Page 21 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    That link was rather disturbing. Was that ashliana?
    No, that was one of Parkbandit's treasured images from his stock of fantasies. Or do you not know about his multiple decade-spanning obsession with other men on the Internet? Some friend you are.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    That link was rather disturbing. Was that ashliana?
    I said "catnip", not "catfish".

It was just a way to ensure Ashliana would post in this specific thread.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I said "catnip", not "catfish".

It was just a way to ensure Ashliana would post in this specific thread.
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

It's okay, Ashliana. Trump may have spectacularly made you butthurt for 4 years and even now after he's out of office -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Trump's 2016 victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Last edited by Methais; 02-25-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's okay, Ashliana. Trump may have spectacularly made you butthurt for 4 years and even now after he's out of office -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Trump's 2016 victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.
    Except for that whole inconvenient part where I didn't post after Trump's 2016 victory, so your reference to a nonexistent "epic meltdown" doesn't do much justice. On the flip side, this thread itself is ongoing evidence of PB's (and yours) post-Trump loss.