Page 68 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Like clockwork doesn't mean you responded in x number of minutes.

It means I posted, you responded.

Because you are you.
    I was hoping you'd go with this angle. So let's get this straight: So your new story is: "Wow, Ashliana posted, because that's somehow surprising despite being the 68th page of this thread," and magically unrelated to the hyperventilating you'd just been doing about how I always "immediately" post? That was the marvelous insight you thought was worthy of comment?

Okay. Here's an equally insightful prediction: You or Methais will respond.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-13-2021 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I was hoping you'd go with this angle. So let's get this straight: So your new story is: "Wow, Ashliana posted, because that's somehow surprising despite being the 68th page of this thread," and magically unrelated to the hyperventilating you'd just been doing about how I always "immediately" post? That was the marvelous insight you thought was worthy of comment?
    See? You didn't understand... because you're retarded.

It's NOT surprising... BECAUSE it's like clockwork.

No one is surprised you respond.... like I said.. you are you.

I knew that making this thread. It was the "special" ingredient you bring to the table that has made this effort so successful.

Okay. Here's an equally insightful prediction: You or Methais will respond.
    Of course we will! We have a job for the rest of the forum to do in this thread... give you something to focus your tiny "brain" on so you don't pollute the entire topic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

See? You didn't understand... because you're retarded.

It's NOT surprising... BECAUSE it's like clockwork.
    See? You didn't understand... because you're retarded. The mere fact that I responded is hardly worth mentioning in the 68th+ page of the thread, and no, it wasn't "like clockwork," as you'd just gotten done hyperventilating about, as it came hours after your first post. Neither angle makes your statement make sense, which is why I was hoping you'd double down on the mental gymnastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    No one is surprised you respond.... like I said.. you are you.
    Thus making your statement pointless, and validating my equally profound prediction pointless.

I knew that making this thread. It was the "special" ingredient you bring to the table that has made this effort so successful.
    Oh, wait. I thought this thread was for positive messages only? Except, much as with every actual "argument" you attempt and fail in other threads, you're forced to drop the initial bit and go with your usual strategy: doubling down on nothing.

Of course we will! We have a job for the rest of the forum to do in this thread... give you something to focus your tiny "brain" on so you don't pollute the entire topic.
    We know your reading comprehension issues with this point, but alas, nothing you do in this thread has any affect on whether I post in others. Better luck next time!

See? You didn't understand... because you're retarded. The mere fact that I responded is hardly worth mentioning in the 68th+ page of the thread, and no, it wasn't "like clockwork," as you'd just gotten done hyperventilating about, as it came hours after your first post. Neither angle makes your statement make sense, which is why I was hoping you'd double down on the mental gymnastics.

Thus making your statement pointless, and validating my equally profound prediction pointless.

Oh, wait. I thought this thread was for positive messages only? Except, much as with every actual "argument" you attempt and fail in other threads, you're forced to drop the initial bit and go with your usual strategy: doubling down on nothing.

We know your reading comprehension issues with this point, but alas, nothing you do in this thread has any affect on whether I post in others. Better luck next time!
    What does the phrase like clockwork mean?

With extreme regularity, as in Ruth arrives every Wednesday morning just like clockwork.

I post something. You respond to it.. LIKE CLOCKWORK.

Jesus.. I suppose someone more artistic than I could draw it out with pretty colors if you STILL don't get it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What does the phrase like clockwork mean?

With extreme regularity, as in Ruth arrives every Wednesday morning just like clockwork.

I post something. You respond to it.. LIKE CLOCKWORK.

Jesus.. I suppose someone more artistic than I could draw it out with pretty colors if you STILL don't get it.
    You meant one of two things: "Wow, Ashliana responded" or "Wow, Ashliana responded immediately, like clockwork" one of which is a non-observation you would be absolutely retarded for thinking was worthy of comment in the 68th+ page of a thread, and the other is false, since it happened over two hours after your initial post. Both make you retarded for having said it, and there's no way around that. Once again, your pea-sized brain can't comprehend that your statement made you look stupid despite having it explained to you multiple times, but like everything else in your life, that's your issue to deal with.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-14-2021 at 12:58 PM.

You meant one of two things: "Wow, Ashliana responded" or "Wow, Ashliana responded immediately, like clockwork" one of which is a non-observation you would be absolutely retarded for thinking was worthy of comment in the 68th+ page of a thread, and the other is false, since it happened over two hours after your initial post. Both make you retarded for having said it, and there's no way around that. Once again, your pea-sized brain can't comprehend that your statement made you look stupid despite having it explained to you multiple times, but like everything else in your life, that's your issue to deal with.
    No.

More like: "Hey, watch me make this sock puppet do what I tell him to do.. I'll post in a thread I made specifically to keep him in AND LIKE CLOCKWORK he will respond."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

No.

More like: "Hey, watch me make this sock puppet do what I tell him to do.. I'll post in a thread I made specifically to keep him in AND LIKE CLOCKWORK he will respond."
    Alas, saying "no" doesn't change anything. You ended up selecting the first of the two, and somehow think pointing out that I responded -- in the 68th page of our continuous exchanges -- was somehow a marvelous insight worthy of comment. You're just deluding yourself into thinking it doesn't make you look retarded. It does.

And, as always, pretending that you're "keeping me in here, out of other threads" is a fantasy you've similarly deluded yourself into thinking, more mental gymnastics to rationalize your behavior.

Better luck next time.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-14-2021 at 01:45 PM.

I heard this saying today, and immediately thought of the dumbest person I "know"... so I had to post it in the appropriate thread.

"When you die, you don't know you are dead. It's only difficult for everyone else. It's the same when you're stupid."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Alas, saying "no" doesn't change anything. You ended up selecting the first of the two, and somehow think pointing out that I responded -- in the 68th page of our continuous exchanges -- was somehow a marvelous insight worthy of comment. You're just deluding yourself into thinking it doesn't make you look retarded. It does.
    So.. you STILL don't understand the saying "like clockwork"... I'm shocked... really....

And, as always, pretending that you're "keeping me in here, out of other threads" is a fantasy you've similarly deluded yourself into thinking, more mental gymnastics to rationalize your behavior.

Better luck next time.
    Can we agree that the majority of your posts since 2/6/21 are in this thread? Prior to this thread, you were being this fucking stupid in multiple threads. I've focused your stupidity here.

I can't possibly "keep you here and out of other threads" but this thread is responsible for the vast majority of your posts in the political folder.

I don't do this for you... I do this for the rest of the people who participate in the political threads.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I heard this saying today, and immediately thought of the dumbest person I "know"... so I had to post it in the appropriate thread.

"When you die, you don't know you are dead. It's only difficult for everyone else. It's the same when you're stupid."
    That's right, except you're too retarded to know that you're the stupidest person in the room. That would be why I keep calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Which you apparently didn't understand, to no one's surprise.

So.. you STILL don't understand the saying "like clockwork"... I'm shocked... really....
    Your inability to read doesn't erase the reality -- you either meant:
    A) "like clockwork," as in "it was predictable Ashliana responded" -- which isn't a noteworthy observation to make in the 68th page of a thread full of constant exchanges, or
    B) "like clockwork," as in immediate fashion, as you'd been hyperventilating about for the previous few pages, except it wasn't, as it was 2 hours+ later.

You were retarded for making the statement. Period. Saying "but no..!" makes no difference. Nothing you say now makes any difference.

Can we agree that the majority of your posts since 2/6/21 are in this thread? Prior to this thread, you were being this fucking stupid in multiple threads. I've focused your stupidity here.
    "Most of your posts are in this thread" doesn't equal "A predetermined amount of Ashliana posts exists, and I shifted that defined allotment to this thread." You're making a non-sequitur, but you're too retarded to understand basic reasoning, and the only accomplishment you've achieved is producing additional exchanges. Bravo. As I've told you a half-dozen times now, and your Alzheimer's-riddled brain appears to prevent you from understanding: I've continued to post in all the threads I want, irrespective of anything you say in this thread, and no matter how many hilariously desperate reps you send whining about it.

I can't possibly "keep you here and out of other threads" but this thread is responsible for the vast majority of your posts in the political folder.
    By creating additional posts elsewhere, and having zero impact on other threads. A tremendous accomplishment, I'm sure.

I don't do this for you... I do this for the rest of the people who participate in the political threads.
    If the people in other threads are somehow benefited by this thread constantly being bumped to the top of the folder, congrats, but you haven't reduced my posting in a single other thread by a single post.