Page 1 of 364 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Default A thread for Ashliana

I fear we may have pushed him too far... he's been having quite the meltdown over the course of a month.

This thread is for only positive messages for Ashliana and wishing him a speedy recovery.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    "Look how not obsessed with Ashliana I am!"
    Aww. Did someone hurt your fee-fees just a tad too much? I know you've been upset since the Mango Mussolini's unceremonious exit from office, but you'll come to terms with it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I fear we may have pushed him too far... he's been having quite the meltdown over the course of a month.

This thread is for only positive messages for Ashliana and wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Aww. Did someone hurt your fee-fees just a tad too much? I know you've been upset since the Mango Mussolini's unceremonious exit from office, but you'll come to terms with it eventually.
    See, look how quickly you took an uplifting positive thread and turned it into toxic waste.

I am very disappointed in you. You need to be more positive. This is a thread for positivity, after all.

Let's try again. You can do it!

Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 03:54 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    See, look how quickly you took an uplifting positive thread and turned it into toxic waste.

I am very disappointed in you. You need to be more positive. This is a thread for positivity, after all.

Let's try again. You can do it!

Aww. What happened to your feigned concern about the "peacefulness" and "toxic-free" nature of the forum? You were almost a tenth of the way to convincing someone who, somehow, hasn't met you despite your tens of thousands of posts!

Aww. What happened to your feigned concern about the "peacefulness" and "toxic-free" nature of the forum? You were almost a tenth of the way to convincing someone who, somehow, hasn't met you despite your tens of thousands of posts!
    See, all you want to do is be toxic and negative and prove me right.

It's time for some more positivity in your life. Stop proving me correct.

Perhaps you just need to learn more about positivity. Here is a scientific explanation of the power of positivity:

Pay attention. You can do it buddy!

Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 04:12 PM.

No fair! Pointing out my hypocrisy on toxicity is toxic! HELP ME, PARKBANDIT!
    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.

It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.

This is a positive thread. You should stop being toxic.

Why so toxic?

Be toxic in that thread over there ------------------------------->

But in this thread...

I know you can do it!
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 04:21 PM.

This is a positive thread. You should stop being toxic.

Why so toxic?

Be toxic in that thread over there ------------------------------->

But in this thread...

I know you can do it!

Why so toxic? This is a positive thread.

You must be very miserable. You are clearly in dire need of the power of positivity.