Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official : PSM: Phase 3 Proposal - Feedback Requested

Quote Originally Posted by Teveriel View Post
    I already have two warriors, and these changes have me considering a third to turn into a berserking crossbowman.
    My God right? Someone post some logs asap
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

2. Default

Warriors changing is an understatement.

'Warrior' profession just re-morted to 'Conqueror King Saiyan Goku Grand lord'

Kroderine Soul becomes much more viable after these changes, there's so much meta to calculate it'll take us decades to sort through all his shit. There's actually a way now to not be dependent on your DS any longer and completely rely on EBP and this pseudo-engagement system.

I predict a monu-fucking-mental buff to polearm using Paladins. Like untouchable killing machines more than what Paladins are now.

Bonding with ranged with berserk, I mean how the fuck does that work? but hey Naijin plays warriors so it must make sense!

I main exclusively Warriors, Monks, and Paladins...

My reaction to all this:
    Last edited by Skeletor; 02-08-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks dudes and ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Meanwhile, rogues get a dog turd covered in glitter. Let's take a useless skill (hiding) and make literally everything revolve around it. While I'm ranting...what's the deal with these ranged weapon skills? Why would I ever use barrage or volley when I can just mstrike fire (focused and unfocused) and kill stuff faster, while still getting my weapon flares? Did they forget about mstrike fire?
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malvadere View Post
    Meanwhile, rogues get a dog turd covered in glitter. Let's take a useless skill (hiding) and make literally everything revolve around it. While I'm ranting...what's the deal with these ranged weapon skills? Why would I ever use barrage or volley when I can just mstrike fire (focused and unfocused) and kill stuff faster, while still getting my weapon flares? Did they forget about mstrike fire?
    I'm wondering how the engagement system will work with ranged... and in general I guess. It looks like I can just rshot or root everything and be unattackable in melee while I fire my longbow every 3 seconds. Does melee have to spend time 'advancing' now?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm wondering how the engagement system will work with ranged... and in general I guess. It looks like I can just rshot or root everything and be unattackable in melee while I fire my longbow every 3 seconds. Does melee have to spend time 'advancing' now?
    If it goes by the DragonRealms model, it will suck. You'll spend time advancing to get to combat, and if you want to run away, you'll spend time retreating. It would accomplish the goal of slowing down combat that someone apparently wants, though. I've taken a couple of characters to 150th level in DR, and honestly, the combat system sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    If it goes by the DragonRealms model, it will suck. You'll spend time advancing to get to combat, and if you want to run away, you'll spend time retreating. It would accomplish the goal of slowing down combat that someone apparently wants, though. I've taken a couple of characters to 150th level in DR, and honestly, the combat system sucks.

Is that their cap? is it a hard cap or something?

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    150 is the first cap. After that level, you can go up to 200th level, but the requirements are much higher, and you don't gain new spells or new stat points, or really anything. 151 to 200 is really for ePeen measuring. 200 is the actual level cap.

However, levels in DR mean less, as you can gain skills without leveling. Leveling only gives you more stat points and more spells. But increasing skills also gives you stat points. Also, AFAIK, levels have no effect on any rolls, combat, or anything else. It's all skill based.
    Last edited by caelric; 02-08-2021 at 10:02 PM.

10. Default

Man, there is that shiny and new aspect (I guess that's the dog turd covered in glitter that the other post referred to).

But at what point does that hankering for the next shiny turd turn into stifling chore of having to fixskill your character, yet again, in after a weekend going through "reims and reims" of discord chat logs. Are we there yet, or does that glitter-caked feces still look appealing?

There comes a time, when the sparkled-shit loses its luster... The new PSM-p3 update (player-system-manager phase 3 update) ... is too long, with too many nuggets!
    Last edited by gilchristr; 02-09-2021 at 12:36 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!