Page 69 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's right, except you're too retarded to know that you're the stupidest person in the room. That would be why I keep calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Which you apparently didn't understand, to no one's surprise.

Your inability to read doesn't erase the reality -- you either meant:
    A) "like clockwork," as in "it was predictable Ashliana responded" -- which isn't a noteworthy observation to make in the 68th page of a thread full of constant exchanges, or
    B) "like clockwork," as in immediate fashion, as you'd been hyperventilating about for the previous few pages, except it wasn't, as it was 2 hours+ later.

You were retarded for making the statement. Period. Saying "but no..!" makes no difference. Nothing you say now makes any difference.
    You actually believe you can redefine the term "like clockwork".

You can't. Sorry, my post was exactly as intended. I'm sorry you didn't understand it and still can't comprehend it.

It's ok... it wasn't for you. It was for everyone else laughing at your stupidity.

"Most of your posts are in this thread" doesn't equal "A predetermined amount of Ashliana posts exists, and I shifted that defined allotment to this thread." You're making a non-sequitur, but you're too retarded to understand basic reasoning, and the only accomplishment you've achieved is producing additional exchanges. Bravo. As I've told you a half-dozen times now, and your Alzheimer's-riddled brain appears to prevent you from understanding: I've continued to post in all the threads I want, irrespective of anything you say in this thread, and no matter how many hilariously desperate reps you send whining about it.

By creating additional posts elsewhere, and having zero impact on other threads. A tremendous accomplishment, I'm sure.

If the people in other threads are somehow benefited by this thread constantly being bumped to the top of the folder, congrats, but you haven't reduced my posting in a single other thread by a single post.
    Prior to this thread, you posted in multiple political threads and did this exact same thing in it... we call it "Ashlianing up a thread."

Since this thread, you've only done this type of stupidity in one or two threads, thus saving other people from your constant stupidity.

It's ok. This is your safe, padded room. Go ahead and toxic this shit up in here. This is why I built it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You actually believe you can redefine the term "like clockwork".
    One doesn't need to redefine it. As you used it, it was retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    You can't. Sorry, my post was exactly as intended. I'm sorry you didn't understand it and still can't comprehend it.
    Regardless of the deflecting and mental gymnastics, your use was retarded. Nothing you say changes it. I'm sorry you didn't understand that and can't comprehend it, just like you don't understand what is or isn't factual, and had to be put in your place by a fellow right-winger.

It's ok... it wasn't for you. It was for everyone else laughing at your stupidity.
    Again, there's a reason I've been calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Did it finally occur to you to look it up, then thought you'd resort to your typical "NOU" strategy?

Prior to this thread, you posted in multiple political threads and did this exact same thing in it... we call it "Ashlianing up a thread."

Since this thread, you've only done this type of stupidity in one or two threads, thus saving other people from your constant stupidity.

It's ok. This is your safe, padded room. Go ahead and toxic this shit up in here. This is why I built it.
    Prior to this thread, I posted in every thread I wanted to. Since then, I've posted in every thread I've wanted to. Your inability to comprehend that you're simply creating additional posts is hilarious, and indicative of your general inability to reason, but is ultimately your problem to deal with. I'm happily content to call you a retard until the end of time. Or, at least, until you inevitably have a heart attack. Which isn't far off, now.

To quote Shaps... TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-14-2021 at 09:34 PM.

One doesn't need to redefine it. As you used it, it was retarded.

Regardless of the deflecting and mental gymnastics, your use was retarded. Nothing you say changes it. I'm sorry you didn't understand that and can't comprehend it, just like you don't understand what is or isn't factual, and had to be put in your place by a fellow right-winger.
    Hey, it wasn't posted for you. It was posted for everyone else.

I'm not surprised you still don't get it.. and you continuing to complain about it makes it even more perfectly used.

Again, there's a reason I've been calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Did it finally occur to you to look it up, then thought you'd resort to your typical "NOU" strategy?
    You say many, many dumb things. Maybe instead, you should say something intelligent... you would probably get more attention to it.

I know you really worked hard on that too... but it was still dumb

Prior to this thread, I posted in every thread I wanted to. Since then, I've posted in every thread I've wanted to. Your inability to comprehend that you're simply creating additional posts is hilarious, and indicative of your general inability to reason, but is ultimately your problem to deal with. I'm happily content to call you a retard until the end of time. Or, at least, until you inevitably have a heart attack. Which isn't far off, now.
    Pretty sure the math disagrees... but if you posting mainly in this thread alleves others of you're constant and consistent stupidity, then the reason for posting this thread is working as intended. (edited the word "your" so you're simple brain has something to occupy it today)
    To quote Shaps... TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.
    ZOMG IS THAT THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK!?!?!??

You still don't know.. do you...... poor thing...
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-15-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

On behalf of everyone else.

No.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I'm not surprised you still don't get it.. and you continuing to complain about it makes it even more perfectly used.
    "My retarded comment wasn't posted for you, it was posted for everyone else" isn't the defense you seem to think it is.

You say many, many dumb things. Maybe instead, you should say something intelligent... you would probably get more attention to it.

