Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Like usual, you just don't understand simple concepts. Or anything at all really, outside of your own fantasy world of delusion.
    Looks like you weren't able to reconcile your behavior contradicting your stated position. As always. Keep your chin up, though! You'll get there someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Looks like you weren't able to reconcile your behavior contradicting your stated position. As always. Keep your chin up, though! You'll get there someday.
    Sounds like you're still mad that people only pay attention to you for laughs.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Sounds like you're still mad that people only pay attention to you for laughs.
    Sounds like you're butthurt that your pattern of contradicting yourself was pointed out again.

Sounds like you're butthurt that your pattern of contradicting yourself was pointed out again.
    Except it wasn't. You're just massively retarded.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Like usual, you just don't understand simple concepts. Or anything at all really, outside of your own fantasy world of delusion.
    In It's defense.. he literally spends his whole worthless day on here and other forums, furiously slamming away and actually wondering why no one likes him.

One thing is certain though: His DNA ends with him. His parents are probably relieved and blame themselves for unleashing this upon the world. I feel badly for them.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Except it wasn't. You're just massively retarded.
    If only your intellectual dishonesty constituted an argument. Alas, it doesn't. It was pointed out that, despite your whining about the other person wanting to "argue all day," that's precisely what you've done: over nothing. You're a retard, and no amount of your mental gymnastics changes that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    In It's defense.. he literally spends his whole worthless day on here and other forums, furiously slamming away and actually wondering why no one likes him.

One thing is certain though: His DNA ends with him. His parents are probably relieved and blame themselves for unleashing this upon the world. I feel badly for them.
    And yet, you still don't know anything about LGBT folks, or biology, or -- apparently -- that you're a pariah on here, especially since your obsessive, sociopathic behavior was exposed. You sure are bitter that Trump lost, though, and that whites are headed towards being a (permanent) minority in the US. And that right-wing positions are less popular than ever, causing right-wing politicians to care about things like Dr. Seuss' publisher deciding not to publish certain works.

Keep raging at the dying of the light, though, PB.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-22-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Keep raging at the dying of the light, though, PB.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Hey, ashy, do you furiously masturbate every time you think you've "owned" someone on the forums? Because your posts sure seem like that's what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Hey, ashy, do you furiously masturbate every time you think you've "owned" someone on the forums? Because your posts sure seem like that's what you're doing.
    Whatever you say, KKKaelric.