Page 37 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Hey, ashy, do you furiously masturbate every time you think you've "owned" someone on the forums? Because your posts sure seem like that's what you're doing.
    Whatever you say, KKKaelric.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Hey, ashy, do you furiously masturbate every time you think you've "owned" someone on the forums? Because your posts sure seem like that's what you're doing.
    No one else would touch it..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This one time we are in agreement. The current Democrat party is bringing darkness to the light, like one giant Black Mass.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No one else would touch it..
    Meanwhile, people, uhh, are clamoring to break down the doors of a geriatric, fat slob like you?

This one time we are in agreement. The current Democrat party is bringing darkness to the light, like one giant Black Mass.
    If by "light," you mean the remnants of white supremacy the GOP has been trying to desperately maintain, then sure.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-23-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Blog Entries

If by "light," you mean the remnants of white supremacy the GOP has been trying to desperately maintain, then sure.
    But that's not what you said at all.

The fact that you think Joe Biden is any different than George Bush politically, speaks volumes.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, people, uhh, are clamoring to break down the doors of a geriatric, fat slob like you?

Considering he has children and you don't......................

You're being extra retarded today.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

But that's not what you said at all.
    I just didn't explicitly state it, but those issues are the same thing.

What, precisely, do you think the GOP's frantic opposition to immigration is about? Maintaining white dominance in the US.

What do you think the GOP's frantic push to restrict voting access is about? Maintaining white dominance in the US.

That's all modern-day conservatism is about -- "conserving" the historical status quo. "Make America Great Again" didn't mean "let's return to the 91% marginal tax rate the super-rich had in the 1950's, along with massive infrastructure investment." It meant "put women and minorities back in their place." And that ideology lost, no matter how butthurt Parkbandit is that he can't return to the days of his youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    The fact that you think Joe Biden is any different than George Bush politically, speaks volumes.
    Perhaps with regard to adventures in the Middle East (apart from Bush's penchant for committing us to trillion dollar wars), but certainly not on most issues.

Considering he has children and you don't......................

You're being extra retarded today.
    Except you don't know whether I have children. And whether PB had children 40 years ago has no bearing on whether he's a geriatric, fat slob in 2021. Basic reasoning sure is hard for you, but if you keep your chin up, you'll get there someday.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-23-2021 at 10:34 AM.

If only your intellectual dishonesty constituted an argument. Alas, it doesn't. It was pointed out that, despite your whining about the other person wanting to "argue all day," that's precisely what you've done: over nothing. You're a retard, and no amount of your mental gymnastics changes that.
    What you typically do is you parse every syllable of every word posted, twist it into an argument that isn't being made, then you decide everything the poster was thinking and feeling and what they believe in and what they "really" meant, and then you reply to that instead and then tell them how you owned them so hard and put them in their place despite it being based on nothing but your usual fantasy and delusion.

Yet you still can't figure out why you get trolled or why everyone thinks you're toxic trash.

That reflects on you and your lack of self awareness.

In before 6 paragraphs of NO U and big mad because nobody will play by your princess rules.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What you typically do is you parse every syllable of every word posted, twist it into an argument that isn't being made, then you decide everything the poster was thinking and feeling and what they believe in and what they "really" meant, and then you reply to that instead and then tell them how you owned them so hard and put them in their place despite it being based on nothing but your usual fantasy and delusion.

Yet you still can't figure out why you get trolled or why everyone thinks you're toxic trash.

That reflects on you and your lack of self awareness.

In before 6 paragraphs of NO U and big mad because nobody will play by your princess rules.
    Erm, no. I take you at your word, point out how what you says makes absolutely no sense, then you freak out that you've been taken at your word, pretend that taking you at your word requires some kind of magical mindreading powers, double down and restate the same thing, I again point out that what you said makes no sense, then you lash out personally because you still haven't figured out that (after years of failed attempts) that intellectual dishonesty doesn't constitute a reasoned position. No matter how butthurt you get about it.

Perhaps you should pick your battles more carefully. But if you were capable of not making the same error over and over again, we wouldn't be here.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-23-2021 at 11:08 AM.