Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official : PSM: Phase 3 Proposal - Feedback Requested

It seems a little complicated. We'll see how it goes. I don't quite get all the hate on 2 points of WPS. Seems like a decent fit, and it's obviously something everyone wants. I'd like to know if it's going to have any additional limitations beyond the standard system.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

The 2 points is one part of it, the formula on what we can add it to is going to be the real issue. Do the math 2 points a week is months or years for real useful effect.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    The 2 points is one part of it, the formula on what we can add it to is going to be the real issue. Do the math 2 points a week is months or years for real useful effect.
    Yes, if you only use 1 warrior....

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpodu View Post
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

5. Default

Pretty sure there would be a limiter. Probably X warrior crit weighting per weapon per window or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Pretty sure there would be a limiter. Probably X warrior crit weighting per weapon per window or whatever.
    you are probably right but it would make no sense. the only limiter to sorcerers/wizards/monks is the energy per week and potion pours. you could literally take a weapon from +0 to +50 in a day if you had enough wizards/potions/silver.

7. Default

you are probably right but it would make no sense. the only limiter to sorcerers/wizards/monks is the energy per week and potion pours. you could literally take a weapon from +0 to +50 in a day if you had enough wizards/potions/silver.
    Weighting though, precious precious weighting.

Also, I bet the "materials" to weight something is going to be prohibitive with whetstone grinder costing a whopping 77266362837379 bloodscrip for "one grind" or some shit.

Ugh, hard read. For someone with their eyeballs open, please explain how this will affect my Warrior and Paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Ugh, hard read. For someone with their eyeballs open, please explain how this will affect my Warrior and Paladin.
    Warrior'll get better... by a long shot, I think.

Paladin'll gain a couple of interesting things (weapon tricks, a couple of cman's, some cmans & smans changing up a bit).

ETA: changes won't make me want to roll up a warrior, but will definitely get me to play my mid-range rogue more.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 02-08-2021 at 06:48 PM.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

10. Default

I already have two warriors, and these changes have me considering a third to turn into a berserking crossbowman.
    Last edited by Teveriel; 02-08-2021 at 07:36 PM.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."