I know you really worked hard on that too... but it was still dumb
    Dumb enough, apparently, that it prompted you to look it up, and were butthurt enough to resort to yet another in a long line of "NOUs." Very convincing.

Pretty sure the math disagrees... but if you posting mainly in this thread alleves others of you're constant and consistent stupidity, then the reason for posting this thread is working as intended. (edited the word "your" so you're simple brain has something to occupy it today)
    Your inability to grasp that you haven't reduced my posting in other threads, and thus haven't alleviated anything, is quite funny, and indicative of your general lack of reasoning ability.

ZOMG IS THAT THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK!?!?!??

You still don't know.. do you...... poor thing...
    Take care of yourself. Given we know that you're either 60+ or just about there, and a fat slob, you don't have many years left to plague the forum.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-15-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    On behalf of everyone else.

No.
    You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Stick to posting naked pics of women and President Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

"My retarded comment wasn't posted for you, it was posted for everyone else" isn't the defense you seem to think it is.
    Ashliana.. we get it. You didn't like it because it made you look pathetic. I would think at this point in your life you would be used to that feeling.

Dumb enough, apparently, that it prompted you to look it up, and were butthurt enough to resort to yet another in a long line of "NOUs." Very convincing.
    It was just dumb and dumb is what everyone with an IQ above 12 expects from you.

So it was just an everyday post for you. Sorry I didn't think it was as special as you did.

Your inability to grasp that you haven't reduced my posting in other threads, and thus haven't alleviated anything, is quite funny, and indicative of your general lack of reasoning ability.
    I gave you a specific outlet for your toxicity. You are using it.

You should be commended for following directions.

Take care of yourself. Given we know that you're either 60+ or just about there, and a fat slob, you don't have many years left to plague the forum.
    I'll be here long after you're gone and dead. Sorry. Science is on my side, my plus sized, hairy freak.

https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/...lthier-lives#1
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-15-2021 at 05:47 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Stick to posting naked pics of women and President Trump.
    Hah.

No Boomer.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Ashliana.. we get it. You didn't like it because it made you look pathetic. I would think at this point in your life you would be used to that feeling.
    We get it. You can't wrap your head around the fact that you said something retarded. But it's okay, Parkbandit. You say retarded shit almost every time you post on here. I would think at this point in your life you would be used to that feeling, and how falling on your face after endlessly doubling down literally never works out for you.

It was just dumb and dumb is what everyone with an IQ above 12 expects from you.

So it was just an everyday post for you. Sorry I didn't think it was as special as you did.
    Your actions speak louder than your words, as your butthurt prompted your actions here. Your mental gymnastics don't change anything, Mr. Dunning-Kruger.

I gave you a specific outlet for your toxicity. You are using it.

You should be commended for following directions.
    You decided "I don't like (X)," then proceeded to create more (X), and have no impact in reducing it elsewhere, not accomplishing any goal you've stated. But everyone's known you're retarded for more than a decade, so again, no surprise there.

I'll be here long after you're gone and dead. Sorry. Science is on my side, my plus sized, hairy freak.

https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/...lthier-lives#1

Happy people don't spend more than a decade obsessively stalking other men on the Internet -- in a forum dedicated to a game they no longer play -- to leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage as possible. And you wussing out of the Tisket challenge proved that you're the fat, disgusting slob we all knew.

But there, there. But there, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Nice meltdown, you probably went through like 3 fedoras typing all that up.

Actual footage of Methais:

Nobody cares about your mental gymnastics rationalizing why you don't (or can't) form a coherent argument. The end result is, your life revolves around feelings. You being upset at having lost arguments, you being upset at Trump having lost, you being upset that this folder will never be the mindless circlejerk you so desperately want.

You've also thrown tantrums, day after day, whining about how "disruptive" these posts are, and how you'd wish they'd stop. The fact that you're retarded and inconsistent doesn't mean anything.

Except for that pesky, inconvenient part where you didn't actually dispute anything I said, and think merely pointing out your behavior that contradicts your other behavior somehow erases it. Sorry, bud. It doesn't.

Riiiiiight.

Except you can see when people are online, or aren't. And I didn't post my response for over 2 hours after his original one. But then again, we knew you had shit poor reasoning, so...

Alas, your daily dose of cringe-inducing simping doesn't transform PB's statement into anything but retarded. I didn't post for 2+ hours after first PB's statement, making his "like clockwork" post completely nonsensical. Throwing in "Doomsday" in a second post didn't transform it into a coherent statement, either.

Better luck next time.
    That's a whole lot of stupid.

Riiiiiight.
    There you go showcasing your extreme density and bottomless sarchasm that goes everywhere with you.

Alas, your daily dose of cringe-inducing simping doesn't transform PB's statement into anything but retarded. I didn't post for 2+ hours after first PB's statement, making his "like clockwork" post completely nonsensical. Throwing in "Doomsday" in a second post didn't transform it into a coherent statement, either.
    For someone who tries to stay up PB's ass over supposedly not knowing what words mean (despite you being wrong in every instance), you sure don't know what a lot of words mean. Like simp.

In before 48 paragraph response full of the same tired worn out cringey projection and buzzword diarrhea.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible