Page 98 of 364 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your goal lacks ambition. I plan on forcing you to post in this thread until you literally die, which -- given your advanced age and cholesterol-encrusted arteries -- won't be long.
    You're forcing me to post in a thread I made to force you to post in.. literally named "A thread for Ashliana"?

I started this thread, knowing you would be forced to respond.. and you have been doing so for 3 months straight.

Also: when you die, not a single person will shed a tear... especially in real life.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

1) What people were colloquially calling the virus doesn't mean anything. The first official name it was given was 2019 novel coronavirus," or "2019-nCoV."
    2) People weren't calling it the "China" virus, the term used by Dreaven.
    3) You were unable to substantively address the issue of why the practice of referring to viruses changed.
    2) There's a reason you've been forced to focus on the notion of the Wuhan virus, rather than the China/Chinese virus, that Trump kept using, and that Dreaven used. Identity politics. You can't talk about it, because you don't have an argument, and are making a separate, completely unrelated argument, due to your substantive inability to address the subject of Dreaven's hypocrisy in decrying identity politics while engaging in it.
    Viruses were named for the geographical place they originated in.

WHO is SJWing this beginning in 2015 because they were afraid super sensitive people, like yourself, would get offended.

President Trump called it the China Virus to troll those same super sensitive people, like you.

Ah, so your fallback position here relies on your comically poor sentence composition. Gotcha. Well, we'll have to give you an Alzheimer's pass for this one.

You might want to learn how to write at some point.
    It was clear to everyone with an IQ over 12. I realize that doesn't include you.. but this isn't the first group of people you have been excluded from.

You're usually the exception.... and that isn't to be confused with exceptional since there is literally nothing exceptional about you.

Except that wasn't a NOU, but it's good to know that you think Methais is a brainless twat, though, as his posts consist of about 80% of them. I'll be sure to reference that.

Oh, we'll be posting in that thread, wasting your dwindling "good" years on this planet with any mobility, until your bloated corpse is unceremoniously dumped into a hole in the ground to rot, never to be thought of again.
    Another example of you not being exceptional. You're not even average and certainly not normal.

You're the epitome of a faggot that no one likes.. especially your parents.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You're forcing me to post in a thread I made to force you to post in.. literally named "A thread for Ashliana"?
    I absolutely am. If I hadn't replied to this thread, would you have posted hundreds of times in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    started this thread, knowing you would be forced to respond.. and you have been doing so for 3 months straight.
    And yet, I've been forcing you to respond for months.

Also: when you die, not a single person will shed a tear... especially in real life.
    You'll soon be in the ground, Tardbandit, being consumed from the inside out by bacteria, your consciousness erased from the universe, never to be remembered again.

Until then, in this community that you're choosing to spend your dwindling moments in -- for whatever reason -- I'm happy to continue eternally pointing out that you're a super butthurt Trump supporter whose psyche completely broke down and gave him a permanent meltdown when his precious cult leader lost, and that you continue to be obsessed with me. No more hiding your obsession in private messages. Your hysteria is all out in the open, for everyone to see.

Viruses were named for the geographical place they originated in.
    You cherry-picked examples when, in reality, most aren't named like that, and neither was the term that was used in the thread -- China virus, that Dreaven picked up from Trump, who was using it for the purposes of identity politics despite decrying identity politics in his next sentence.

WHO is SJWing this beginning in 2015 because they were afraid super sensitive people, like yourself, would get offended.
    Nope, they were undercutting the use of identity politics, the kind that Dreaven was hypocritically criticizing while engaging in them hypocritically.

President Trump called it the China Virus to troll those same super sensitive people, like you.
    How nice that you just admitted Trump's continued reliance on identity politics.

It was clear to everyone with an IQ over 12. I realize that doesn't include you.. but this isn't the first group of people you have been excluded from.

You're usually the exception.... and that isn't to be confused with exceptional since there is literally nothing exceptional about you.
    You being butthurt that your wording was poorly conceived (just like your argument, in general) isn't surprising, but is your problem.

Another example of you not being exceptional. You're not even average and certainly not normal.

You're the epitome of a faggot that no one likes.. especially your parents.
    1) You couldn't address the fact that it wasn't a NOU, to no one's surprise.
    2) You'll soon be in the ground, Tardbandit, being consumed from the inside out by bacteria, your consciousness erased from the universe, never to be remembered again. Until then, in this community that you're choosing to spend your dwindling moments in -- for whatever reason -- I'm happy to continue eternally pointing out that you're a super butthurt Trump supporter whose psyche completely broke down and gave him a permanent meltdown when his precious cult leader lost, and that you continue to be obsessed with me. No more hiding your obsession in private messages. Your hysteria is all out in the open, for everyone to see.

Oh, and I'll be cross-posting this in the other thread.

I absolutely am. If I hadn't replied to this thread, would you have posted hundreds of times in it?
    I created the thread. You could have chosen not to respond (but I knew you wouldn't.. because you are you) and now you are trapped. If you quit, I win. If you continue, I still win... so now you're "I just posted in the thread you made for me to get you to respond!" which literally makes no sense. I knew this would be the result.. so I've already won.

And yet, I've been forcing you to respond for months.
    Just like you are forcing Methais to respond? Bro.. do you even know how to follow a thread?

You'll soon be in the ground, Tardbandit, being consumed from the inside out by bacteria, your consciousness erased from the universe, never to be remembered again.
    Pretty sure a miserable faggot like you will die before me. Even the bacteria won't want anything to do with you. You will just turn into a puddle of ooze... which isn't that far off from where you are today.

No one will miss you. No one will even remember you. And the best thing about it? You're retarded faggot genes will die with you, leaving the human race a little better off.

You leave nothing in this world.. and everyone rejoices.

