Page 118 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your control issues and apparent distaste for how your retarded posts are dismantled quickly is your problem to deal with. The fact that you're just on here to simp for Parkbandit make it even more pathetic, though.

Like your inability to understand how the Internet works? Oh, wait, that's one of Methais' Intentionally Incorrect™ statements where you think you're only factually wrong ironically.
    Imagine thinking that you're an expert because you set up browser notifications that are super important to you for a 30 year old text game forum because it's the most meaningful thing happening in your life.

1) You don't know how to argue. Those little pleas you keep giving out of desperation -- "You lose if you point out [Glaring Hole In My Argument #1]!shift+111!!" -- don't erase those glaring holes.

2) You can't out-shitpost anyone.

You being super butthurt that you don't have the chops to accomplish the above is your issue to deal with.
    That was quite a meltdown just to say, "You're right I can't stop mashing F5 24/7 because this thread is my life!!! Also, NO U!!!!"

You = Literally can't stop mashing F5 24/7.

Everyone else = Can walk away whenever.

I'll be back to this thread on Wednesday. And when I return, you will reply almost immediately to whatever I post. This isn't a "control" thing like you try to use as deflection. It's simply a fact, because you have no self control on top of having no self awareness. You are incapable.

See you Wednesday when you instantly reply to whatever I post, all while you mash F5 and shit your pants nonstop in the meantime.

Last edited by Methais; 05-17-2021 at 12:09 PM. Reason: 99% chance of a reply within minutes
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    A moment of silence for the KEK laughing guy. He passed recently 4/28/21. A legendary meme to be sure.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Imagine thinking that you're an expert because you set up browser notifications that are super important to you for a 30 year old text game forum because it's the most meaningful thing happening in your life.

Pointing out that you can't wrap your head around something simple doesn't constitute "thinking I'm an expert." Anything besides straw man arguments in Methais' Desperate Bag of Tricks?

Kudos, though, on the hilarious lack of self-awareness that goes into denigrating the forum dedicated to a 30 year old text game ... that you're literally the second most prolific poster on, posting only to simp for literally the most prolific poster on that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That was quite a meltdown just to say, "You're right I can't stop mashing F5 24/7 because this thread is my life!!! Also, NO U!!!!"

You = Literally can't stop mashing F5 24/7.

Everyone else = Can walk away whenever.
    That was quite a meltdown just to say "I know I challenged you to point out what was factually incorrect, you did so, and I couldn't deal with it."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I'll be back to this thread on Wednesday. And when I return, you will reply almost immediately to whatever I post. This isn't a "control" thing like you try to use as deflection. It's simply a fact, because you have no self control on top of having no self awareness. You are incapable.

See you Wednesday when you instantly reply to whatever I post, all while you mash F5 and shit your pants nonstop in the meantime.

Your hysterical crying and whining about how your poorly reasoned post will be quickly dismantled is amusing, but your problem to deal with. Best of luck addressing your control issues, and in figuring out how the Internet works.

Ok, thank you for stepping up your game Methais... I appreciate you getting us over the hump. 500+ posts (even though Ashliana deleted 30+ posts... which was another hilarious thing..) in less than 4 months time.

I'm still accepting PRIVATE MESSAGES on what hoop to make my dancing sock puppet jump through. Please make it challenging though.. this is too easy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That was the best you could come up with, after all that build-up? An underwhelming finish is about all anybody can expect from you, Tardbandit, from your family to the forum.

You're trapped in this hilarious prison of your own making until those clogged arteries of yours finally give out.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-17-2021 at 02:41 PM.

That was the best you could come up with, after all that build-up? An underwhelming finish is about all anybody can expect from you, Tardbandit, from your family to the forum.

You're trapped in this hilarious prison of your own making until those clogged arteries of yours finally give out.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Bump for Tuesday reminder.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bump for Tuesday reminder.
    If you find yourself forgetting things, you should try leaving a physical reminder. Your doctor should've given you some pamphlets when you got your Alzheimer's diagnosis.

Blog Entries

If you find yourself forgetting things, you should try leaving a physical reminder. Your doctor should've given you some pamphlets when you got your Alzheimer's diagnosis.
    Ding!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984