Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I'll leave it to your fellow right-winger pointing out you're incorrect:
    Well done at not including the complete quote.

Harris is authoritarian left, which should be more than clear looking at her record as CA AG.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

OK... I'll agree with caelric that Harris is an authoritarian left.

Word.

Not word to your mom, just word in general.

And because of Harris's authoritarian left position, I am actually rather concerned when she becomes President in name, not just in fact, like she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Proof positive you can't actually teach a sock puppet anything.

Thank you for reminding me. Also, thank you for digging in your high heels into "ZOMG TEH DOOMSDAY CLOCK IS REAL!"
    Thanks for the flowery way of conceding, as we all knew you'd be forced to do, for the bazillionth time in a row. Be sure to bring up your reading comprehension failures again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Well done at not including the complete quote.

Harris is authoritarian left, which should be more than clear looking at her record as CA AG.
    Your retarded opinion on whether Harris is "an authoritarian" has nothing to do with your affirmation that she isn't "alt-left."

Once again, ashy poo, you have proven you are the retard champ of the forum. Back is in awe of you, at this point.

Once again, ashy poo, you have proven you are the retard champ of the forum. Back is in awe of you, at this point.
    Sorry you don't understand what a non-sequitur is, that you made one, and that I don't give a shit what mental gymnastics you went on about after confirming PB was wrong, KKKaelric. Better luck next time!

Sorry, but the KKK is the party of the democrats, and I am most assuredly not a democrat.

Sorry, but the KKK is the party of the democrats, and I am most assuredly not a democrat.
    Ouch, being forced to rely on BS from before even Parkbandit was born. Alas, the KKK was always the party of the conservative, white, rural south which, in 2021, is the bedrock of the GOP. That would be the reason David Duke and (all the southern Evangelical churches, also with roots in the KKK) supported Trump.

Better luck next time, KKKaelric!

Last edited by Ashliana; 03-21-2021 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Okay, KKKaelric.
    This has to be your absolute worst attempt at anything ever. And you have a plethora of spectacular failures under your belt over the years.

In before head pat gif.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This has to be your absolute worst attempt at anything ever. And you have a plethora of spectacular failures under your belt over the years.

In before head pat gif.
    It's about on par with "Ashy-poo." Which would be the point, that apparently sailed far over your head.

And, as requested..

ashy poo is a cute, diminutive nickname. Insinuating that someone is a memeber of the grossest, most digusting thing ever created by the democrats, is, well, neither cute nor diminutive.

But I've come to expect leftists to use KKK in casual conversation. It's a hallmark of what most leftists truly feel, deep down inside.