable if we can get the production and delivery problems solved.
    Thank you President Trump and Operation Warpspeed!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You lashed out at Vishra, part of your ongoing post-Trump-loss meltdown. Sorry you couldn't deal with her position on the merits.

But it's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it.

Don't spam your stupidity all over the place.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Today the Senate voted 56 to 44 that Trump's second impeachment trial IS constitutional.

Over the next week the impeachment managers make their case and Trump's lawyers argue the case.

The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position. That is like the Prosecution also being the judge. The entire thing is a farce, Donald Trump is a private citizen now. If he did something illegal, he should be charged and brought before a Judicial Court.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position. That is like the Prosecution also being the judge. The entire thing is a farce, Donald Trump is a private citizen now. If he did something illegal, he should be charged and brought before a Judicial Court.
    Opinions on procedures aren't really going to change anything. Do you think he incited the insurrection?
    Last edited by Back; 02-10-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Can retired military be court martialed?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

8. Default

The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position.
    The excuse that the Democrats are using is that Trump is no longer the President, so the Chief Justice doesn't need to be there.

If the situation were reversed and the Senate was putting a former Democratic President on trial, and the Senate Republicans pulled the same stunt, I have no doubt that the major news networks would be screaming how unconstitutional it is not having the Chief Justice present (especially if the Chief Justice leaned towards the Left). But here we are.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-10-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    The excuse that the Democrats are using is that Trump is no longer the President, so the Chief Justice doesn't need to be there.
    Its actually been agreed to by both parties.

10. Default

Its actually been agreed to by both parties.
    Yes, it was. It's still wrong.