Page 177 of 364 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    177 pages of this.
    It's difficult to place the blame anywhere but with the monumentally retarded thread creator.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    177 pages of this.
    I can understand why people like Ashliana and Bhaalizmo view this forum in 20 post increments: That is the default setting and they are way too stupid to change it.

But I had more faith in you, Astray.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I see Ashliana gave up on posting at midnight after being *called out on another symptom of his mental illness.

*By called out I mean put in his place of course
    Last edited by Methais; 06-12-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit, Hilariously Trapped In A Retarded Prison Of His Own Making View Post
    I can understand why people like Ashliana and Bhaalizmo view this forum in 20 post increments: That is the default setting and they are way too stupid to change it.

But I had more faith in you, Astray.
    It's hilarious that this is literally the only response you've been able to come up with when people mock the extent of your obsession. Let's look at some examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    "That sounds like what YOU'RE doing!" Parkbandit shrieked, with zero self-awareness, in the 93rd page of the thread he created dedicated to the person he was speaking about.
    Imagine reading this forum without changing it to 100 posts per page. I realize you didn't know that was a thing, so if you need help changing your settings, I can help.
    Ashliana: "Best of luck proving (A) and (B)!"
    Parkbandit: "(C)"

Super coherent, not another example of your poor reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I would offer you a lesson in how to make the page = 100 posts instead of 20.. but you don't seem too familiar with the forum's features.. often confused with them... so please continue to wallow in your ignorance.
    ... the ability to expand the number of posts on each page doesn't change how long of a meltdown you're been having... so please continue to wallow in your ignorance.
    We'll just chalk you forgetting about it to another Alzheimer's Alert moment, Parkbandit, and explain it you like a 5 year old would need it explained: Increasing the number of posts per page doesn't decrease the extent of your obsession, which is what's being mocked. Your obsession is made even funnier by the fact that you're a 60 year old man obsessed some random guy on a forum dedicated to a game you literally haven't played in more than a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' Daily Dose Of Simping For Parkbandit View Post
    I see Ashliana gave up on posting at midnight after being *called out on another symptom of his mental illness.

*By called out I mean put in his place of course

No, it was just funnier having two unrelated people mocking Parkbandit for his obsession all night at the top of the thread rather than my standard reminder. But I was hoping you'd be dumb enough to take the bait and double down on this line of argument, since you're inadvertently calling PB mentally ill since, y'know, he was waking up at the crack of dawn every morning to post a similar message, and we know how you gnash your teeth in rage every time someone uses your words or "logic" against you two. I just didn't expect you'd take the bait within hours. Well done. That makes you even with him given how he inadvertently humiliated you the other day.

But seriously, Parkbandit's proved today that, given his Alzheimer's, he needs those helpful reminders, and they resume tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-12-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    My super clever plans for staying up past my bedtime have backfired on me and I'm very upset about it.

I also don't know how to tell time and think that 2 posts before 10:30pm = all night long.
    Pretty sure Astray is mocking all of us. I'm sure in your world you think he's mocking everyone except you though.

Because:

Bhaalizmo is just a clump of cells so he doesn't count as a person.

But let's focus more on teaching you how to tell time and count past the number 2.

Baby steps. You can do it if you try really hard.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm very upset that I got baited into criticizing Ashliana for behavior that Parkbandit began, and Ashliana was doing to mock his logic. At least I repaid Parkbandit for humiliating me the other day.
    I know, Methais. It must be hard when you get ahead of yourself and fall flat on your face. But you'd think with the extensive experience you have doing it, you'd come up with a better coping mechanism than more rageposting. Oh well. Someday!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Pretty sure Astray is mocking all of us. I'm sure in your world you think he's mocking everyone except you though.
    That doesn't change anything that I said. Nice non-sequitur combined with fantasy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Because:

Bhaalizmo is just a clump of cells so he doesn't count as a person.

But let's focus more on teaching you how to tell time and count past the number 2.

Baby steps. You can do it if you try really hard.

Highlighting your reading comprehension failure in bright, neon letters doesn't really do you any favors. Maybe you should take another crack at it, figure out where you went wrong, and edit your post.

Last edited by Ashliana; 06-12-2021 at 11:04 AM.

NO U
    Yes yes, just as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mad Methais, Upset He Was Put In His Place View Post
    Yes yes, just as I expected.
    Something isn't a NOU just because you wish it so. Your delusions lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit them, much to your obvious dismay.

I wouldn't have been able to defend your profoundly retarded position, either, so it's no surprise you were forced to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Well placed hoop, Methais.

But you know now he will have to start it back up because you put him in in place.. right?

Because he's a retarded sock puppet...

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Something isn't a NOU just because you wish it so.
    You're right, it isn't.

It is when you reply with a 4827340238 word version of NO U like you do 100% of the time though.

I know you've been struggling to understand this. You'll just have to accept that you're too stupid to process it.

In before another NO U.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-12-2021 at 12:43 PM.