Page 63 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Actual footage of Ashliana all day every day on the PC:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Actual footage of Ashliana all day every day on the PC:
    Imagine not knowing how to set up notifications, then being smug enough in your ignorance to shit out something so retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Imagine not knowing how to set up notifications, then being smug enough in your ignorance to shit out something so retarded.
    I turned notifications off in like 2003 along with everyone else but you.

Imagine needing notifications for a 30 year old text game forum so that you can reply instantly when someone calls you a retard to begin with though.

Last edited by Methais; 04-12-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I turned notifications off in like 2003 along with everyone else but you.

Imagine needing notifications for a 30 year old text game forum so that you can reply instantly when someone calls you a retard to begin with though.
    We don't seem to be talking about the same kind of notifications. Best of luck figuring out what extensions are, though. No surprise that you aren't tech-savvy, though, many Gemstone players aren't. Meanwhile..

Last edited by Ashliana; 04-12-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Blog Entries

We don't seem to be talking about the same kind of notifications. Best of luck figuring out what extensions are, though.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Blog Entries

Your assumptions are always way off target. Not to fanboy the GS community buuut..one of it's members literally discovered a new element like 2 or three years ago while working with CERN.

But extensions............

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Your assumptions are always way off target. Not to fanboy the GS community buuut..one of it's members literally discovered a new element like 2 or three years ago while working with CERN.
    "There CAN'T be lots of people who play Gemstone that can barely use a computer -- because there's an accomplished scientist that plays Gemstone!" isn't sound logic on your part. Then again, it's also coming from the person whose mental gymnastics led them to rationalize his self-worth with the supposed accomplishments of his children, so there's no surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    But extensions............
    Methais seems to think the only way a person can get notified that someone posted in a thread is by mashing F5, or with vBulletin's ancient, built-in functionality. His ignorance of other options reflects on him, as your ridiculously poor logic reflects on you.

Better luck next time.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-12-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries

"There CAN'T be lots of people who play Gemstone that can barely use a computer -- because there's an accomplished scientist that plays Gemstone!" isn't sound logic on your part. Then again, it's also coming from the person whose mental gymnastics led them to rationalize his self-worth with the supposed accomplishments of his children, so there's no surprise there.

Methais seems to think the only way a person can get notified that someone posted in a thread is by mashing F5, or with vBulletin's ancient, built-in functionality. His ignorance of other options reflects on him, as your ridiculously poor logic reflects on you.

Better luck next time.
    Let's be honest, the only extensions you know anything about are the ones you buy at the Dollar General.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Let's be honest, the only extensions you know anything about are the ones you buy at the Dollar General.
    Did you forget to take your meds today?