Page 3 of 364 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Please be happy, Ashy-poo. We're all worried about you.
    Ouch, even worse. F for the derivative concept, D- for execution. You're on a roll!

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Aww. What happened to your feigned concern about the "peacefulness" and "toxic-free" nature of the forum? You were almost a tenth of the way to convincing someone who, somehow, hasn't met you despite your tens of thousands of posts!
    Normally, I would point out your obvious jealousy over post counts.. given you bring it up very often... but this is a thread to help you through this obviously very difficult time in your life.. so I won't.

This is a thread to get you the encouragement you really need. Positivity is the answer to all your negativity!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I fear we may have pushed him too far... he's been having quite the meltdown over the course of a month.

This thread is for only positive messages for Ashliana and wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Petition to rename this thread.

Option A "Parkbandits panties: wadded, binding, and causing great discomfort."

Option B "A call to arms for the PC PB sycophants. Do as he does. Say what he says"

Option C "PB can't find anything to make him feelbetter. Please join him in his favorite pastime, hating."
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Normally, I would point out your obvious jealousy over post counts.. given you bring it up very often... but this is a thread to help you through this obviously very difficult time in your life.. so I won't.

This is a thread to get you the encouragement you really need. Positivity is the answer to all your negativity!

That's right, PB, everyone's jealous of how you've obsessively stuck around a forum dedicated to an ancient game you no longer play, so you could send deranged, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage to strangers - mostly men - on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo
    Option B "A call to arms for the PC PB sycophants. Do as he does. Say what he says"
    That's the one.

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Petition to rename this thread.

Option A "Parkbandits panties: wadded, binding, and causing great discomfort."

Option C "PB can't find anything to make him feelbetter. Please join him in his favorite pastime, hating."
    Why are you so negative? This thread is FOR Ashliana to be POSITIVE.

Positivity will always trump negativity... and right now Ashliana needs our positive thoughts.

Don't be rude.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's right, PB, everyone's jealous of how you've obsessively stuck around a forum dedicated to an ancient game you no longer play, so you could send deranged, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage to strangers - mostly men - on the Internet.
    Now is not the time to call straight men "gay" as a slur.

Now is the time to get you on the right track towards positivity.

Come on, Ashliana... you can't be all toxic all the time, can you?

Try being positive.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Why don’t you guys just kiss already.