Page 77 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Thursday morning!

Let's not forget your place, Ashliana!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Blog Entries

LMFAO.

In before "I say something so it must be true and you're a racist!"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

And.

Ding!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Watch closely now as Ashliana continues to refuse to quote any of these PB meltdown posts that he can't stop talking about in his endless "I can't think of anything to say that isn't no u" copy & paste replies.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    LMFAO.

In before "I say something so it must be true and you're a racist!"
    You're a racist because of your racist statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And.

Ding!
    Get help soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Watch closely now as Ashliana continues to refuse to quote any of these PB meltdown posts that he can't stop talking about in his endless "I can't think of anything to say that isn't no u" copy & paste replies.
    Watch closely now as Ashliana uses the standard of proof that Methais established. Here you go! (But Methais wouldn't dare call himself a retarded hypocrite, would he?)

You're a racist because of your racist statements.

Get help soon.

Watch closely now as Ashliana uses the standard of proof that Methais established. Here you go! (But Methais wouldn't dare call himself a retarded hypocrite, would he?)
    The difference here though is your criteria is constantly changing. What could be considered a meltdown to you on Tuesday might not apply on Wednesday, and then you would cry foul.

Therefore it's on you to link said meltdown posts, because nobody can keep up with what you decide the "rules" are at any given time.

Any other response will be considered a concession.

Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 10:10 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

The difference here though is your criteria is constantly changing. What could be considered a meltdown to you on Tuesday might not apply on Wednesday, and then you would cry foul.
    * Citation required.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Therefore it's on you to link said meltdown posts, because nobody can keep up with what you decide the "rules" are at any given time.

Any other response will be considered a concession.
    Alas, you, Methais, established the evidentiary rules for demonstrating one's characterization of another user's posts. The fact that you now regret it is funny, but your issue to deal with. Perhaps you shouldn't be so eager to give up next time and should put in a little more effort, then you'd have the credibility to demand more substantiation from someone else. Pro-tip, though: you're posting in a 79-page example of his (and your) ongoing meltdowns.

* Citation required.

Alas, you, Methais, established the evidentiary rules for demonstrating one's characterization of another user's posts. The fact that you now regret it is funny, but your issue to deal with. Perhaps you shouldn't be so eager to give up next time and should put in a little more effort, then you'd have the credibility to demand more substantiation from someone else. Pro-tip, though: you're posting in a 79-page example of his (and your) ongoing meltdowns.
    That's a lot of words just to say "I concede."

Alas, you, Methais
    Let's play "How dense is Ashliana?"

Round 1 question: You have no clue why I put your name as Ashliana in your mindless NO U'ing, do you?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 10:38 AM.

That's a lot of words just to say "I concede."
    That's a particularly low-effort "I couldn't be bothered to read" strategy you tried, and failed, to use to characterize my statement as a concession.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Therefore it's on you to link said meltdown posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Thanks for calling yourself a retarded hypocrite, as I suspected you'd be forced to put yourself in your own place.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-22-2021 at 10:41 AM.