Until then, in this community that you're choosing to spend your dwindling moments in -- for whatever reason -- I'm happy to continue eternally pointing out that you're a super butthurt Trump supporter whose psyche completely broke down and gave him a permanent meltdown when his precious cult leader lost, and that you continue to be obsessed with me. No more hiding your obsession in private messages. Your hysteria is all out in the open, for everyone to see.
    Like everything else.. you're living in your own fatasy world... where make believe is "real" and you're not some pathetic loser that everyone has kicked to the curb.

But that "reality" goes away when you finally turn off your computer and have to look in the mirror. I would say go spend time with your mother on Mother's Day.. but she is probably drinking by herself, trying to forget her biggest mistake... you. No wonder she's now Pro Choice. That would make the most religious zealot a pro-choice advocate.

416 posts so far. 500 is easy by the end of May.

Because you are the biggest sock puppet here.. so easy to manipulate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I created the thread. You could have chosen not to respond (but I knew you wouldn't.. because you are you) and now you are trapped. If you quit, I win. If you continue, I still win... so now you're "I just posted in the thread you made for me to get you to respond!" which literally makes no sense. I knew this would be the result.. so I've already won.
    Translation: You couldn't respond to what I said. Who created the thread is irrelevant; by posting, I've forced you to continue posting. Unless you're saying you would've posted hundreds of times in a thread with no one in it? You're trapped. If you quit, I win. If you continue, I win. When you kick the bucket, I win. I knew this would be the result.. so I've already won.

Just like you are forcing Methais to respond? Bro.. do you even know how to follow a thread?
    Methais isn't quite as mentally ill as you are. You're the Retard Champion, after all.

Pretty sure a miserable faggot like you will die before me.
    Except you've got a good 35 years on me, and we know you're a fat slob since you wussed out of the Tisket challenge. Your cholesterol-clogged arteries will be giving out any day now.

Even the bacteria won't want anything to do with you. You will just turn into a puddle of ooze... which isn't that far off from where you are today.
    We can add biology to the endless list of things you know nothing about. Kudos.

No one will miss you. No one will even remember you. And the best thing about it? You're retarded faggot genes will die with you, leaving the human race a little better off.
    As with above, you don't know anything about biology, or LGBT folks. On the flip side, you're a 60 year old man who chooses to spend all his time on a forum dedicated to an ancient game he no longer plays, hysterically hurling epithets and stalking strangers for literally decades. The notion that you have a healthy relationship with your family is quite suspect.

You leave nothing in this world.. and everyone rejoices.
    You'll soon be in the ground, Tardbandit, being consumed from the inside out by bacteria, your consciousness erased from the universe, never to be remembered again, except for, perhaps, as a tragic examples of retarded products of their time, to be laughed at, like Archie Bunker.

Like everything else.. you're living in your own fatasy world... where make believe is "real" and you're not some pathetic loser that everyone has kicked to the curb.

But that "reality" goes away when you finally turn off your computer and have to look in the mirror. I would say go spend time with your mother on Mother's Day.. but she is probably drinking by herself, trying to forget her biggest mistake... you. No wonder she's now Pro Choice. That would make the most religious zealot a pro-choice advocate.
    Kudos on not being able to respond to anything that I said.

416 posts so far. 500 is easy by the end of May.
    We will be posting in this thread until you die, Parkbandit. Until then, in this community that you're choosing to spend your dwindling moments in -- for whatever reason -- I'm happy to continue eternally pointing out that you're a super butthurt Trump supporter whose psyche completely broke down and gave him a permanent meltdown when his precious cult leader lost, and that you continue to be obsessed with me. No more hiding your obsession in private messages. Your hysteria is all out in the open, for everyone to see.

Because you are the biggest sock puppet here.. so easy to manipulate.
    This might be the least self-awareness thing you've ever said. And that's a LONG list.

Oh, and kudos on being forced to concede on the topic of Dreaven's retarded comment.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-09-2021 at 02:32 PM.

PB’s biggest life accomplishment?! Claiming victory on a forum board! Your parents must be so proud! Do you brag to your friends of your amazing accomplishment of claiming victory on an anonymous forum board?!

Your post just proves how little you are, and how shitty your real life is.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Translation: You couldn't respond to what I said. Who created the thread is irrelevant; by posting, I've forced you to continue posting. Unless you're saying you would've posted hundreds of times in a thread with no one in it? You're trapped. If you quit, I win. If you continue, I win. When you kick the bucket, I win. I knew this would be the result.. so I've already won.
    So, using Ashliana logic, if I didn't post the original post.. you would have posted almost five hundred times in a thread with no one in it?

You can't win anything. I made a thread titled "A thread for Ashliana" and you actually posted in it ( which I knew you would) and you have been responding to my posts from the very beginning on this thread.

I just hope you can hang on a little more to get 500 posts in a thread I made to troll you in. There aren't any elections coming up where if your side loses, you quit the PC for months on end until we summon you back by mentioning your name.

I've brought you back to this forum on at least 2 different occasions.. by making threads about you... and I knew this when I made this thread.

I can't have another retard champion leaving this forum. You're here to stay until I decide I'm done.

And I won't ever be done making fun of your stupidity.

Ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    PB’s biggest life accomplishment?! Claiming victory on a forum board! Your parents must be so proud! Do you brag to your friends of your amazing accomplishment of claiming victory on an anonymous forum board?!

Your post just proves how little you are, and how shitty your real life is.
    Yes, yes.. because the 10 minutes I spend on this thread is a real time consumer...

How are you actually this fucking stupid? I mean, everyone knew you were dumb.. but damn.. you're fucking really stupid.

Granted... not Ashliana level retarded.. but you are a distant 2nd since Backlash and time4fun left.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME