Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 777

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

    You not being able to understand that the reason PB (and you) always devolve into personal insults being because you can't win on the facts, and how PB trying to accuse anyone else of arguing with feelings when he hasn't been able to win on a single substantive issue in this folder in basically forever, reflects on you. It doesn't make anyone pointing out his (or your) failures "ironic." Sorry. I bet it felt satisfying to post a meme as if you were able to demonstrate an assertion, though. Keep trying!


    Just a bystandard here, but uhh... You literally post this gif seemingly every other response you make in here. You remind PB to hang in there just a little longer. Is that not demonstrating an assertion? Do you not devolve into personal insults when you seemingly cannot win on the facts you've posted to back up your opinion on things?

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,698
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post


    Just a bystandard here, but uhh... You literally post this gif seemingly every other response you make in here. You remind PB to hang in there just a little longer. Is that not demonstrating an assertion? Do you not devolve into personal insults when you seemingly cannot win on the facts you've posted to back up your opinion on things?
    It's pretty obvious Ashliana has some issues. She never makes any objective points, she literally just hates everyone that doesn't agree with her.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  3. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's pretty obvious Ashliana has some issues. She never makes any objective points, she literally just hates everyone that doesn't agree with her.
    Issues? Ashy poo has entire series runs dedicated to his issues.

    Also, ashy is not a girl, but a sad, fat man pretending to be a girl online.

  4. #334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post


    Just a bystandard here, but uhh... You literally post this gif seemingly every other response you make in here.
    How perceptive. The word is bystander, just FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis
    You remind PB to hang in there just a little longer. Is that not demonstrating an assertion?
    He can't demonstrate the assertions in the few "arguments" he tries to make. He posts nonsense, and when it's inevitably pointed out that he's made an evidence-free assertion, he switches tacts and relies solely on insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis
    Do you not devolve into personal insults when you seemingly cannot win on the facts you've posted to back up your opinion on things?
    Feel free to point out any example where I've ignored the substantive matter at hand to solely respond with insults. I can provide examples literally within the last day of Parkbandit doing so. I make a point to lump in the trivially easy debunking of whatever BS he's spouting along with insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's pretty obvious Ashliana has some issues. She never makes any objective points, she literally just hates everyone that doesn't agree with her.
    Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for everyone else who has to deal with you, your assertions continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions. Did you get bored of simply wishing death on people, or was that just last week's whim of the moment?

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Issues? Ashy poo has entire series runs dedicated to his issues.

    Also, ashy is not a girl, but a sad, fat man pretending to be a girl online.
    Feel free to demonstrate any of those assertions, KKKaelric. Good luck!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-21-2021 at 09:01 PM.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,698
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    How perceptive. The word is bystander, just FYI.
    See!

    Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for everyone else who has to deal with you, your assertions continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions. Did you get bored of simply wishing death on people, or was that just last week's whim of the moment?
    I absolutely have not changed my thought that the world would be a much better place without you. Obviously you haven't had and will not have children, you are a complete waste of resources in a world that's running short on them.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 03-21-2021 at 09:43 PM.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  6. #336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    See!
    This is coming from the guy who thinks Joe Biden is about to unleash a genocide and mandatory reeducation camps. Spoiler Alert: You wouldn't know an "objective" argument if it bit you in the ass (as it frequently does on here, when you humiliate yourself and then flee in shame, only to scrounge up the nerve to slink back a few days later).

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    I absolutely have not changed my thought that the world would be a much better place without you. Obviously you haven't had and will not have children, you are a complete waste of resources in a world that's running short on them.
    Still rationalizing your behavior and content of your character with the supposed accomplishments of your children?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-21-2021 at 10:03 PM.

  7. #337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Just a bystandard here, but uhh... You literally post this gif seemingly every other response you make in here. You remind PB to hang in there just a little longer. Is that not demonstrating an assertion? Do you not devolve into personal insults when you seemingly cannot win on the facts you've posted to back up your opinion on things?
    That would require the smallest amount of self awareness.

    Our Retard Champion is lacking in that trait.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    See!

    I absolutely have not changed my thought that the world would be a much better place without you. Obviously you haven't had and will not have children, you are a complete waste of resources in a world that's running short on them.
    And the world is a better place. Just be thankful future generations will not have to deal with Ashliana spawn and that the broken genes will die with him.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,698
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This is coming from the guy who thinks Joe Biden is about to unleash a genocide and mandatory reeducation camps. Spoiler Alert: You wouldn't know an "objective" argument if it bit you in the ass (as it frequently does on here, when you humiliate yourself and then flee in shame, only to scrounge up the nerve to slink back a few days later).



    Still rationalizing your behavior and content of your character with the supposed accomplishments of your children?
    It's not Joe Biden I worry about, it's Joe Biden being a mental vegetable and being surrounded by people that believe in reeducation camps. The genocide has been taking place since 1973.

    Flee in shame? Fucking lol. Some of us have better shit to do than read your shit.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It was created by southern, white, rural conservatives. The same type, like you, who eagerly voted for Trump. There's a reason why present and former figures in the KKK supported Trump, why self-identified white "nationalists" supported Trump, etc. Sorry you're butthurt about your attempt to claim the legacy of people who fought against conservative slave-owners and racist apologists, but that's your problem.
    Remember how Robert Byrd supported Hillary and she was all about it? Stop being a retard.

    Again, you not being able to understand that someone making a claim, then being unable or unwilling to defend or demonstrate that claim, is a concession -- only reflects on you. No amount of mental gymnastics gets you out of it.
    Just because you repeat the same handful of general statements anytime you make yourself look retarded doesn't make anything you say accurate. It just makes you look even more stupid.

    You truly are a mental case. Even moreso than Back and time4fun. Possibly combined. I don't know what happened to you growing up, but you're fucked.

    At least your stupidity is funny to witness though.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-22-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •