Page 293 of 364 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That doesn't impact anything that I said. You were reminded, and subsequently posted, as instructions. Sorry, your inability to understand your native language only reflects on you.
    My native language isn't the same as yours... I don't derp derp Retardese like you.

Also, since I started the reminders.. I'll assume you are just posting as instructed.

Thank you for your concession.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My native language isn't the same as yours... I don't derp derp Retardese like you.
    You routinely fall on your face with your comical inability to understand your native language. Nothing in your profoundly retarded NOU impacts anything I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Also, since I started the reminders.. I'll assume you are just posting as instructed.
    You being too retarded to tell when you're being mocked might be hilarious -- but only reflects on you. Best of luck coming to terms with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Thank you for your concession.
    Yikes. Yet another word you apparently don't know the meaning of. Is that because Alzheimer's rotted the part of your brain that stored that word's meaning -- or because of your more general stupidity?

But it's okay, TB. If you post just a few more times in this thread, history will be magically changed into one where you aren't a 60 year old man.. exposed as having obsessively stalked other men for over a decade in order to leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage as possible .. that you sent because you were humiliated at having lost in political discussions in a forum dedicated to an ancient game you haven't even played in years .. wherein you had a spectacular, months-long meltdown because you were so emotionally distraught that Trump lost.

Just a few more posts and your wishes and fantasies will somehow distort the universe to suit your delusions.

Also:

Best of luck coping.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 07-29-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Thursday afternoon and all day Friday reminder for Ashlianus to showcase his mental illness again.

Saturday & Sunday too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' Daily Dose Of Simping For Parkbandit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus' daily distribution of mentally ill verbal diarrhea View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' Usual Reaction To His Nonsense Being Dismantled View Post

Back in your cage!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Back in your cage!

Good boy. Now stay! STAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Good boy. Now stay! STAY!

Best of luck coming to terms with the fact that nothing you say in this thread impacts what other threads I post in -- no matter how much you whine.