Page 82 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I didn't?
    Claiming you "didn't" doesn't erase history, as your delusions continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions. You absolutely did. You've cried about me posting elsewhere repeatedly, in both private and public.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Most of your posts (until I pointed this fact out to you and you are so determined to "prove" me wrong) have been in this thread.
    And yet, that still doesn't mean that you've reduced my posting elsewhere. This has been repeatedly pointed out to you, but you just wish so gosh-darned badly it were true, somehow if you keep repeating it, the universe will reorder itself to suit your fantasy!

As always, though, if you were capable of basic reasoning, you wouldn't be wearing that Retard Champion diaper right now.

Not stick to this thread... I have forced you to post in this thread. That has been 100% accurate.
    You've repeatedly stated the desire to limit my posting in this thread. Your control issues are hilarious, but equally so is your impotence. You don't have the power to determine where a person can or can't post, no matter how many comically desperate PMs you send.

While I know the biggest thrill of your life is to get a Private Message from me... it's never happened (going back to 2017.. might have sent you one prior to that, but there's no record of it on my end) Sorry, I'm smart enough to know PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE.

1) You've sent me plenty of PMs -- as you're arbitrarily defining them -- and dozens, if not hundreds, of PMs through the reputation system.

2) Your inability to understand what words mean is a surprise to absolutely no one.

But keep digging your high heels in, actually defending Red reputation comments are the same as PMs on this forum. SPOILER: They aren't
    Your obsession with forum goodboy points says it all, boomer. They don't do anything, and you used them for over a decade as an anonymous medium to send sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage to other men. The fact that they've been deanonymized indeed means that they're the same as vBulletin's expressly indicated PMs, no matter how butthurt you get about it. As I said a few weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    It's hilarious that you seem to think frantically cycling through the rep system hurts people in some way, but in reality, it's the same as you desperately sending someone a string of e-mails:

Post in your special thread please. 04-09-2021 04:36 PM
    Stay in your special thread please. 04-02-2021 06:46 AM
    Keep your current meltdown in your own thread that was created for you to cry in. Thank you. 03-18-2021 07:42 AM
    Could you keep your manic limited to the thread specially created for you? That would be great. Thanks. 03-13-2021 08:34 PM
    If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it. Don't spam your stupidity all over the place. Thank you. 02-24-2021 03:19 PM
    If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it. Don't spam your stupidity all over the place. Thank you. 02-21-2021 10:07 AM
    If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it. Don't spam your stupidity all over the place. Thank you. 02-15-2021 10:52 PM
    If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it. Don't spam your stupidity all over the place. Thank you. 02-13-2021 07:47 PM
    The fact that even you know it would be super creepy to send someone repeated e-mails or (vBulletin) PMs stating the same desperate wish over and over again, and that you're frantic to not have it interpreted as such, gives your game away.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-25-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Very true.
    This is a straw man. Rep comments don't have to be in the same place as the Messages section that vBulletin identifies in order for rep comments to be private messages.

Words are hard, hot tub installer.

Keep at it, though. You'll get there someday.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-25-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Obviously PB is very simple minded. It’s hard for him to grasp that other things besides what’s labeled as private message to be also considered a private message.
    If you just define the two words and put them together, he would see that rep is also considered a private message. But that would require some brain work, which he just lacks.

PB go back to writing “your a faggot” over and over again.. it gives a completely accurate reading of your maturity, and level of education.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-25-2021 at 12:23 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Obviously PB is very simple minded. It’s hard for him to grasp that other things besides what’s labeled as private message to be also considered a private message.
    If you just define the two words and put them together, he would see that rep is also considered a private message. But that would require some brain work, which he just lacks.
    There is literally a mechanism on this forum for "Private Messages".

PB go back to writing “your a faggot” over and over again.. it gives a completely accurate reading of your maturity, and level of education.
    #1: The comma between "maturity" and "and" is incorrect. I'm sure you will come back with "But in Russia, it's needed there.. it was missed in the translation or something"

#2: Can you tell us again how you are the self proclaimed expert on all things Russia on these forums again? It gives a completely accurate reading out your "intelligence" and lack of education.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This is a straw man. Rep comments don't have to be in the same place as the Messages section that vBulletin identifies in order for rep comments to be private messages.

Words are hard, hot tub installer.

Keep at it, though. You'll get there someday.
    It's as if everyone knew how you would react to being wrong about Private Messages.. dig those high heels in and defend a stupid position... we're all shocked by it.

It's exactly why this thread has worked exactly as I had intended... because simple people are so easy to read.

And no one is as simple as you, Simpleton.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There is literally a mechanism on this forum for "Private Messages".
    While we're making pedantic comments, here's one for you: Periods go inside quotation marks in American English.

#1: The comma between "maturity" and "and" is incorrect. I'm sure you will come back with "But in Russia, it's needed there.. it was missed in the translation or something"
    Wrong. He used an Oxford comma. It isn't "incorrect." Incidentally, you forgot a period at the end of that sentence.

#2: Can you tell us again how you are the self proclaimed expert on all things Russia on these forums again? It gives a completely accurate reading out your "intelligence" and lack of education.
    He has a better argument that he's a "Russia expert" than you have in being an expert on anything. Your attempts to correct other people's grammar and diction are especially tragic, as you can barely speak your native language. Nobody expected much from an uneducated hot tub installer, though.

It's as if everyone knew how you would react to being wrong about Private Messages.. dig those high heels in and defend a stupid position... we're all shocked by it.
    It's almost like he immediately saw the flaw in his own argument, and preemptively pointing it out doesn't erase it. Who knew? Again, we've addressed this same issue before, and you're having an Alzheimer's attack. Feel free to keep going around in circles as if it wasn't pointed out, though.

It's exactly why this thread has worked exactly as I had intended... because simple people are so easy to read. And no one is as simple as you, Simpleton.
    "My third set of goalposts is working out fabulously! Stop pointing out how they shifted, and that I haven't achieved any of my posted goals!"

Not happening, Retard Champion Tardbandit.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-25-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's almost like he immediately saw the flaw in his own argument, and preemptively pointing it out doesn't erase it. Who knew? Again, we've addressed this same issue before, and you're having an Alzheimer's attack. Feel free to keep going around in circles as if it wasn't pointed out, though.
    There's no flaw in the "argument". It was painfully obvious to see the hill you were going to choose to defend.

Question, since you're really trying to split hairs here and be pedantic. Is there a difference between a Private Message and a private message or a message being private?

Bonus question. If someone said they sent you a PM on this forum, where would you look? At your rep comments, or your inbox/Private Messages? Honest answer only, please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    There's no flaw in the "argument". It was painfully obvious to see the hill you were going to choose to defend.
    Except for the glaring hole in your argument, which even you saw, and thought preempting it would somehow prevent it from being the obvious response.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto
    Question, since you're really trying to split hairs here and be pedantic.
    Does your lack of self-awareness need to be pointed out here -- or can you figure it out yourself? You're the one trying to pedantically split hairs because what someone called a private message -- which is a private message -- isn't in the My Messages tab of vBulletin, somehow it isn't one. Similarly, you're ignoring the context from our earlier exchange, which I linked to several times.

Is there a difference between a Private Message and a private message or a message being private?
    There is. But the key question is: Does that difference matter in the context in which I used it, or are you belligerently making an argument for argument's sake? (Ding, ding, ding, ding!)

Bonus question. If someone said they sent you a PM on this forum, where would you look? At your rep comments, or your inbox/Private Messages? Honest answer only, please. Thanks.
    See above. Your question is meaningless, as it's predicated on a non-sequitur. Is the answer to that question relevant to the statement I made characterizing PB's messages as private messages? No, it doesn't.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-25-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post

Question, since you're really trying to split hairs here and be pedantic. Is there a difference between a Private Message and a private message or a message being private?

You are now a racist, grats!

You are now a part of the 70 million other Americans that Assliana has declared as racist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You are now a racist, grats!

You are now a part of the 70 million other Americans that Assliana has declared as racist.
    Erm.. Nope, you were called a racist on account of your racist statements. Mind. Blown.