Page 84 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Seek psychiatric care.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I could have sworn he installed bathtubs, not hot tubs.
    Plumbers make killer money too.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There is literally a mechanism on this forum for "Private Messages".

#1: The comma between "maturity" and "and" is incorrect. I'm sure you will come back with "But in Russia, it's needed there.. it was missed in the translation or something"

#2: Can you tell us again how you are the self proclaimed expert on all things Russia on these forums again? It gives a completely accurate reading out your "intelligence" and lack of education.
    I’m well aware there is a private message, that doesn’t mean other things can’t be considered a private message.

Next, putting a comma before “and” in a list, is perfectly correct, it’s also optional. Once again you show how stupid you are.

Please go back to school, and if you try to correct someone’s grammar make sure you know the RULES first. God, you prove over and over again how stupid you are.

Waiting for your reply with a “DUR DUR DUR YOUR A FAGGOT!”
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-25-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Obviously PB is very simple minded. It’s hard for him to grasp that other things besides what’s labeled as private message to be also considered a private message.
    If you just define the two words and put them together, he would see that rep is also considered a private message. But that would require some brain work, which he just lacks.

PB go back to writing “your a faggot” over and over again.. it gives a completely accurate reading of your maturity, and level of education.
    Would you be making this argument if PB wasn't involved though?

I doubt it.

Any moron understands the difference between a private message and a rep comment. Ashliana is just playing semantics, because he has to twist everything in order to try and make himself "not wrong" despite always being wrong anyway.

This is also ignoring the fact that Private Messages can be directly replied to, not to mention you know who the sender is without having to go dig through source code.

How do you directly reply to a reputation comment again?

Comments and messages are not the same thing.

Normal people know this.

Ashliana is too stupid to understand this.

Your personal bias against PB has you taking the retarded side of the argument. At least I hope, because you're smarter than this.

"Private comments" would be a whole other argument though, and much more correct. But Ashliana is never correct. Because he's stupid and so desperate to always be "right" that he'll go through any and all mental gymnastics possible to delude himself into thinking he just "put someone in their place" on a 30 year old text game forum.

Just watch how mad his reply to this will be, probably full of the same tired and worn out copy/pastes he's been mindlessly spamming forever.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2021 at 09:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Except for the glaring hole in your argument, which even you saw, and thought preempting it would somehow prevent it from being the obvious response.

Does your lack of self-awareness need to be pointed out here -- or can you figure it out yourself? You're the one trying to pedantically split hairs because what someone called a private message -- which is a private message -- isn't in the My Messages tab of vBulletin, somehow it isn't one. Similarly, you're ignoring the context from our earlier exchange, which I linked to several times.

There is. But the key question is: Does that difference matter in the context in which I used it, or are you belligerently making an argument for argument's sake? (Ding, ding, ding, ding!)

See above. Your question is meaningless, as it's predicated on a non-sequitur. Is the answer to that question relevant to the statement I made characterizing PB's messages as private messages? No, it doesn't.
    Remember guys, it's not Ashliana who's a toxic sack of AIDS, it's literally everybody else.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I doubt it.

Any moron understands the difference between a private message and a rep comment. Ashliana is just playing semantics, because he has to twist everything in order to try and make himself "not wrong" despite always being wrong anyway.

This is also ignoring the fact that Private Messages can be directly replied to, not to mention you know who the sender is without having to go dig through source code.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    So when you click on the link that says "Private Messages" it shows the rep comments that you've received? No, it doesn't. Everyone knows PMs and rep comments aren't the same thing. Except you, I guess.

I know it's kind of your schtick but this would have been a REALLY easy one for you to say "Whoops, yeah, I meant rep comments. My bad."

But now you're going to get big mad and try to prove to everyone how they're the same thing because... Ashliana is smarter than everyone else?

Talk about mental gymnastics.

Edit: In before Ashliana digs its heels in about how rep comments are technically private messages because only the receiver can read them or some other nonsense.

I joined the conversation in response to this post, the dude laid out his claim, then disputed his very own message at the end. I never wrote PB till he jumped on me.
    I also stated, that when someone says PM, it means a message to the inbox.

I only stated a rep comment is in fact a private message as well, as only the sender and receiver have access to it. That’s the very essence of a private message. Seeing who sent it doesn’t make it any less.

It’s no different than an anonymous person or a fake account sending you a private message. You don’t know who sent it.
    If someone sent you a message and blocked you after that, is that no longer a private message because you can’t reply to it?

Edited: I also only post in the politics thread, where PB posts as well. It’s kind of hard to avoid a conversation that he or I aren’t already involved in. But once again, I never mentioned him or said anything to him, til he quoted me. I don’t even remember the last time I quoted and responded to a post PB made without him quoting me first.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-26-2021 at 11:44 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I doubt it.

"Ashliana is playing semantics!" Methais stupidly shrieked, unaware of the desperate semantics he was playing, involved in the argument only because PB was, with zero self-awareness, choosing the most retarded hill to die on, as it had no effect on any aspect of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais

Normal people know this.

Ashliana is too stupid to understand this.

Your personal bias against PB has you taking the retarded side of the argument. At least I hope, because you're smarter than this.
    That's quite the long non-sequitur and straw man. I never claimed "rep comments and vBulletin's Private Message system are the same." That doesn't mean rep comments aren't private messages, and the point was that sending someone the same desperate message over and over again in a private message is mentally disturbed, just one of many examples of PB's disturbed behavior.

"Private comments" would be a whole other argument though, and much more correct. But Ashliana is never correct. Because he's stupid and so desperate to always be "right" that he'll go through any and all mental gymnastics possible to delude himself into thinking he just "put someone in their place" on a 30 year old text game forum.

Just watch how mad his reply to this will be, probably full of the same tired and worn out copy/pastes he's been mindlessly spamming forever.
    It's funny that you keep denigrating the forum that you're literally the second most prolific poster on, and just in yet another example of your endless PB simping.

Remember guys, it's not Ashliana who's a toxic sack of AIDS, it's literally everybody else.
    "Look how toxic this other person is -- in the 86th page of the thread dedicated to that said person that my other completely obsessed, toxic friend made!"

You're a parody of yourself, Methais.

"Ashliana is playing semantics!" Methais stupidly shrieked, unaware of the desperate semantics he was playing, involved in the argument only because PB was, with zero self-awareness, choosing the most retarded hill to die on, as it had no effect on any aspect of the conversation.

That's quite the long non-sequitur and straw man. I never claimed "rep comments and vBulletin's Private Message system are the same." That doesn't mean rep comments aren't private messages, and the point was that sending someone the same desperate message over and over again in a private message is mentally disturbed, just one of many examples of PB's disturbed behavior.

It's funny that you keep denigrating the forum that you're literally the second most prolific poster on, and just in yet another example of your endless PB simping.

"Look how toxic this other person is -- in the 86th page of the thread dedicated to that said person that my other completely obsessed, toxic friend made!"

You're a parody of yourself, Methais.
    It's ok to be stupid, but you really should stop bragging about it. It's not a good look, even for you. Then again, nothing is a good look for you, because well just look at you.

In before more anger and buzzword diarrhea.

Up is down! The sky is purple!
    Very convincing argument, and not at all another piece in the mountain of evidence that you're divorced from reality.

Very convincing argument, and not at all another piece in the mountain of evidence that you're divorced from reality.
    And still better than 100% of the arguments you've laid out regarding anything at all in the history of these forums.

Sounds like a you problem, evidenced by you being super mad all the time.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2021 at 03:08 PM.