Page 51 of 364 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That doesn't address anything that I said. Sorry you have poor reading comprehension.
    There you go being extra dense again.

You not being able to tell when PB is making a deliberate or inadvertent mistake isn't my issue, though it's connected to the reason PB declared you the newest Retard Champion today.
    It is your issue though, because you're still so stupid that you either don't get it, or you think you're being super clever. And we know that you're definitely not clever. At all.

However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume this is a weak troll attempt, in another instance of you trying to be PB, but by deliberately misquoting instead of misspelling.

[
    Because the only other possibility is that you're really this monumentally stupid and still don't know how to use forums or quote posts.

This is peak cringe. Fawning PB simping? Check. Circling back to your Brony fetish? Check. #Yikes.
    You trying to be PB is indeed cringe. Even though you suck more than most people, you shouldn't try to be someone else like you keep doing with trying to be Parkbandit. Haven't you spent enough of your life pretending to be someone else? Where does it end?

Anyway, talk to you later Parkliana.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sorry you couldn't find a way to substantively respond, and thought this was your best exit strategy. Better luck reading next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    It is your issue though, because you're still so stupid that you either don't get it, or you think you're being super clever. And we know that you're definitely not clever. At all.

However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume this is a weak troll attempt, in another instance of you trying to be PB, but by deliberately misquoting instead of misspelling.
    Either way, you can try to shit out poorly conceived apologetics for PB's errors until the cows come home. It doesn't change anything. You either not knowing when PB is making a deliberate or inadvertent mistake, or simply lying about when he is, doesn't change anything.

Because the only other possibility is that you're really this monumentally stupid and still don't know how to use forums or quote posts.
    How perceptive. Oh well, there, I changed it for you.

You trying to be PB is indeed cringe. Even though you suck more than most people, you shouldn't try to be someone else like you keep doing with trying to be Parkbandit. Haven't you spent enough of your life pretending to be someone else? Where does it end?

Couldn't address your simping or Brony fetish? How unfortunate. Buhbye!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-02-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

[

Gross.

I can't help but notice that is the 2nd time in a week or two that he's misquoted me. Damn, it's beginning to make a great deal of sense now.

He's simping on me big time.

I knew my masculinity was too great. It's my own fault.. I'm just too fucking sexy for my own good.

Well guess what Ashliana, your out of luck! I'm not hear to be you're arm candy!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Gross.

I can't help but notice that is the 2nd time in a week or two that he's misquoted me. Damn, it's beginning to make a great deal of sense now.

He's simping on me big time.
    Your "NOU" game needs work, as does the cringey boomer attempt to use a word you apparently don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I knew my masculinity was too great. It's my own fault.. I'm just too fucking sexy for my own good.

Well guess what Ashliana, your out of luck! I'm not hear to be you're arm candy!
    Alas, you're a fat slob. And your "here" mistake earlier was real.

Your "NOU" game needs work, as does the cringey boomer attempt to use a word you apparently don't understand.
    Add "NOU" to things you constantly do.. but don't understand. I would call you a hypocrite, but clearly you don't know what it means.

Alas, you're a fat slob. And your "here" mistake earlier was real.
    Sure, Chunky. Your the expert on all stupid mistakes. I can't compete with you're experience in doing stupid things.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Add "NOU" to things you constantly do.. but don't understand. I would call you a hypocrite, but clearly you don't know what it means.
    Speaking of hypocrisy, you literally just got done trying to throw "simp" back in my face, 1) demonstrating your reliance on "NOU!" and your 2) typical boomer ignorance of new-fangled terms. Best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Sure, Chunky. Your the expert on all stupid mistakes. I can't compete with you're experience in doing stupid things.
    Speaking of hypocrisy yet again, you literally just got done trying to throw "fat" back in my face while retardedly claiming it's something I constantly do, except you're too retarded to have any self-awareness, 1) demonstrating your continued reliance on "NOU!" and 2) giving me an opportunity to point out that only one of us offered to put up or shut up, and you wussed out.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-02-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Speaking of hypocrisy, you literally just got done trying to throw "simp" back in my face, 1) demonstrating your reliance on "NOU!" and your 2) typical boomer ignorance of new-fangled terms. Best of luck with that.
    That's not NOU. You said you aren't simping on me after Methais claimed you were infatuated by me. Just because you used the term first in a conversation, doesn't mean someone can't say it again. That's not NOU. NOU is "You're the Retard Champion" and your best comeback is "NO YOU ARE THE RETARD CHAMPION!"

Dumbass.

Speaking of hypocrisy yet again, you literally just got done trying to throw "fat" back in my face while retardedly claiming it's something I constantly do, except you're too retarded to have any self-awareness, 1) demonstrating your continued reliance on "NOU!" and 2) giving me an opportunity to point out that only one of us offered to put up or shut up, and you wussed out.
    You are correct.. you started the "fat" thing... with that picture of your plump, hairy arm. I merely pointed it out that you are "healthier" than most people your age. Then your "NOU" game was like "I'M NOT FAT YOUR FAT!"

Dumbass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

The same tired and worn out 3 sentences and buzzword diarrhea for the 84790324723890th time.
    This is why you're less interesting than forging without a script.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Ironic, considering that your use of "simp" was also incorrect.

Here comes 12 paragraphs of whining and buzzword diarrhea...

Thanks for the grey rep too. This pic should be useful.