Thread: +14 Spell Aim Bonus +5 Earth Bonus +1 Max Mana +2 DIS Bonus robes

Default +14 Spell Aim Bonus +5 Earth Bonus +1 Max Mana +2 DIS Bonus robes

MB: 5m Crooksncastles LAST CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1m minimum bid increases to keep this moving.

some fringed orange silk robes

+10

The robes resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 14 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Elemental Lore - Earth Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 1 times.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Discipline Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    The robes looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the orange silk robes will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-13-2021 at 08:37 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I’ll go mb. Nice find!

Wow, very nice
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Updated
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6m
    Ruol in game or Seibe#6467 on discord

Updated

Updated going twice.

h