Page 110 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Putting aside the fact that you were just forced to invent a position which I didn't state, there's at least a decent argument for calling someone from Egypt an "African American," but it mostly depends on how they self-identify, which is why I asked you if you had any examples of Musk self-identifying as African American.

I believe you left that question unanswered. Why would that be?
    Sorry, I don’t talk to racists.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was forced to make a straw man argument, and couldn't address anything the other person said.

Better luck next time.

So you didn't address what I said, and those links still don't support your notion of referring to people who aren't black as "African-American," and notably, you pretended I didn't ask you to provide a claim of Musk identifying as African-American.

Anything else in the ol' bag of intellectually dishonest tricks?

You sure seem frustrated that you don't get to police other people's identities, or the lenses through which they view them. Isn't it funny how you've only voiced views on this topic with regard to racial identity, and not, say, political identity?

But wait, aren't my posts here entertaining -- so any deletion would contradict the goals of your earlier stated assertions. Were you wrong then, or wrong now?

It's almost like you don't think anything through, and pointing out your comically poor reasoning is child's play.
    The irony of whining about "intellectual dishonesty" and "you didn't address what I said" after you're creeping on 500 posts of intellectual dishonesty and deflecting everything you're called on on and then projecting your stupid in every direction while declaring some sort of "I sure put them in their place!" victory while normal people laugh is a very Ashliana thing to do.

In before your reply which will consist of "NO U BECAUSE ABCXYZ123 IS A VERY METHAIS THING TO DO!!!!"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Your reply here is far more serious than anything I've written on the subject. It's pretty funny that you're desperate to characterize shitposting as "desperate" except, again, it was Parkbandit's stupidity in 1) coming up with a retarded plan with such an easily foiled metric, 2) announcing it. In reality, his count is a pretext to his inevitable surrender in the thread -- I'm sure he's looking forward to his final concession that will release him from a prison of his own making.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And, uhh, I didn't "upload" anything.. Do you not understand how hyperlinks work? Do you need me to call someone to get you help?

I delight in educating ignorant conservatives, who tend to be the only upset ones, so... Best of luck with that?
    Oh gee, I meant to say "load" instead of "upload." Which you'll no doubt harp on for the next 50 pages as if you're making a point.

Either way, you failed in your mission, and I got a pretty cool hi res pic of Mars out of it while you continue to shit your pants 24/7.

Thanks for being a failure. I mean that sincerely.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Better luck next time.
    Deflecting, just like a closeted racist.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So you didn't address what I said, and those links still don't support your notion of referring to people who aren't black as "African-American," and notably, you pretended I didn't ask you to provide a claim of Musk identifying as African-American.

Anything else in the ol' bag of intellectually dishonest tricks?

You sure seem frustrated that you don't get to police other people's identities, or the lenses through which they view them. Isn't it funny how you've only voiced views on this topic with regard to racial identity, and not, say, political identity?

But wait, aren't my posts here entertaining -- so any deletion would contradict the goals of your earlier stated assertions. Were you wrong then, or wrong now?

It's almost like you don't think anything through, and pointing out your comically poor reasoning is child's play.
    You scrambling to delete old posts to keep it under 500 after PB mentions 500 posts is definitely more entertaining than the content of said posts, which is just you shitting your pants like you do in every other post anyway.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The irony of whining about "intellectual dishonesty" and "you didn't address what I said" after you're creeping on 500 posts of intellectual dishonesty and deflecting everything you're called on on and then projecting your stupid in every direction while declaring some sort of "I sure put them in their place!" victory while normal people laugh is a very Ashliana thing to do.

In before your reply which will consist of "NO U BECAUSE ABCXYZ123 IS A VERY METHAIS THING TO DO!!!!"
    Alas, your declarations continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Oh gee, I meant to say "load" instead of "upload." Which you'll no doubt harp on for the next 50 pages as if you're making a point.

Either way, you failed in your mission, and I got a pretty cool hi res pic of Mars out of it while you continue to shit your pants 24/7.

Thanks for being a failure. I mean that sincerely.
    Seems to me that you're the one harping, since you're posting about it again. I'm glad you liked the picture.

Deflecting, just like a closeted racist.
    Pointing out that you based your position on straw man argument doesn't constitute deflecting, no matter how badly you wish it were. Sorry you were butthurt about your inability to structure an argument, though -- best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' Daily Dose of Simping for Parkbandit View Post
    You scrambling to delete old posts to keep it under 500 after PB mentions 500 posts is definitely more entertaining than the content of said posts, which is just you shitting your pants like you do in every other post anyway.
    Your desperation to mischaracterize the comically simple way to deflate Tardbandit (and that he set himself up for failure) is probably something you want to deal with at some point. Stay Big Mad, though, Methais. You're so close to getting Trump back into power.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Your desperation to mischaracterize the comically simple way to deflate Tardbandit (and that he set himself up for failure) is probably something you want to deal with at some point. Stay Big Mad, though, Methais. You're so close to getting Trump back into power.
    Failure?

I've achieved pretty much everything I wanted to with this thread a month or two ago... and it is STILL going!

First it was just to force you to post in this thread.
    Then it was to repeatedly force you to post in this thread.

Then it was getting just boring.. so I told you after a month or two that it was to focus all your special Retard Energy© in this thread... forcing you to post in other threads more frequently.
    Then Methais had the idea of forcing you to regurgitate words again and again.. like "simp" and "cringe".
    Lastly, I created a goal of "500" to see what you would do. I knew you wouldn't stop, so your only alternative was to start deleting your own posts.

Like I said.. you are just like a sock puppet, (and that is a clear insult to sock puppets everywhere) only dumber.

I am now doing requests. Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to see what I can force Ashliana to do next.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit's Mental Gymnastics About Why His Story Keeps Changing View Post
    Failure?

I've achieved pretty much everything I wanted to with this thread a month or two ago... and it is STILL going!

First it was just to force you to post in this thread.
    Then it was to repeatedly force you to post in this thread.
    Then it was getting just boring.. so I told you after a month or two that it was to focus all your special Retard Energy© in this thread... forcing you to post in other threads more frequently.

Then Methais had the idea of forcing you to regurgitate words again and again.. like "simp" and "cringe".
    Lastly, I created a goal of "500" to see what you would do. I knew you wouldn't stop, so your only alternative was to start deleting your own posts.

Like I said.. you are just like a sock puppet, (and that is a clear insult to sock puppets everywhere) only dumber.

I am now doing requests. Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to see what I can force Ashliana to do next.

Thank you.
    You've been trapped by this thread since you created it, and it will end in only one of two ways:

A) Your ignominious defeat -- dressed up with mental gymnastics to soothe your ego in the form of your inevitable "HURR I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOALS BY YOU REACHING 500 AND THUS RETIRE FOREVER" surrender post we're all looking forward to, or
    B) Your cholesterol-clogged arteries giving out.

You've never been able to out-argue or out-shitpost, much to your obvious dismay. You will be put in your place on here for the rest of your short life, in or out of this thread. It's because you're a retarded, sixty year old Boomer. Archie Bunker, self-stylzed as a master troll, but in reality, a spectacularly butthurt half-wit, emotionally devastated by Trump's loss.

You can't expect me to make a coherent argument! That straw man was the best you could hope for from a conservative! Expecting more is NO FAIR!!
    Very convincing.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 05:21 PM.