Page 363 of 364 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364 LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #3621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What did it do to get banned?
    Being a toxic piece of cancer that needed to be cut out?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #3622

    Default

    1) Looks like It lost this thread.
    2) Looks like I need to look for a new Retard Champion
    3) Looks like I'll never drag It to 200+ days "straight" of posting in this thread.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #3623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What did it do to get banned?
    Kranar probably got tired of Ashliana being the PC's equivalent of an HMC.

    For a while Ashliana was leaving people rep comments that was just a giant image of Mars, and I really don't give a shit about rep comments, I have received actual death threats via rep comments and I never reported them because I don't care. But those images actually caused my cell phone's browser to crash whenever I went to check my rep page, so because of his dumb ass I was actually losing forum functionality. I reported this to Kranar and he deleted the images, then the very next day Ashliana left another giant image and again it crashed my phone's browser, and again I reported it, and again Kranar removed the rep comment. Pretty sure this happened 3 times total and I'm sure Kranar finally sent him a message telling him to knock it off because it stopped. Ashliana must have found another way to be an annoying gnat that caused Kranar even more headaches.

    Honestly Kranar should get an award for putting up with all of us and especially people such as Ashliana.

  4. #3624
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,570

    Default

    awwwww, couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Too bad we don't have a feed of it's response. Might look something like this:

    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  5. #3625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Kranar probably got tired of Ashliana being the PC's equivalent of an HMC.

    For a while Ashliana was leaving people rep comments that was just a giant image of Mars, and I really don't give a shit about rep comments, I have received actual death threats via rep comments and I never reported them because I don't care. But those images actually caused my cell phone's browser to crash whenever I went to check my rep page, so because of his dumb ass I was actually losing forum functionality. I reported this to Kranar and he deleted the images, then the very next day Ashliana left another giant image and again it crashed my phone's browser, and again I reported it, and again Kranar removed the rep comment. Pretty sure this happened 3 times total and I'm sure Kranar finally sent him a message telling him to knock it off because it stopped. Ashliana must have found another way to be an annoying gnat that caused Kranar even more headaches.

    Honestly Kranar should get an award for putting up with all of us and especially people such as Ashliana.
    He started spamming the fuck out of posts on here to where it would cause basically the same effect.

    With













    Line breaks















    Like this























    Thinking that he was mocking me













    But he would hold down the ENTER key (or more likely copy a giant wall of empty space and then hold down CTRL+V) for like literally 20 minutes, to the point where so much shit had to load that it caused the forums to lock up, thread would stop loading, similar effect to the Mars pic, etc.



    Either way, I know he's reading this, probably from Kierphe or something so....

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT LOSER





    Thread success level: Over 9000


    Last edited by Methais; 09-28-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. Default

    Sorry, late to the party here, but what are you guys going to do now that you don't have some crazy dude with autism to pick on? And you can't say you're going to Disneyland!

  7. #3627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Sorry, late to the party here, but what are you guys going to do now that you don't have some crazy dude with autism to pick on? And you can't say you're going to Disneyland!
    I'm honestly surprised he didn't take a page out of MacGayver's playbook and create 10000000x logins... as unoriginal and unintelligent as he is.

    Maybe, just maybe he got an inkling of what self awareness is like and realized that he was put back in his place and couldn't come back from that.

    Dr. Kranar was able to remove the tumor and tossed it out and we are all better because of it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #3628
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,324
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm honestly surprised he didn't take a page out of MacGayver's playbook and create 10000000x logins... as unoriginal and unintelligent as he is.

    Maybe, just maybe he got an inkling of what self awareness is like and realized that he was put back in his place and couldn't come back from that.

    Dr. Kranar was able to remove the tumor and tossed it out and we are all better because of it.
    Do you ever get the feeling that we are just an experiment that Kranar is using to study forum societies and that he's got multiple forums running so he can write papers on us? Because honestly, I can't see how it benefits him, at all otherwise. He doesn't post here except when there's a problem, and he doesn't get ad revenue from it, so why spend the time and money to keep it running all these years.

    Don't mind me, I'm in a questioning frame of mind today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #3629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Do you ever get the feeling that we are just an experiment that Kranar is using to study forum societies and that he's got multiple forums running so he can write papers on us? Because honestly, I can't see how it benefits him, at all otherwise. He doesn't post here except when there's a problem, and he doesn't get ad revenue from it, so why spend the time and money to keep it running all these years.

    Don't mind me, I'm in a questioning frame of mind today.
    I'd like to think it's a passion project of his, and his memories of people he's known or knows wants him to keep a game he cares about somewhat alive. Not everything is done for monetary gains.

    Least that's what I like to think. Otherwise he is an evil scientist collating all the data and writing algorithms for some super AI he's developing to take over the world.

  10. #3630

    Default

    Logging onto the PC now like:




    So far nobody has really stepped up to claim the retard championship that Ashliana vacated. Seran had a small run, but then he fizzled out pretty quickly.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Similar Threads

  1. Dear Ashliana-
    By Parkbandit in forum Politics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-15-2021, 01:16 PM
  2. Can you pick out Ashliana?
    By Keller in forum Social Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 05:23 PM
  3. Bad news for Ashliana :(
    By Parkbandit in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
  4. Ashliana = Kierphe
    By Parkbandit in forum Social Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:39 PM
  5. Ashliana
    By Tisket in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 10:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •