Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 766

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #211

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.


  3. #213

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.



    It's okay, Ashliana. Trump may have spectacularly made you butthurt for 4 years and even now after he's out of office -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Trump's 2016 victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

    Last edited by Methais; 02-25-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's okay, Ashliana. Trump may have spectacularly made you butthurt for 4 years and even now after he's out of office -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Trump's 2016 victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.
    Except for that whole inconvenient part where I didn't post after Trump's 2016 victory, so your reference to a nonexistent "epic meltdown" doesn't do much justice. On the flip side, this thread itself is ongoing evidence of PB's (and yours) post-Trump loss.


  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Except for that whole inconvenient part where I didn't post after Trump's 2016 victory, so your reference to a nonexistent "epic meltdown" doesn't do much justice. On the flip side, this thread itself is ongoing evidence of PB's (and yours) post-Trump loss.

    Yes, we're totally having meltdowns over it. That's why you're the only one here who refuses to embrace the POWER OF POSITIVITY!!

    But let's try again. Look, it even has rainbows. That should help, I hope.



    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes, we're totally having meltdowns over it. That's why you're the only one here who refuses to embrace the POWER OF POSITIVITY!!

    But let's try again. Look, it even has rainbows. That should help, I hope.




  8. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •